TBSx LL Journey...

Well done LadyT! You are so positive and always so determined. :D Whenever the gloom comes around the corner, just remember this week! Our minds like to throw little tantrums, but keeping strong really rewards at the end.

Your daughter really sounds like a lovely and very caring young lady. :) Very responsible with her head in the right place, just like her mum! ;)

Hi Minerva,
Good to have you back here.I like your new Avatar pic. Hasn't your hair grown? and lovely colour. xxx

Hi Minerva,
Good to have you back here.I like your new Avatar pic. Hasn't your hair grown? and lovely colour. xxx

Hi Splenda :) Great to see you on the forum, still being an inspiration and lending a helping hand to everyone! Not least of course, proving that maintenace is very much within grasp of anyone willing to put their mind to it! :D

The picture in my avatar is a few months old, my hair is much longer now and a little darker... Maybe when I lose a little weight I'll have the confidence for bright crimson again! :rolleyes:

Minerva said:
Well done LadyT! You are so positive and always so determined. :D Whenever the gloom comes around the corner, just remember this week! Our minds like to throw little tantrums, but keeping strong really rewards at the end.

Your daughter really sounds like a lovely and very caring young lady. :) Very responsible with her head in the right place, just like her mum! ;)

Thanks Hun you are right I do feel determined and positive again, that little wobble is behind me now!

My daughter is a great kid, well adult thanks for your kind words!

I too am loving your pic, love the colour of your hair you are just as I imagined you to be almost a bit free spirited and creative with your image, as you are with your writing! Glad you stopped hiding away you have no need to gorgeous xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done lady t. That's a fab loss. Go you!!! And second skinniest in the group. Get in!!! I'm really chuffed for you. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxcc

Well done sw... That's your new name. (slim waist) delighted you did so well!!!

Ask xxxxx

Aw thanx ladies, lol about the new name!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on ur loss hun!!!!! and ur slim waist!!!! xxxx

Aw Thanks Gracie, I am well chuffed I did have a bit of a downer the weekend, so I am hoping that my mind is firmly back on track. I actually cant believe that I have lost 45lb, its almost incomprehensible as I know any other diet and I wouldnt have got even close to double figures I would have given up. I know the real challenge is when I can start to eat agian, but I am not worrying about that at the momnet as I am sure the CBT will be giving the right platform to stay slim forever.

Everyone on her is doing so well, I particularly love the fact I can go to a weigh in and never ever worry that i will have put on there is just not a chance of that happening whilst I am sticking to it.

Enjoy the sunshine xx

The weight loss is pretty amazing and really it is in such a short space of time. I cant wait to see your before and after pics hun ...You'll be lying on that beach before you know it looking HOT HOT HOT!!!! ;)

And I know I dont really know you, but the way you are on this forum not just in your own diary but with others, well I dont think you'll be putting any of the weight back on. And maybe even become a LL counsellor!

You really are fabulous darling (said in a posh nasally Welsh accent lol)

xxx

Well done LadyT brilliant loss your doing fantastic.Does make you feel soooo good when you get such fab compliments hay!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
The weight loss is pretty amazing and really it is in such a short space of time. I cant wait to see your before and after pics hun ...You'll be lying on that beach before you know it looking HOT HOT HOT!!!! ;)

And I know I dont really know you, but the way you are on this forum not just in your own diary but with others, well I dont think you'll be putting any of the weight back on. And maybe even become a LL counsellor!

You really are fabulous darling (said in a posh nasally Welsh accent lol)

xxx

Aw you sweetie, thank you so much. I asked about having some mid phot's done next week and I can if I want too but not sure now as I think I might just wait until I am at my goal. :)

This forum has given me so much support and strength to fight this battle that you might just be right actually I dont think this weight will go back on! I enjoy being supportive back to people and hope that comes across.

How funny you think I might become a LLC its not the worst idea in the world, just not sure I could do it justice lol :D

Loving that posh accent lmao xx

Agreed with Gracie. If you ever fancied a career change LLC would be it. Id come to you :D
xx

Day 85

Well what can I tell you about today, not much to be honest. Up early, mucked out my little Charlie, checked on Connie and then back home to log on for a full days work and boy it was a full one. Trying tocatch up after having last week off and also tidy up before I finish again tomorrow for 11 days.

Had my usual packs, drank 3 litres of water, had a lovely cup of tea! Pure luxury, let me tell you!

Finished work for the day and then off to the yard again to get Charlie in for the night. Bit of a messy evening though because I also helped my daughter with her friends pony who got caught up in the fence, his legs are a complete mess and his owner is back tomorrow she is not going to be happy. He is desperate to get out of that stable so I walked him around whilst his stable was skipped out for him.

Now chilling at home and watching TV, got to have a blood test tomorrow so nothing from 10pm for me until I have had it done in the morning.

I am still in turmoil about my dad, spoke to my sister she is going t contact him. Surprised by this as she was never close in fact had the worst relationship with him compared to the rest of us. I worry she is doing it for the wrong reasons which would be just to tell him she has 4 boys, I have told her that its not a decision she should take lightly and to consider the impact on her children. Its her choice though and itwill go one of two ways i suppose.

Had a good day overall and feeling in a great place at the moment, long may it continue!

Hope all my lovelies have had a fab day xx

Just read your loss; Job well done may I add. 3 stone and 3 pebbles GONE - bravo!!!!!

You rock chica

Back