TBSx LL Journey...

How you doing today?

Think you did the right thing on the holiday front, good for you standing your ground. I know it couldnt have been easy for you but you been so looking forward to yr holiday i can understand yr concerns.

I changed my goal too hun, for me the CBT is takng over from he actual weight loss ...which is weird, its mad how this journey has changed me and has made me look at things differently. I'm going to see how i feel when i reach 10 stone. Not sure my 41 yr old face could take 9 stone, but for me at the mo its all about the CBT.

Hope yr ok gorgeous ;)
xxxx

How you doing today?

Think you did the right thing on the holiday front, good for you standing your ground. I know it couldnt have been easy for you but you been so looking forward to yr holiday i can understand yr concerns.

I changed my goal too hun, for me the CBT is takng over from he actual weight loss ...which is weird, its mad how this journey has changed me and has made me look at things differently. I'm going to see how i feel when i reach 10 stone. Not sure my 41 yr old face could take 9 stone, but for me at the mo its all about the CBT.

Hope yr ok gorgeous ;)
xxxx

Hey hun, I'm good thanks.

Dani has gone ff to her dads for the next few days so I am looking after the animals, having so many will take kme most of the day lol

My news for the day is Dani's dad has booked a holiday for me & him, hmm slightly worrying as the last one we went on I wanted to kill him lol. Hey ho, we could end up with a better relationship which is a bonus for the kids. We are going on a cruise round the med, leaving a week on saturday! OMG tried on my dresses last night I think it was, orcould have been the day before I lose track lol, I am going to need to buy some as I dont think I will get them taken in ready for the cruise. Also need to get some bikini's as mine are too big now. The big dilema is my plan he doesnt even know I am on it, I will have to seriously think about how I can get around it. Not sure whether to carry on and take the earache he will give me or come off it for a week and make sensible choices like when I had to over the blood tests...arghhhh! :sigh:

I totally get where you are coming from on the goal front. I think you have made a sensible decision and can review along the way! Thats what I am going to do, at the minute I cant see past the next 6lbs to figure out when to start RTM. Do you plan on doing RTM? xxxxx

Hi lovely,

A cruise - how wonderful, well apart from the diet!!! I have to be honest any holiday would scare the beegeebies out of me as i wouldnt be able to manage food....dont feel ready yet.

RTM, Thats the one thing i definitely know i'm going to do. There are ladies in our group who are returners who didnt do RTM and now realise thats where they went wrong.

Dont let yr ex rule what you want to do on the cruise huni, your stronger than you were - dont forget that ;)

xxxxxxxxx

Omg you are so right, I am in control of what I want and what I eat! I will give it serious thought and chat with my LLC tomorrow about it!

Today I feel like I have turned a corner with my life, can't explain why but I know 2011 is going to be my year I just hope it's ready for me lol xxx

You've told the truth. I would be exactly the same, at the end of the day, you've paid and earned that holiday and should be able to relax. If questions are asked, just be truthfully, that you didnt gel with her well on the last night out and would feel much more comfortable with the people you know!

Hey lovelies, WI tonight and I stayed the same. I'm not stressing over it though because my BMI has actually come down strangely enough. xx

Your so positive hun towards everything, I wish I was like that, dreading WI tonight. Looking forward to a fresh new start Thursday onwards.

Did you speak to your LLC about the cruise chick?

xxx

Hey lovely, dont dread it, like you say tomorrow is another day.

Yeah I spoke to LLC, she was brilliant she suggested as I am so close to goal that I should eat normally, but healthy if that makes sense. So I will stay on plan right up until next Friday then come off plan until the following Saturday when I get back and then straight back onto the plan. I am so focused on hitting my 6lb to goal, so putting weight on is not an option.:D

Oh life is just full of decisions lol. I need to go shopping the weekend to buy some new undies (not for him, but because my bra's are a touch to big now and also a couple of bikini's. Might treat myself to an evening dress too as there is always a cocktail party to attend on the cruises. :) xxx

Good luck tonight, keep smiling beautiful you have come so far, nearly there now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A cruise - evening gowns - how lovely - you deserve it!! xx

well finally uptodate with your diary, you are inpiring and amazing, your achievements are fab. i will post more later, so jealous of the cruise..... evening gowns.... a glam lady like yourself? ull look amazing. xx

Hey lovely, dont dread it, like you say tomorrow is another day.

Yeah I spoke to LLC, she was brilliant she suggested as I am so close to goal that I should eat normally, but healthy if that makes sense. So I will stay on plan right up until next Friday then come off plan until the following Saturday when I get back and then straight back onto the plan. I am so focused on hitting my 6lb to goal, so putting weight on is not an option.:D

Oh life is just full of decisions lol. I need to go shopping the weekend to buy some new undies (not for him, but because my bra's are a touch to big now and also a couple of bikini's. Might treat myself to an evening dress too as there is always a cocktail party to attend on the cruises. :) xxx

Good luck tonight, keep smiling beautiful you have come so far, nearly there now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know you'll be just fine, your so in the zone hun xx

Oh and yes to the evening dress, has to be done...how exciting. You so deserve to be spoilt and have a fab time with your family.

Me thinks your ex is in for the shock of his life. Not only have you transformed yourself physically but I believe you have changed inside too....'strong but sexy' wasnt it??? ;)

Go get e'm tiger lol

xx

well finally uptodate with your diary, you are inpiring and amazing, your achievements are fab. i will post more later, so jealous of the cruise..... evening gowns.... a glam lady like yourself? ull look amazing. xx

Hey lovely, inspiring and amazing are not words i would not have accepted easily before LL, they still aren't easy but I am happier to accept them now, so thank you its much appreciated.

I am going shopping later for something nice to wear at the captains cocktail party, happy days xxxx

I know you'll be just fine, your so in the zone hun xx

Oh and yes to the evening dress, has to be done...how exciting. You so deserve to be spoilt and have a fab time with your family.

Me thinks your ex is in for the shock of his life. Not only have you transformed yourself physically but I believe you have changed inside too....'strong but sexy' wasnt it??? ;)

Go get e'm tiger lol

xx

Hey gorgeous, I am I can actually see thay finishing post now. :D

Hmm, no family, just me and him going on holiday! I know weird right!?! My ex is definately in for a shock, I am taking no rubbish off him or he is going overboard! lmao ;) Tough but sexy, I prefer strong but sexy as tough means its a battle where as strong means I have a coping strategy! Yay! you rock!!

Hope you are in the zone too as I know you have been having a wobble the past few days reading your diary, you can do this beautiful :D xxxx

Wow, amazing diary. Ive read it on and off for days but one thing I giggled at was the watching Come Dine with me. I love it too and my hubs says 'why do you put yourself through the torture' but strangely its not torture, I love 'ohhhhing' over how nice it looks without smelling it.

So now you have 2 holidays to look forward to - lucky you.

I think sticking to small proteins and salads sounds sensible, he won't notice (and if he does then you can say you are watching what you eat, he must notice you have done some sort of diet) and you never know, you may have hit your last 6lbs on WI when you return. Wow!

VERY inspirational.

Oh and I would never have said you were 40 from your pic. 30 yes! 40, NO WAY! xx

Hey gorgeous, I am I can actually see thay finishing post now. :D

Hmm, no family, just me and him going on holiday! I know weird right!?! My ex is definately in for a shock, I am taking no rubbish off him or he is going overboard! lmao ;) Tough but sexy, I prefer strong but sexy as tough means its a battle where as strong means I have a coping strategy! Yay! you rock!!

Hope you are in the zone too as I know you have been having a wobble the past few days reading your diary, you can do this beautiful :D xxxx

No its good you get on with each other especially for Dani. Love the overboard comment LMAO! thing is I could see you do it too, esp if he pushes your buttons hahaha.

I'm back on track chick...Woop Woop! lol

xxxx

Wow, amazing diary. Ive read it on and off for days but one thing I giggled at was the watching Come Dine with me. I love it too and my hubs says 'why do you put yourself through the torture' but strangely its not torture, I love 'ohhhhing' over how nice it looks without smelling it.

So now you have 2 holidays to look forward to - lucky you.

I think sticking to small proteins and salads sounds sensible, he won't notice (and if he does then you can say you are watching what you eat, he must notice you have done some sort of diet) and you never know, you may have hit your last 6lbs on WI when you return. Wow!

VERY inspirational.

Oh and I would never have said you were 40 from your pic. 30 yes! 40, NO WAY! xx

Aw thank you for reading and thank you for your wow comment lol Oh and THANK YOU for the 30 comment, loooovvvving you lol :D

My ex is unique to say the least, he kinda mentioned something about me looking slimmer when he saw me at the beginning of may, but I kinda shrugged it off quite dismissively. Strangely enough the other day he said, you will look good on holiday now you have lost some weight, cheeky fookwit! Then he said my son had told him i had lost 2 stone with WW, only he hadnt told him that at all another mind game to find out what i have been doing. Apparently he also asked Dani (my daughter) when she stayed with him this week the same question, she said mum just watches what see eats now lol

I think definately 3 weeks I will be at goal as long as I am extremely careful on holiday.

Thanks for reading xxx

No its good you get on with each other especially for Dani. Love the overboard comment LMAO! thing is I could see you do it too, esp if he pushes your buttons hahaha.

I'm back on track chick...Woop Woop! lol

xxxx

hey gorgeous, well it is a love hate relationship, he loves me I hate him lol, not really hate just dont like too much ha ha :)

he defo pushes my buttons lol all the wrong ones lol

Yay back on track, get you, woop woop :Dxxxxx

Quick update - went shopping with my lovely Dani, she went to stay with her dad for a few days so it was lovely to have her back.

I got measured for a some new bra's tonight as looking at my lovely bra's i bought a while back are now looking a sorry sight with my saggy boobs in them lol Ok slight over exageration on the saggy front! Anyway, I am one happy lady I am now a 34E, can you believe it, I certainly can't I thought more like a c cup!

I wanted to get a nice evening dress but Dani got bored so I only had a quick look around, they are sooo expensive and I couldnt find anything in my size, as if! lol I would have normally had problems finding big sizes, now i cant find anything small ha ha! So I ended up buying some black linen trousers to travel in, yep size 12! Fabulous feeling, I sometimes think things are never going to fit in that size and then surprise surprise they do, its such a wicked feeling! xxxx

Back