TBSx LL Journey...

hey gorgeous, well it is a love hate relationship, he loves me I hate him lol, not really hate just dont like too much ha ha :)

he defo pushes my buttons lol all the wrong ones lol

Yay back on track, get you, woop woop :Dxxxxx

Sounds like me and my ex-husband!!

My son is working out in Spain and staying with him at the moment - and I have been invited out too. I wont go and stay with them, as I know that it will end with some kind of nonsense from the ex. So may book a B&B deal with a friend for a few days and visit my son but not actually stay with them.

I always joke we get on really well now we live in different countries!! :):) xx

HannahNewton said:
Sounds like me and my ex-husband!!

My son is working out in Spain and staying with him at the moment - and I have been invited out too. I wont go and stay with them, as I know that it will end with some kind of nonsense from the ex. So may book a B&B deal with a friend for a few days and visit my son but not actually stay with them.

I always joke we get on really well now we live in different countries!! :):) xx

Lol I am hoping the sun will balance his behaviour out, also as he is keen for a reconciliation he may well be on his best behaviour, we will see though! Can't complain free holiday lol xx

gracielou09 said:
Doesnt the sun make you more frisky:eek:?? lol.

Watch out hun he may also expect something in return for the holiday:heartpump:, you know what some men are like!!

Take your chastity belt and your running shoes :bolt:xxx

Ew stop it lol I am not going there! I just hope the weather is good I can spend all day sunbathing xxxx

Hey ladies, hope you are all well! Nit a huge amount to day really! Past few days has been fine water intake a constant 4 litres until yesterday I think maybe 2 but that was through packs and the odd glass I was just so busy!

Went to my nephews birthday party last night - 60 screaming 11 yr olds omg!!! During the night my friend was texting as she went to bingo, I ended up meeting up with her and another mate!

We met in a local pub before going off for some food! The pub is a dump but good music, basically I ordered a still water to be told they didn't have any then thought about the girls in class they drink slimline tonic, none of that either! At this point the woman behind the bar was starting to get annoyed with me lol so ended up ordering what I used to drink, vodka diet coke! I know hindsight is amazing I should have not had a drink! Foodwise stuck to protein so no issues there at all! I am certainly not going to worry about knocking myself out of ketosis or the fact this is off plan, I am seeing it as a learning curve because I am soon going to be on RTM and need to make choices like this, cest la vie!

I really should learn that eating so late is not good though as I am in agony this morning xxxx

Last edited:
Catching up on diaries. OOO cruise .. lovely. Enjoy the shopping for that and hopefully the company lol

Nice bit of learning there on your night out. Well done that woman xx

Hi Lady T
Oh lovely a Cruise have a great time.Lots of lovely evening dresses.
Take care
Cathy

Oooooo what cruise are you going on?? Xxx

Thomson dream this time round the med, adults only! Omg hope its not that type of adults only cruise lol. Hopefully the weather will be good, need to go bikini shopping couldn't find anything last week. It's a med cruise just fir a week! Xx

Last edited:
I went to a pub like that about 2 months ago (up the valleys, so you'll know what I mean!!!) They ended up giving me tap water ...I couldnt drink it. I drink tap at homes so not a snob ...lol, but just couldnt face theirs....it was a real grotty club, but was a family members 80th! You have looked at it with an Adult head to good for you hun. I cant wait to do RTM, its the one thing I know I'm defo doing ...too many people return to LL that havent done it! xx

Just read ya diary that i have missed whilst being away.WOw a cruise in the med.... FANTASTIC!!! u will have an amazzziiinnnnggggg time! u make me laugh about how u hate ur ex hahahah lol and then the girls saying about the chasity belt and running shoes hahahahah.
So near to goal!!!!! how exciting!!!! xxx

I went to a pub like that about 2 months ago (up the valleys, so you'll know what I mean!!!) They ended up giving me tap water ...I couldnt drink it. I drink tap at homes so not a snob ...lol, but just couldnt face theirs....it was a real grotty club, but was a family members 80th! You have looked at it with an Adult head to good for you hun. I cant wait to do RTM, its the one thing I know I'm defo doing ...too many people return to LL that havent done it! xx

Ha ha yeah I know what you mean about the pub in the valleys. ;)

Coolio, we will probably get to do some of the RTM together then, I should be starting soon hopefully, providing I dont put to much on whilst away because I am coming off the plan. xx

Just read ya diary that i have missed whilst being away.WOw a cruise in the med.... FANTASTIC!!! u will have an amazzziiinnnnggggg time! u make me laugh about how u hate ur ex hahahah lol and then the girls saying about the chasity belt and running shoes hahahahah.
So near to goal!!!!! how exciting!!!! xxx

Hi Gem, oh my life well it is complicated to say the least and I dont help myself lol :D

I know so close I can almost taste it lol :D xxx

Hey my lovelies, had my WI tonight, lost 1lb am I disappointed no of course not it is bound to get slower now and I have accepted that but I am not giving up!

Went shopping today for last minute holiday items. Bought an amazing evening dress, I came out of the cubicle into the dressing room area to look in the bigger mirror and one of the girls who worked in the shop told me I looked gorgeous and the colour suited me with my dark hair. I cant wait to wear it now! Size 10, er did I mention my dress was a size 10!! I also bought 2 bikini's and a fabulous black jumpsuit, the girls in that shop said that I looked really sophisticated and it suitem my shape. Its clingy compared to the other black jumpsuit I bought originally. Also got some BIG bed knickers and another set of underwear, ooo not forgetting another strapless bra, OMG I am going through underwear like its going out of fashion.

So I am all packed, got a conference for a few days, a book to read before the holiday which will help me make good choices. I am rareing to go!

I will still be on here until Saturday when I fly out though so will be catching up on your diairies. xxx

pardon what size did you say!!! I didnt quite hear you :).
Wow a size 10 fabulous.
Sounds like you had a good shopping trip,and gots lots of compliments.
Have a great hoiday
Cathy

Thanks hun lol

Yeah very productive day actually I'm loving the compliments even got wolf whistled the other day lol it's doing wonders for my ego!! Xx

Doing good that woman. Slow and steady is winning the race for you for sure. Great inspiration. x

Wow, size 10, I'd be walking around with the tag hanging out lol.

Aw huni, your doing so well, you must be so proud of yourself!

Yeah, we prob will be doing RTM together. TBH I'm ready for RTM now but i have another stone to go. I'm really missing food. See how i do over the next 2 weeks.

Sounds like you did good on the clothes front.

Will miss you while your on your cruise. Really hope you have an awesome time - you so deserve it

xxx

Back