TBSx LL Journey...

Wooo ;) Look at you go!

4lb! Amazinggggggggggg :D xxx

p.s

*giggles* 9lb to go and you're half way :D!!!!!!!!! xxx

What a great week. With your level of determination and focus you'll be at goal before you know it.

Thanks my lovelies for your kind words x

Week 5 - Day 1

Arghhhh the day started so well with me telling myself 'today is going to be a good day'. Hmmm how wrong was I!?! Not in a diet sense, but boy crooked thoughts about all sorts of things! Dont know what is wrong with me.

I spent 7 hours driving today from one meeting to another(that isnt typical, today was an exception) anyway I tend to drive with no music because it allows me time to think! Dangerous, well it was today!

I started thinking about last nights class, but got so annoyed (hope I dont offend anyone, it isnt intentional) I was thinking about people at the group saying they had different events to go to and had already planned to fail that week! What!!!! I just cant get my head round it, I have had something on every week but not swayed at all. Anyway ended up telling myself to concentrate on my journey and leave others too it! Why do I find it hard to smile and say its ok to do that, does anyone else have the same problems or is it just me being silly?

I also spent a lot of time trying to figure out is 140lb is a drop to far, realistically I was that weight when my daughter was tiny, so about 19yrs ago, but I was a child myself at that stage. In my head I was thinking youngsters are supposed to be small, seriously where did that come from!?! If I decide to add more weight to my goal will I consider myself a failure and accuse myself of looking for an easy way out. Goodness knows. I want to be a size 12 but I dont really know what weight that will be so it is hard to set a target, when i first joined LL i told my LLC that I wanted to be 11st 11 (no idea where that came from lol) but she looked at me as if to say is that it! Hello, thats still a loss of 4 stone for me!

I was also thinking about my holiday, I am going with a group of girls and guys we are all friends so it will be such a laugh! We are all 30 something (think I am the oldest at 40!) but behave like children, its embarrassing lol I asked them to plan the holiday in August thinking I would be in RTM, but now I am not so sure because it could take me that long to lose the 60lb I still have to go to the dreaded 10st. I can handle the odd social occasion weekly being on LL but not the full week of them being slaughtered and me being miserble, you know that feeling when everyone else is drunk and you're not.

My thoughts then moved onto my love life, er what love life!

Works also been a nightmare recently too, I love what I do, but (isnt there always a but) we are restructuring so I have had to go through aspirations, that in itself isnt an issue, however deciding where I want to be was hard. I made a decision that I thought was right and then today....BAM! I phone my boss and completeley change my mind. I just need all of these things going on to settle down, I hate it when everything is mixed up makes me feel empty inside.

The only thing I feel in control of at the moment is my diet, but if I get that right the rest will fall into place.

Spent the remainder of my drive saying affirmations to myself to help boost my mood. Seems to have worked so onwards on downwards as some of you might say LOL

Sorry for the rant, better out than in :) .......and breathe! I feel better now! xx

Week 5 Day 2

Ah what a difference a day makes. I feel great this morning, probably becuase I have so much to occupy my mind that none of that crooked thinking is going on today, I wont let it!

I am still finding LL easy with the exception of the water, I am drinking 4 litres a day but see no improvement with my skin. This makes me wonder if I need to up the amount, surely it should be showing in my skin by now.

Stuck in a hotel again tonight, that gets quite boring no one to talk to, rubbish tv it is tonight then. Oooo just remembered Marchlands should be on, I love that programme! When I first started on LL I wouldnt watch any of the cooking programmes, but have just started to get back into them. I dont want to spend my life avoiding food, after all I need it to survive, so I must learn to deal with it.

Hope you all have a great day! xx

iv been watching Marchlands too.... its a good Drama x

I think its very clever how is portrayed with the 3 era's being shown and switching between them, took some getting used to intially. The funny thing is that I actually sleep with the light on (I know such a sissy) but still watch something like this, I think the twist will be interesting! x

yea sure will..... roll on next weeks episode i say!

Week 5 Day 3

Couldnt get motivated today with my water, didnt take any until about 12.30pm at which time I already had a headache. Trying to catch up now.

I am still managing to cope with the foodpacks, I enjoy the shakes so much but today decided I would split a pack an dhave a couple of coffee's with Vanilla in it. I then read you shouldnt leave a pack open, is this right?

I feel full today which is strange as its not even as if I have drank excessively and I am going to the toilet so I am not bloated.

I popped into town to pick up extra some water to try and encourage me to drink more over the next few days. Had a really odd feeling when I was walking along, I could feel something on the backs of my legs. I suddenly realised it was the back of my coat hitting the backs of my legs, how excited was I! It might be silly to some people but for me it means that my big bum is now getting smaller LOL!

Have a good day everyone x

yay to big bums getting smaller!! hehe x

Week 5 Day 4

So the weekend is here agan, they seem to be coming round quick of late. I like them but boy I struggle, I find myself bored most of the time, everyone is eithr loved up or want to go out to eat!

Anyway, this weekend is my first big test. Once a month I go out with some friends. Usually that means, slaughter with Vodka and an Indin to round it off! Tonight it means driving, totally sober and having to explain why. They will be fine about it but I am worried that I wont enjoy myself. How sad is that, that I think I need a drink to have fun!

Having a bit of a pamper session before I go out nails, hair and also quite excited as I now have clothes in my wardrobe tha actually fit. It also means that I can go out in nice heels, wouldnt if I was drinking becuase my friends spend most of the time walking from pub to pub. I am also wearing a skirt, something I wouldnt normally do as my one friend ususally ends up on the floor and dragging someone with her, its a standing joke. At least tonight I will be sober and sensible and so I should be at 40! lol

Bring on the challenge I am ready for it, I have my eye firmly fixed on my goal and its not moving from there!

Have a great day everyone! xx

Hope you're going through the weekend ok huni xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

have a good time hun x

Week 5 Day 5 (My first night out on the town with LLT)

The thing I enjoyed the most was getting ready to go out, I didnt have that sinking feeling when looking into my wardrobe as I normally would. It was lovely to look in there and be able to pick something out, put it on and feel good!

Once ready I hopped into my car and drove to my friends, we always start our nights out from there. I hadnt seen my friend since I started LL, so I am now 21lbs down, I walked through the door and she said wow you can really tell you have lost weight off your face. Hmmm my face, great, just the place I was aiming for...NOT! LOL It didnt bother me to much because I felt good and know that she is actually telling the truth, as much as I would like it to be more noticeable from other areas... I must learn to be patient. She was very interested in the diet and how I am finding it and said she was pleased and praised me up for sticking to it. She has seen me go through many diets up until now. During a really nice looking younger chap had bumped into me and I seemed to hold his gaze for a split second longer than I normally would if that happened. My friend spotted this and made some form of raised eyebrow gesture to me, as if to say you little minx lol. Not long after that she told me again how good I was looking and this showed by what I was wearing. Normally my clothes cover me completly hesd to foot, this time they did but the top was slightly shorter than my knee length attire with leggings and boots. I am also finding that some of my long boots are now slipping down my leg, this feels great!

Last night was certainly different, I enjoyed myself and didnt feel deprived at all. I drank water all night and felt no temptation to have anything else. Seeing my friends being under the influence, loud and silly made me question how I must look sometimes to other people. It's certainly made me re-evaluate my booze intake. I dont need to get trashed to have a good time, I proved that last night.

Have a great day everyone x

Hope you're going through the weekend ok huni xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Mags, :) had a lovely weekend so far. Hope things are good with you and your feeling better. x

I'm so glad you decided to do a diary :p Loved reading up on what i've missed!!

How was the weekend out? Day going okay today? xx

I'm so glad you decided to do a diary :p Loved reading up on what i've missed!!

How was the weekend out? Day going okay today? xx

My diary is dull in comparison to most, I dont do anything interesting, I am not struggling with LLT (yet) which makes for uninteresting reading lol :)

Your diary on the other hand is brilliant reading, I love it! You are so honest in it and very positive, with the odd hiccup but we all have those.

The night out was good I didnt think I would enjoy it, but I did. I am quite excited though becuase we ususally go out monthly but due to other commitments we are not meeting up for the next two months, I am imagingin how much weight i will have lost by the next time I see the guys. We all live in the same area and some of us even work together but I travel so dont get to see them. I am already trying to work out what I will wear and hopefully what size I will be. ;)

My day is going good, Mondays are always busy at work. I seem to spend most of my time trying to figure out what I can do to lose the weight quicker. Silly really because I have never lost it this fast before with any other diet.

Hope your day is going well chick x

Back