TBSx LL Journey...

In Evans or Ann Harvey you would have been paying £60 to £90 for something that fitted and you didn't like. So knickers to it £40 well spent!.

I spent rather a lot of money on a shrug the other week(lot more than £40). But it was perfect and the only piece of clothing I have bought in ages that wasn't for work or an absolute necessity. Wore it last night with a maxi black dress and looked very nice if I say so myself. Still big but nice :)

My mate has a theory if you buy something expensive and wear it loads then it works out really cheap. After all how many pieces of clothing have we bought that we have worn only once maybe ? Works out very expensive cost per wear.

Investment pieces are where it's at. I have to say this as I cant fit into anything from the high street lol Soon my prettys you will be mine!

Have a good one x

Hey lovelies, my sister isn't the most fashion conscious really and now pregnant AGAIN with number 5 means less to spend on her for sure! She is also very vocal so I take no offence!

The dress is the type that can be worn many times either casual or dressed up for a nice event! I know I will get lots of wear out of it. I have during LL bought clothes that I haven't even had chance to wear before they are too big for me lol love that feeling, even if o lose another stone this dress will still fit, so all in all it's my dress I love it so there ha ha xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ahhh but it is DP well worth the money imo ;)

Clara is right, evans it would be £60 odd !!

Primarni is my new friend ;) xxx

I love Primarni, but have an absolute fear that someone would be wearing the same as me (thats my friends doing, never even considered that before she went off on one about it lol) but it really is a great place for bargains. When I buy from there I actually choose things that are classics, like black skirts etc, stupid really!! xxx

Haha yeah thats the only thing the thought of someone else wearing it too. Basic tops are nice to get frome there xxx

I'm obsessed with Primani t-shirts & vest tops!!! Dress sounds lovely xx

Love the sound of ur dress!!!! well spent money by the sounds of it!!! i cant wear maxi;s as im so short i cant really pull them off so i stick to my LEGGINGS ;) and skirts hehehe xxxxxxxx

Gembritney said:
Love the sound of ur dress!!!! well spent money by the sounds of it!!! i cant wear maxi;s as im so short i cant really pull them off so i stick to my LEGGINGS ;) and skirts hehehe xxxxxxxx

It is lovely Gem, thanks! I'm only 5'5 so not tall but with heels I think I can get away with it! I can't wait to wear it on holiday. You look hot in your leggings and skirts, so stick to what works for you hun xx

Last edited:
Hi Lady T, u havent posted today just wanted to check ur ok xxx

Hey gorgeous, I know I haven't it's nit intentional! I think sometimes I have nothing of any relevance to say and continue with the mundane, boring stuff of everyday life! I'm sure sometimes I retreat into a space of silence and safety.

No food issues for the past few days, drank so much water which was good even finished my water flavouring now that's unusual so o have either been a little heavy with it or drank alot more this week without really realising.

I have some much emotional stuff flying around in my head at the moment, I just feel rubbish! TOTM has come early so I think that is pushing the emotional stuff to the front!

WI today, hoping for a 2 lb, but with the dreaded arriving I never can tell which way the scales will go.

Sorry for the reply at ridiculous o clock, just woke after a nightmare. I hate having them and it isn't too often they happen, but I do get shaken by them. I just wish sometimes I would look across the bed to have someone to cuddle me and tell me everything will be ok, it gets lonely in this big bed on my own! I suppose I can't believe I have found myself in this situation, 41 and single. I long to be part of a couple and feel the things I used too, excitement and butterflies in my belly to name just a few. Enough wallowing that's not going to help, I need to refocus my thoughts to change my life for the better, so I will be doing that from today!!

Hope it's going well for everyone, I have been reading your diaries just not posted much for couple of days!

Thanks Gem for checking I'm ok, I am and appreciate it lovely xxxxxxxx

Good luck with your weigh in Lady T I hope its a good one.
Cathy

Get a dog or a cuddly toy to cuddle far less heart ache x

Catthin said:
Good luck with your weigh in Lady T I hope its a good one.
Cathy

Thanks hun, not expecting great things the dreaded TOTM being early won't help, but not stressing having stuck to the diet and knowing how water retention effects me during this time! Xx

Clarabow said:
Get a dog or a cuddly toy to cuddle far less heart ache x

Thanks, not sure either would help, but totally understand what you mean! Xx

Hey lovelies, just back from WI and lost another 2lb, I am suprised as the dreaded normally plays havoc with my WI's.

I can hardly believe I am 6lbs away from my goal now, i find it very surreal looking in the mirror I really dont recognise the woman staring back at me. I longed to be this size for so long and now I am I am loving it, but its all very surreal. I am running outof clothes for work at the moment, hard to believe I know as I always seem to be out buying lol.

I have the worst headache today, but I am tolerating it, I hate taking tablets unnecesarily so may well have an early night and hope for no nightmares tonight!

Had a really good class tonight, we made what I would call a vision board. We had to stick on it pictures from magazines that would represent what we wanted at the end of the LL journey. Its a fabulous exercise. I have a vision board on my computer made up of various goals I will reach in my life!

Off to catch up on some diaries, lots of new comers at the moment, not sure if many have started a diary yet but I find it so interesting reading the new posts, remembering just how I felt at that stage. xx

well done Lady T on your loss.You will soon be at your Goal weight.
Hope the headache eases for you.
Cathyxx

Back