TBSx LL Journey...

Well done TBSX on the 4lbs and the potassium result.
Now get those Thornton's out of your bedroom!
What are they doing there?
Sounds like you've got a great LLC. xx

Hello our Lovely Lady!

Sorry been in my own world the last bit but am here now and just read your last few days. Another WOW from me on what happened. No words of wisdom or rather no NEW words of wisdom to offer. My son put me thru heck and back when he was in his 20's. I was exactly like you...did the same things...blah..blah..blah. I compensated on what he missed in his early years, and what he MAY of had to go thru. Long story short - he would never move out so I moved over HERE! Finally decided I needed a life in a sense? He was forced to then stand on his own 2 feet. He stumbled a few times but has managed fine, he just bought his first house, and got a promotion at his work. i couldn't be prouder of him - he did this on his own.

Now...how in HECK did you sneak in a 4lb loss? So envious - yet another reason raises its ugly head again. ;)

Congrats
xxx

Well done LadyT - 4lbs what a pleasant surprise for you. You see still doing ok and getting even closer to your goal brill!
Glad you sorting things out with Dani hun!
Sexy xx

gracielou09 said:
Aw hun 4lbs is amazing, well done to you and well done for not having he chocolate.

I have no words of wisdom or anything, hey what do i know.... You've not had an easy ride of late but can I just say I think you have handled the situation in a level headed adult fashion, there's no way i could have handled it like you. You have 8lbs to lose hun and you have lost a whopping 59lbs. 8lbs is nothing compared to what you have lost.

Please stop saying your miserable - your not, dont doubt you as a person and your strength to lose that 8lbs.

I've loved reading about your journey, please dont poo poo your achievement - its huge.

Keep going hun the prize is nearly at your fingertips ;)

xxxx

That chocolate is just waiting for my RTM week when I can have it lol

I handled it with the greatest support ever from you guys x

I know 8lb omg it is so close now!

Lol'ing at the poo poo, that's how I got my 4 lb shifted I reckon forcing that flipping suppository out of my butt lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

slendablenda said:
Well done TBSX on the 4lbs and the potassium result.
Now get those Thornton's out of your bedroom!
What are they doing there?
Sounds like you've got a great LLC. xx

Oh that did make me laff SB! They are my chocs and staying in the wardrobe until I can have them lol they were a gift

My LLC is brilliant to be fair xx

weebles said:
Hello our Lovely Lady!

Sorry been in my own world the last bit but am here now and just read your last few days. Another WOW from me on what happened. No words of wisdom or rather no NEW words of wisdom to offer. My son put me thru heck and back when he was in his 20's. I was exactly like you...did the same things...blah..blah..blah. I compensated on what he missed in his early years, and what he MAY of had to go thru. Long story short - he would never move out so I moved over HERE! Finally decided I needed a life in a sense? He was forced to then stand on his own 2 feet. He stumbled a few times but has managed fine, he just bought his first house, and got a promotion at his work. i couldn't be prouder of him - he did this on his own.

Now...how in HECK did you sneak in a 4lb loss? So envious - yet another reason raises its ugly head again. ;)

Congrats
xxx

Hey Hun, kids eh!?! Tough love all the way fir your son and it certainly worked! I am proud of her but just know I could be even prouder given time, I'm hoping she grows into herself, being young is pants all those hard decisions to make like shall I change my underwear lol only joking!!! It is tough they do have to live and learn, just wish it wasn't always at the expense of us parents. We are speaking she even came home early tonight when I asked her why she said she was tired and yet sat with me until I went up to bed! She knows she was wrong but admitting it will be difficult for her!! I am definately going to stop doing so much for her as hard as I will find it, she's my baby after all lol

As for the 4lb, I am so chuffed xx

sexychick said:
Well done LadyT - 4lbs what a pleasant surprise for you. You see still doing ok and getting even closer to your goal brill!
Glad you sorting things out with Dani hun!
Sexy xx

You can say that again sexy! Aw thanx for the Dani comment xxx

Hi just wanted to say i am 100% on plan and i will catch up on diary soon hun! And who ever else reads this, as i had a bad couple a days, and dont feel to fab xx

Congrats on the four lb lovely, thats amazing! Lite is working for you! 8lb to go;) in time for her holiday xxxx

Gembritney said:
Hi just wanted to say i am 100% on plan and i will catch up on diary soon hun! And who ever else reads this, as i had a bad couple a days, and dont feel to fab xx

Hey gorgeous, I realise you probably feel like rubbish but just remember we are all here for you, don't hide away. There is no shame in a lapse we will all have them at some point either on or off plan, the important thing is how quickly we bounce back!

You are fabulous and don't forget it, try not to punish yourself to much lovely xxx

SunshineCass said:
Congrats on the four lb lovely, thats amazing! Lite is working for you! 8lb to go;) in time for her holiday xxxx

Hey Cass, look at us with big losses this week! We rock lol

Hmmm thinking about the holiday I will probably still be on packs which wasn't what I wanted, need to give that some careful consideration now, either way it's gonna be the best not worrying about looking like a beach whale lol xxxx

Whooo hooo 4lb off and only 8lb to go. My word that sneaked up quick. Go girl x

Aw you lovely ladies are my absolute rocks!!

So today has been trying but only because I was up early to catch my flight to Scotland. Practically strip searched me in the security thingy lol some bloke behind me was snoring his head off it made me think how I used to do that when I was overweight. Gonna make Dani listen when I get back to see if I still do lol

As i came out of baggage reclaim some guy was proper checking me out, he was cute! Anyway he kept looking at me to the point it was obvious, stupid me ignores him. As I walked past him and the guy he was with I am sure I heard him say wow!!! In my head it was me he was referring too and I'm staying that way lol. I chatted to my friend and have sort of decided I need to put myself out there and grab opportunities when they come up like the missed one today!

Regardless of that I am feeling so much better about things and myself, I know about time I hear you chant lol

Dani update, had a few calls off her today about various things so alls good in that area, well almost.

Just in my hotel room watching tv and catching up on your diaries some cracking losses this week already, we rock xxxx

Catch up time!!
Iv had a read of ur last few days. Im so pleased ur all clear with ur blood tests thats great news..... bit naughty, the Doc not writing u a letter tho.... whats he achieving by not writing it for u now fit as a fiddle??
Fantastic weight loss this week!!!!!!! congrats!!!! really pleased for you hun Cant believe how close u are to goal!!! u must me over the moon!!!
Also read about ur daughter and im glad ur on the verge of being friends again:) i have yet to find out the joys of being a mother hehehe.
And if was with u earlier i would have played match maker and hooked u and that guy up hehehe

Conrats again on ur loss xxxx

Thanks Gem so good to have you back lovely, missed ya!!

Yeah it's been a pretty good roller coaster ride!

Here's hoping the rest of the week isn't that bad lol xxx

Grab those opportunities ;p. Hope the trips going okay xxx

Back