TBSx LL Journey...

Crap - hmmm funny! lol was you happy with the Dukan results, were they far off what you wanted to be Weebs?? xx

Diary update

Had another productive day once I had dried out from sorting the horses out at silly o clock this morning!

Just saw Pauline Quirk on Emmerdale, wow is all I have to say, you can really tell she has lost loads of weight.

So today I was having an e mail convo with one of the girls I went out with the weekend, she asked how I was so I told her. Better than I was a few days ago because of the comments on our night out. She was so apologetic and said that she had spoken to one of the group the following day and they both agreed I had done so well and looked stunning on the night out. We chatted about how desperatley unhappy my weight has made me nd the fact it had controlled my life for far to long. She told me she thought I was amazing for sticking to it and that she was so sorry! I feel better for mentioning it.

I didnt realise it was Bank Holiday on Monday, I am such a dumba** sometimes lol. No plans other than riding Chester, bless him when i got him in tonight he came cantering down the field when he saw me I didnt even need to call him.

Had a bit of a realisation today that I think I like my legs, they used to be huge but they seem so slim now, happy days!

Food talk

Breakfast: Nut fudge bar
Lunch: Tuna loaf and vegetables
Dinner:Vanilla shake
Snack: Banana shake in a bit
Dairy: milk for my tea
Water: 3 litres and almost through the 4th plus tea and shakes!!

So tonight I put my steamed veg in the microwave only to find the aubergine that I should have put in the tuna loaf, hilarious, see I really am that rubbish at cooking lol needless to say that went in the bin! lol

Just looking through the cookbook for saturdays meal, mushroom stuffed chicken it is!

I am off to the cinema tomorrow night with a friend (guy) who hasnt seen me for at least 9 months. His reaction will be funny! We are off to see Hangover 2 and then grab something to eat! It will be good to catch up he has found the love of his life and is getting married in December so we have lots to chat about. OMG what will I wear lol.

Hope you all had a good day, you lovely ladies are great and youmake this journey so much easier xx

ha ha no it isnt a date Mags, lts just say I dont hink hos family would approve of me, or his future wife lol but he is a lovely guy and a good mate xx

Boooooooo ;)
Loving your blonde you by the way x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Aw thanks Mags, but dont think I would go blonde again to be honest, way to high maintainence! xx

LadyT said:
There's way too much poo chat on this forum lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If you need a natural way to go!!

Try cooking with lentils as you are on Lite. I made a lentil Dahl and it - erm - did the trick!!! Lost an instant pound too!!!

Suggest you do it on a non work day!! xx

check u out with ya slim legs ...... i cant wait to see Hangover 2!!!!! bet u'l love it! x

HannahNewton said:
If you need a natural way to go!!

Try cooking with lentils as you are on Lite. I made a lentil Dahl and it - erm - did the trick!!! Lost an instant pound too!!!

Suggest you do it on a non work day!! xx

Thanks hun will maybe try that xx

Gembritney said:
check u out with ya slim legs ...... i cant wait to see Hangover 2!!!!! bet u'l love it! x

I know never did I think I would consider myself slim or have slim legs funny how things change!

I can't wait to see it tonight, I just know it will crack me up xx

Off to see it myself tonight too hunny!! You influenced me actually, as asked b/f if we could go after seeing your FB status! :D

xx

I'm going on weds with my girlfriends.
Girlie time is very much needed :)

Off to see it myself tonight too hunny!! You influenced me actually, as asked b/f if we could go after seeing your FB status! :D

xx

Ooooo we can compare notes, I am in need of a good giggle so I hope it is as good as the first one :D xxx

I'm going on weds with my girlfriends.
Girlie time is very much needed :)

Hope you enjoy it Mags, I will keep quiet not to spoil it for you after I have seen it later :) xx

Hey hun,

Really glad you spoke to your friend, look how much your confidence has grown ;) and I bet you feel so much better. good for you hun. I bet they feel awful now and think twice about comments they give you. Looking at your FB pictures, you are a stunning woman, before and after LL. Loved the blonde hair but really like you dark, shows your eyes more.

I'm out next Friday for a cathup with my friends, really looking forward to it and although I've not lost as much as you its starting to get really noticeable now, one of my team said to me yesterday "Blimey jules you've lost so much weight you look great". Ah bless him he's only 22, such a sweetheart and a gent! But after reading about your eventful night out I think I may have some comments to deal with too. I've purposely not gone out with them before now as I didnt want to deal with the negativity..When I told them i was thinking of doing LL the negativity was quite shocking. I know they were only looking out for me but it was an eye opener!! Dont get me wrong they are great girls and I love 'em to bits. But I'm just a bit wary as they havent seen me since the 2 stone weight loss. Should be interesting lol.

Sorry went off a bit then hahaha.

Have a great time at cinema huni xxx

Hey hun,

Really glad you spoke to your friend, look how much your confidence has grown ;) and I bet you feel so much better. good for you hun. I bet they feel awful now and think twice about comments they give you. Looking at your FB pictures, you are a stunning woman, before and after LL. Loved the blonde hair but really like you dark, shows your eyes more.

I'm out next Friday for a cathup with my friends, really looking forward to it and although I've not lost as much as you its starting to get really noticeable now, one of my team said to me yesterday "Blimey jules you've lost so much weight you look great". Ah bless him he's only 22, such a sweetheart and a gent! But after reading about your eventful night out I think I may have some comments to deal with too. I've purposely not gone out with them before now as I didnt want to deal with the negativity..When I told them i was thinking of doing LL the negativity was quite shocking. I know they were only looking out for me but it was an eye opener!! Dont get me wrong they are great girls and I love 'em to bits. But I'm just a bit wary as they havent seen me since the 2 stone weight loss. Should be interesting lol.

Sorry went off a bit then hahaha.

Have a great time at cinema huni xxx

Hey gorgeous!

Yeah I feel better for the chat with her, I am sure it will get back to the others not in a bad way but because she was really sorry and knows how it affected me so I think she will want to make sure ther others dont say anyting in future. Maybe I am just being uber sensitive, I dont know.

I was looking through my pics last night, I think I am far from stunning, gorgeous, beautiful or any other comment relating to my appearance, but at the same time I think that others might be worse off than me in that departement, so I try to make the most of what I got with decent makeup etc. I couldnt believe how FAT i was, I must have been going around with my eyes shut, honestly. I cant believe no one told me how bad I looked! But and thats a BIG BUT things have changed now, my appearance is something I am satisfied with and on occasion put something on that makes me feel really good about myself, so things are looking up for me in the confidence stakes, at last! My body has ruled my life for so long, NO MORE!!!:D

Your pics are absolutely gorgeous honestly and you didnt look like you needed LL to be fair.

I feel sultry with dark hair lmao :) my eyes are something that i get comments on.

If I remember right it was about 2 stone that people started to comment on my weightliss so I am sure you will get the comments thick and fast, lets hope they are all positive for you. Aw bless the lad who complimented you, thats so nice. I would have wanted to give him a squeeze lol. Part of the excitement for me going out was about the clothes I was wearing and getting ready, I really hope you have something gorgeous to show off your lovely weightloss and feel amazing in whatever you wear. That will boost the confidence (if you need a boost, some people are natutrally confident) People make negative comments about LL I think, because the weightloss is so quick and it has been drummed into us all that shouldnt be the case, lose it slow and keep it off is a common phrase used by WW and other diets. Just remember you are doing this for you and no one else, comments hurt for a while but the feeling you will have when you get to goal will tell you that its all worthwhile. Ha ha listen to me, should take my own advice sometimes lol :D

Have a great day gorgeous xxx

Isnt it funny that other people can say we are beautiful and yet not see it ourselves. Huni you were beautiful before LL, now you are stunning ;). But I know what you mean.

Most of the photos on FB are me when I was 10 1/2 stone ...about 2-3 years ago. I dont have that many on there that are recent ...apart from alcudia and mexico. Notice ...not many of those are from shoulders down hahaha. I put on over a stone in a month with my scare and I knew then I had an issue with food so not only needed to lose the weight but try and find a way of dealing with lifes issues away from the food. I was borderline on whether I did Total or Lite but chose Total as I knew I wouldnt be able to control the eating and needed complete abstinence ...like an alcoholic ;)

I come across as confident, but I've learnt to be that way on the outside, inside I always doubt my own abilities. I'm working on that but its hard, hence why I've found the last 2 modules difficult. But now I do look in the mirror sometimes when dressed up and think ...not too bad hun lol.

We always look at ourselves so negitively, but thats our culture, if you think of the Americans, there are very positive nation, always up to try anything and overly confident ...everyone is AWESOME haha.

I'm glad your in a happy place about your body now - it will only get better eh. Every lb you lose from now on will be so noticeable. When I lost the weight a few years a ago, at 13 stone if I lost half a stone, it just wasnt noticeable but the less you have to lose ...each couple of lb makes a massive difference.

I have such verbal D today ....sorry hun ;)

Oops another remark about bowel movements :eek: what is wrong with us, thats all we talk about is food and poo LMAO!!

Have a great day too huni
xxxxx

LadyT you look stunning in your jumpsuit,totally agree about your darker hair bringing out your eyes,your one hot momma Hun,well done!:):)
Let's hope we can all be happy with been slim and staying that way once and for all hay,as none of us are happy been fat!:cry:
The poo talk is so funny does make me giggle!!:D

Sexy xx

Last edited:
Some cracking posts ladies. You have come such a long way in ur attitudes. Well done x

Lovely to see you girls becoming more confident with your new bodies/looks and recognising what you've achieved.
And look at you Sexy Chick -welcome back and looking great hun xx

Back