TBSx LL Journey...

that is bloody good Lady T! only 3lbs!!! dont u dare apologise for making an adult choi e to eat whilst on hols..... you have every right to and u got bak straight away on to plan.... hi five!!! xx

I quite agree with Gem. No appology needed. Adult choice. It is what we do the majority of the time that will make the lasting impression. Holidays and social occasions happen, we need to factor in for them and enjoy them. Food in general needs to be demoted, but it is still one of life's pleasures.

Rocking it Lady T, you go girl. xx

thanks huny, i just had had such a hard few days at work i wanted a wee drink, in turn came a few nibbles. nothing major in quantities but carb laden. resulted in a 0.8lb gain this morning but i know its glycogen and thatll be off by tomorrow.

i find when i stay away from here im in denial, ive now learned when i have crooked thoughts i just jump on here and im fine. a lot easier now i have my iphone as i can jump on when im on my break at work.

as someone earlier said that even "normal" eaters gain on hols. again ur amazing. xx

Well done on your loss Lady T.
Cathy

thanks huny, i just had had such a hard few days at work i wanted a wee drink, in turn came a few nibbles. nothing major in quantities but carb laden. resulted in a 0.8lb gain this morning but i know its glycogen and thatll be off by tomorrow.

i find when i stay away from here im in denial, ive now learned when i have crooked thoughts i just jump on here and im fine. a lot easier now i have my iphone as i can jump on when im on my break at work.

as someone earlier said that even "normal" eaters gain on hols. again ur amazing. xx

Aw listen dont beat yourself up you have done fantastically well, so what if you go off track a little, who's to say where the track is anyway (hope that makes sense) Sometimes we all face challenges that will make us deal with things in various ways, some with food, some with locking themselves away, its life and it happens. :D

Hope you're feeling better and back non track, 0.8lb is nothing to worry about, have a wee lol :D xxxxx

lol, just weighed in this morning and lost 2.2lb.... glycogen? what glycogen? lol. how have you found the withdrawals this time getting back into ketosis? xx

Hey lovelies,

Couldnt get online last night, stayed at a lovely hotel but the service was horrendous. I did something that I dont do often and complained, let me outline the story for you!

I was up at 4.30am yesterday, travelled to Staines to go into the office (120 miles) worked all day and left the office at about 6.45pm, got to the hotel, checked in by a lovely girl. Got to my room to find the door slightly open and the TV blasting, I could hear someone on the phone too. So back I go with all my bags to reception and explain they have tried to give me a room thats occupied! I finally get into my room and thought I would order room service (I'm on lite for those of you who dont know) spent the next 20mins on the phone waiting for someone to answer it. I eventually use my blackberry to phone the hotel reception whilst still holding on the other line. Eventually I get through to the hotel to be told someone would ring me back! After another 5mins i recieved the call and placed the order to be told what I wanted wasnt on the menu (chicken salad) it was but as a cesar salad, so did the usual hold the dressing and all extra's like anchovies(yuk) eventually my dinner arrived the smallest bowl of lettuce with burnt chicken, could it get any worse! As if by magic the manager rang me after my dinner and boy did he get it! Think I may need to keep this confidence in check getting far to big for my boots, or is that small for them now lol.

The manager was appauled(or so he said) and basically offered to credit my card for dinner, provided a bottle of champers to the room, has put a free upgrade on my accounbt for the next stay (yeah right) and a free bottle of wine in the room when I check in again!

I try to check out this morning and guess what the card machine is not working, the guy said I will write your card details down, I explained that from a data protection point of view I was slightly concerned at that and asked what else could be done, he said nothing, got quite rude with me, so I told him cash would do nicely! He reluctantly gave it to me! Whilst serving me decided that he would also deal with someone who left their car keys in the hotel room and also answer the phone, I didnt get a goodbye, kiss my a** nothing! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyway thats behind me now, I am in the office and it is empty, love it whilst it is like that!! So pieceful and an opportunity to catch up on here!

Have a good day xxxxxxx

lol, just weighed in this morning and lost 2.2lb.... glycogen? what glycogen? lol. how have you found the withdrawals this time getting back into ketosis? xx

Hiya, thats fab news, see not always that bad is it, our bodies are very complex along with our crooked thinking on occasions lol

I am so lucky even when I started LLT back in the day :D I didnt really suffer with withdrawal, I must say i didnt have any hardcore carbs on holiday, well not what I would class as hardcore carbs, so bread, potatoes, pasta etc etc so maybe that helped me a little.

I am not sure I am ever in full ketosis due to being on a lite form of the diet now, i do stick to it but the sticks never show me in ketosis so give up with them, the little I have to lose now will come off soon enough. xxxxxx

Oh my word, thats awful.

You did right to complain and I would complain again after the debarkle this morning!

When your tired, hungry etc the last thing you want is to be dealing with that rubbish.

We dont complain enough in this country! and put up with far too much rubbish. Owww I'm getting on me soap box now lol

xxxxxxxxx

Ha ha listen to you going off on a tangent, lol.

How are things at home lovely xxxx

Just had a sneaky peek ;) to see what you've been up to LT and was delighted to read about your complaining. You go girl! :copon: Could not agree more with gracielou - we get the service we deserve (obviously not you on this occasion!:D) so we all need to do our bit for society and complain when needed and to the right person. Ye-es!! :)

gracielou09 said:
Sorry, I love my soap box hahahaha

Mario went to see his mum and they have drained fluid which she had on her lungs. She is feeling much better.

Thanks for asking huni
xx

Hi gorgeous, good news about your MIL hope she continues to improve!

Anytime, you know where I am if you need me, can't do much but can offer a shoulder and sometimes thats all we need xxx

dale said:
Just had a sneaky peek ;) to see what you've been up to LT and was delighted to read about your complaining. You go girl! :copon: Could not agree more with gracielou - we get the service we deserve (obviously not you on this occasion!:D) so we all need to do our bit for society and complain when needed and to the right person. Ye-es!! :)

Hi lovely, good to have you back!

I have decided to open the champers when I reach goal! Not feeling to motivated at the moment though feeling a little deprived today think it's because the weather isn't good and I made runny porridge and also Luke warm asparagus soup for lunch, not good! Can't wait for my meal later now rounded off with a gorgeous shake!!

Hope you are doing ok too xx

gracielou09 said:
Thank you huni, that means such a lot to me.

xxxxxxxxx

Anytime hope you had a good night xxx

Just jumped into bed early start tomorrow got to go sort Chester out first thing then off to do race for life with my beautiful Dani. This will be the first time I have done it, slight problem done no training what so ever! Oopppsss hey ho it's about raising money not winning the race lol x

Wish me luck xxx

Best of luck honey, you'll do fab!! Remember to pace yourself and take some water with you, xxx

Claire_Williams said:
Best of luck honey, you'll do fab!! Remember to pace yourself and take some water with you, xxx

Thanks hun, it feels good to give something back to a fab cause xx

good luck and take tissues, its very emotional reading the backs of the runners. xx

Back