TBSx LL Journey...

Sexy,sexy!

Wow,wow,wow hunny,getting to size 10 fantasic does feel good hay!!:cool:
The hardest is yet to come on Maintanance it's def a lot of learning curves,but with such a focused mind I'm sure you will be ok!
Your cruise sound so exciting,you so deserve it and hope you have a brill time,in all your new "smaller gear" :):)
You go girl!,and well done on your 1lb loss this wk.
Nothing tastes good as slim feels!! Yay:)
Sexy xx

Ps made the tuna loaf,totally agree with you yum,yum very tasty !:)

Last edited:
Been looking at RTM forum...found this attachemnt, which is a list of what you can have during the 12 weeks of RTM and at what weeks they can be introduced. I think I would want to do the 12 weeks to be sure I'm all ok with food. Not under any illusions that I will still have the odd crooked thinking but I think after 12 weeks you'll know what your trigger foods are. Looks like people still lose quite a bit too. I'm really tempted to go on it in 2 - 3 weeks time, I'm starting to want food, esp fruit and fish lol. Decisions Decisions!!!!

http://www.minimins.com/attachments...list-weekly-additions-lighter-life-rtm.ziping

wow u go girl.. size ten :) xx

Congratulations. Have a fab holiday. x
SIZE 10. Wow !!! Well done. Savour every moment.:)

Been looking at RTM forum...found this attachemnt, which is a list of what you can have during the 12 weeks of RTM and at what weeks they can be introduced. I think I would want to do the 12 weeks to be sure I'm all ok with food. Not under any illusions that I will still have the odd crooked thinking but I think after 12 weeks you'll know what your trigger foods are. Looks like people still lose quite a bit too. I'm really tempted to go on it in 2 - 3 weeks time, I'm starting to want food, esp fruit and fish lol. Decisions Decisions!!!!

http://www.minimins.com/attachments...list-weekly-additions-lighter-life-rtm.ziping

Thanks hun will take a look at it. I must admit coming off plan for my holiday is daunting, my LLC gave me RTM book but it seems so complicated. Im sure it isnt but I guess I am having crooked thoughts about the fact it is going to be hard.

I agree it is hard to know when to start I spoke to my LLC this week and said i anticipate starting in a few weeks time and she said lets just wait to discuss it until you are ready to move onto it. Not in a negative way I think she knows it will play on my mind so this is a way of trying to keep me focused on what I am doing at the moment. xx

So I havent updated for a few days, been stupidly busy at work. Its always the case when you are wanting to take holiday! Hey ho!

Been feeling a bit miserable too but I think its a number of things, I am going to miss the children while I am away! They may be adults but still my babies! Work is stressing me out I just cant settle in the role I am in I have only been doing it for a matter of months but its getting me down and I am struggling with that thought. I am hoping the holiday will help clear and refocus my mind. I am worried about food on the holiday and whether I will actually want to strangle my hubby, I am also worried he will kick off as I dont wear my wedding ring any longer! I actually think he will want to buy me one to wear whilst away, but could be wrong on that score. Its hassle as people notice things like lack of rings and yet if asked I will have to say I am married, as I am! Grrr

Right moan over I am determined not to be miserable, happy smiley lady T!

OOoo had some lovely compliments today from a number of people which was great, felt myself actually beaming whilst they were paying me compliments. Happy days! One guy told another I was HOT! lol I only know as the one he said it too told me lol

Catch up soon, keep strong beauties xxx

Hey Hun, my diaries been moved to exante so i will still be checking in on here! U must be so excited about the cruise!!! bet you have lots of hot and fab clothes ready to wear!!! x

Aw gutted you have been moved to exante, will pop into that forum to say hi and see how you are doing if thats allowed. Good luck with it, stay in touch xxxx

So I havent updated for a few days, been stupidly busy at work. Its always the case when you are wanting to take holiday! Hey ho!

Been feeling a bit miserable too but I think its a number of things, I am going to miss the children while I am away! They may be adults but still my babies! Work is stressing me out I just cant settle in the role I am in I have only been doing it for a matter of months but its getting me down and I am struggling with that thought. I am hoping the holiday will help clear and refocus my mind. I am worried about food on the holiday and whether I will actually want to strangle my hubby, I am also worried he will kick off as I dont wear my wedding ring any longer! I actually think he will want to buy me one to wear whilst away, but could be wrong on that score. Its hassle as people notice things like lack of rings and yet if asked I will have to say I am married, as I am! Grrr

Right moan over I am determined not to be miserable, happy smiley lady T!

OOoo had some lovely compliments today from a number of people which was great, felt myself actually beaming whilst they were paying me compliments. Happy days! One guy told another I was HOT! lol I only know as the one he said it too told me lol

Catch up soon, keep strong beauties xxx

Wow, lot going on inside that gorgeous head of yours. Maybe you need to lay some ground rules down to him before you go hun....in a nice way of course. You should be looking forward to your holiday not be worrying about it.

I know I dont know your ex, but hun he is your ex. You may well be married on paper but you are in actual fact separated. I also get the feeling he was quite domineering too.

Listen hun, I dont profess to know you (other than a virtual you ;)) or the circumstances, or to tell you what to do, but i believe you are a different person now to what you were when you were with him. You've grown so much both with confidence and an understanding of yourself and what you want. It is great you can both go on holidays but not at the detriment to you. Why the hell should you wear a ring ...your not a cow branded by your owner!!! No-one owns you! Dont let this man make you feel like you used too.

Remember Strong but Sexy!!!

As for your job, a little time to reflect is good, I always find with a new job a wobble often comes a few months down the line.

Food, I know you will be fine ...you will make the right choices. But if you do have something you feel you shouldnt have then please dont beat yourself up over it ....its life and your on a cruise. If there is any damage to the WL during that week I know you'll get it off when you come back. Its all about balance ...but I know you know that lovely.

Hope you have a great time huni.

Dont let him knock what you've achieved....you've worked too hard.

Hope I've not spoken out of turn

Will miss you

xxxxx

Great post Jules,
Lady T: Don't get morally forced into doing anything you don't want to. If he's like most men he'll probably think it's the price you pay for being treated to a cruise.
Remember, he's getting a gorgeous woman as his companion.
If you want a reconciliation - that's a whole different ball game!
Have a super time. x

gracielou09 said:
Wow, lot going on inside that gorgeous head of yours. Maybe you need to lay some ground rules down to him before you go hun....in a nice way of course. You should be looking forward to your holiday not be worrying about it.

I know I dont know your ex, but hun he is your ex. You may well be married on paper but you are in actual fact separated. I also get the feeling he was quite domineering too.

Listen hun, I dont profess to know you (other than a virtual you ;)) or the circumstances, or to tell you what to do, but i believe you are a different person now to what you were when you were with him. You've grown so much both with confidence and an understanding of yourself and what you want. It is great you can both go on holidays but not at the detriment to you. Why the hell should you wear a ring ...your not a cow branded by your owner!!! No-one owns you! Dont let this man make you feel like you used too.

Remember Strong but Sexy!!!

As for your job, a little time to reflect is good, I always find with a new job a wobble often comes a few months down the line.

Food, I know you will be fine ...you will make the right choices. But if you do have something you feel you shouldnt have then please dont beat yourself up over it ....its life and your on a cruise. If there is any damage to the WL during that week I know you'll get it off when you come back. Its all about balance ...but I know you know that lovely.

Hope you have a great time huni.

Dont let him knock what you've achieved....you've worked too hard.

Hope I've not spoken out of turn

Will miss you

xxxxx

Omg your comments are so inspirational and you are spot on with so much stuff! I am a strong confident woman and I and only I make my decisions now!

I think That I overthink things to much and shouldn't lol

I will try to stay in touch whilst away to give you updates lol xxx I am so going to miss you and the other ladies you keep me sane, strong and focused!!!

As for the Wl I am going to be careful but realistically have accepted there will be a gain, that's going to happen in life after the plan so for me it's all about damage limitation now and refocus when I get home!! Xxxxxxx

slendablenda said:
Great post Jules,
Lady T: Don't get morally forced into doing anything you don't want to. If he's like most men he'll probably think it's the price you pay for being treated to a cruise.
Have a super time. x

Hey gorgeous, hope you are well!!

Your posts are so sensible and balanced you flip negative comments to positive which is a real skill and one I have to work hard at! Thank you for your kind words you are a complete legend on this site and many if us would be lost without you xxx

Great post Jules,
Have a super time. x

Thanks SB, that means a lot.
You have asuch a wonderful way with words.

Your right if its reconciliation you want it is a whole other ball game ...you most defo want a rock of a ring LMAO ...only joking ...just a decent size one ;) xxx

Omg your comments are so inspirational and you are spot on with so much stuff! I am a strong confident woman and I and only I make my decisions now!

I think That I overthink things to much and shouldn't lol

I will try to stay in touch whilst away to give you updates lol xxx I am so going to miss you and the other ladies you keep me sane, strong and focused!!!

As for the Wl I am going to be careful but realistically have accepted there will be a gain, that's going to happen in life after the plan so for me it's all about damage limitation now and refocus when I get home!! Xxxxxxx

Oh hun, I care about you so it was easy to write. Just worried I'd said too much.

Dont doubt yourself your feelings and esp your judgement.

just remember that word 'unstoppable', your now unstoppable....you can do anything you want.

Wow would love updates huni.... I'm sure the ship has a computer ...maybe you could post a quick update on minimins lol.

You are awesome and we all think the world of you.

Go have fun in the sun.....Go Lady hoT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Jules and SB great posts. I was thinking something like that but did not know what to say lol Glad you have chipped in.

Expect to have a fab time Lady T, accept no alternative. Whatever icebergs float in your sea of tranquility rise above them, like the glamorous starlet that you are xx

Just popped in to see how you're doing and see all this talk of a hot size ten lady going on a cruise round the med! Go girl!!! Brilliant stuff. Well done!

I echo the others' posts re your ex etc. They put it better than I can. You will be fine I'm sure though, and will make the right choices for you xx

Hey Lady T hope your having a great holiday!!!! and please do pop in and see my diary i miss everyone!!!!

Hi gorgeous girls just a quick hello, missing you all! As for the ex, well that's exactly what he is staying, the ex!!!

When I arrived at his house he said he didnt recognise me and for the past week almost has done nothing but make reference to me and weightwatchers! He has no idea how much I have lost or how and refuse to tell him! He has eaten 24/7 on this holiday and food has caused a number of arguments, seriously why does he make life revolve around food! I would like to say I have been an angel on holiday, but I haven't I'm not worried though as the clothes are stil fitting lol and back on it with a vengeance on Sunday so whatever has gone on will be off in no time for sure x missed you all and will catch up on your diaries sat or sun depending when I get home xxx

Back