TBSx LL Journey...

Thanks guys, i couldn't read any, I knew I would be in tears!! it was hard just writing my own let alone reading others.

I finished in 40 mins not bad to say I didn't train xx

Last edited:
Well done that woman. Proud of you xx

Thanks guys, shattered today after all that exercise!

5k and mucking Chester out, didn't ride him though didn't think I could manage that as well lol xx

Fantastic stuff!! xxx

Well done LadyT,good on ya hun!
Sexy xx

Very well done - you rule Lady T!

Thanks lovelies.

Hope you are all well.

I feel like my diary has run it's course at the moment, nit much to say on the diet front really. Other than the last stretch is so hard and temptation great particularly as I have just come back off holiday and go again in 3 weeks.

Hope you are all surviving, some of the old crew seemed to have gone off the radar, which is sad! Xx

Thanks both.

Going through some personal family issues at the moment which come out of the blue this weekend it just makes it hard to focus, omg just realised I can't actually multi task and focus on more than one thing lol!

Decision made on that lightbulb moment, tomorrow I will write down all my goals for the next 6 months and get cracking on them! I said 2011 was going to be my year, correction it IS MY YEAR!

A friend sent me a poem today and said it reminded her of me! I will post it tomorrow as it is an inspirational type poem I think. Xxx

Thanks lovelies.

Hope you are all well.

I feel like my diary has run it's course at the moment, nit much to say on the diet front really. Other than the last stretch is so hard and temptation great particularly as I have just come back off holiday and go again in 3 weeks.

Hope you are all surviving, some of the old crew seemed to have gone off the radar, which is sad! Xx
Aww, stick with it lovely gal!! We're all still here, routing for ya, and knowing you will succeed!

I've just started this new job and so unfortunately am no longer working from home... so impossible to post during the day, annoyingly!... but I lurk, and read up on what everyone's up to whenever I get a break at work, just taking sneaky peaks when my clients aren't looking!... hehe... so don't think we've gone anywhere... coz we iz right 'ere! :D

I'm off on hols on Friday again too... we were both fretting about our impending hols, and now they are upon us... we just gotta set our minds to whatever we wanna do, and we'll do it! That's what got us to where we are now... and that's what makes this our year, as you so rightly said!

You're an inspiration to so many on here, and really show how it can be done, physically and mentally... you've had so much to combat, and still come out the other side, as a success story...

You know what you need to do and you will achieve it... I luv ya hun, and am so glad we are friends... Stick with it, you are looking amazing!!

Mwwaahhhh!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww, stick with it lovely gal!! We're all still here, routing for ya, and knowing you will succeed!

I've just started this new job and so unfortunately am no longer working from home... so impossible to post during the day, annoyingly!... but I lurk, and read up on what everyone's up to whenever I get a break at work, just taking sneaky peaks when my clients aren't looking!... hehe... so don't think we've gone anywhere... coz we iz right 'ere! :D

I'm off on hols on Friday again too... we were both fretting about our impending hols, and now they are upon us... we just gotta set our minds to whatever we wanna do, and we'll do it! That's what got us to where we are now... and that's what makes this our year, as you so rightly said!

You're an inspiration to so many on here, and really show how it can be done, physically and mentally... you've had so much to combat, and still come out the other side, as a success story...

You know what you need to do and you will achieve it... I luv ya hun, and am so glad we are friends... Stick with it, you are looking amazing!!

Mwwaahhhh!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey stranger, missed you but didnt text as I know what its like settling into a new job! Hope its going well for you and you are loving chewing, I know how much you were looking forward to that lol

You have more holidays than me, lol, have a fabulous time you will look and feel stunning whilst away and dont fret if a few pounds creap on after all you are human and will soon shift it :D

Thanks for the words of encouragement I really appreciate it it from you and everyone else.

I went into a shop yesterday and bumped into a girl who I was close fiends with, she didnt recognise me at all until I told her my name, how weird is that especially as we only bumped into each other about 12 minths ago I think the w2eight threw her. Its really surreal why is evryone looking so chubby or is it that I am now slimmer so my fat radar is more in tune lol;)

I will stick with it dont worry I am not failing at anything, but need to get re motivated again really it is so much harder on lite than on total. (Please dont shout at me all you LLT's, but having done both I can only offer my thoughts and I am sure there are some of you who will totally disagree)

Have a good day everyone, I'm away to the stables to turn the horses out now, catch up later xxx

Hope the family stuff gets sorted for you and it isn't too traumatic. Life eh ! Sure gets in the way of the best laid plans.

I would find lite harder than total. At least with total you can ignore food.

Keep fighting the good fight xx

Hey stranger, missed you but didnt text as I know what its like settling into a new job! Hope its going well for you and you are loving chewing, I know how much you were looking forward to that lol

You have more holidays than me, lol, have a fabulous time you will look and feel stunning whilst away and dont fret if a few pounds creap on after all you are human and will soon shift it :D

Thanks for the words of encouragement I really appreciate it it from you and everyone else.

I went into a shop yesterday and bumped into a girl who I was close fiends with, she didnt recognise me at all until I told her my name, how weird is that especially as we only bumped into each other about 12 minths ago I think the w2eight threw her. Its really surreal why is evryone looking so chubby or is it that I am now slimmer so my fat radar is more in tune lol;)

I will stick with it dont worry I am not failing at anything, but need to get re motivated again really it is so much harder on lite than on total. (Please dont shout at me all you LLT's, but having done both I can only offer my thoughts and I am sure there are some of you who will totally disagree)

Have a good day everyone, I'm away to the stables to turn the horses out now, catch up later xxx
Aww, hey hunny! :D

Nah, never doubted you'd not stick to it, I know what you're like... determined to the end!! :)

I can see how Lite must be harder... finding RTM much more challenging that Total, so sympathise...

Enjoy your day anyway, and listen, you can text me any time chick, always a delight to hear from you!

Catch up with you soon... xxxxx

Aww, hey hunny! :D

Nah, never doubted you'd not stick to it, I know what you're like... determined to the end!! :)

I can see how Lite must be harder... finding RTM much more challenging that Total, so sympathise...

Enjoy your day anyway, and listen, you can text me any time chick, always a delight to hear from you!

Catch up with you soon... xxxxx

Aw thanks Pinks, you always have some great words of encouragement for me, I really appreciate it.

Coolio will keep in touch by text as I know you have such a jetsetting lifestyle lol xx

Have a fantastic day xx

I was watching Lorraine this morning and she mentioned Pauline Quick and the qweight she had lost on 500 cals a day. I only caught the tale end but there was a quick debate about how doing 500 cals a day is not good as this time next year you will put a riddiculous amount of weight back on because it is not sustainable. Pffft, what do they know bunch of dumbo's lol.

They also had two ladies on who had lost 2.5 and 3 stone with hypotherapy, where they basically believe they have had a band fitted and actually live by the rules you would if you had actually had the operation. So less food etc, they also had a visual aid in the form of a golf ball and they carry that round and imagine their stomach is actually that size.

Dr Hilary Jones was also on the programme but how odd he wasnt involved in the LL debate but was with the hypno one!

Anyway enough ramblings, here is the poem my friend e mailed me, she said it made her cry when she read it and instantly thought of me because she knows how I would totally believe every word as she does, which I thought was really nice. xx

Don’t let anything stand in the way of your dreams

Catch the star that holds your destiny –
The one that forever twinkles within your heart
Take advantage of precious opportunities
While they still sparkle before you
Always believe that your ultimate goal
Is attainable as long as you
Commit yourself to it
Though barriers may sometimes
Stand in the way of your dreams
Remember that your destiny is hiding behind them
Accept the fact that not everyone
Is going to approve of the choices you make
But have faith in your judgement

Catch the star that twinkles in your heart
And it will lead you to your destiny’s path
Follow that pathway and uncover the
Sweet sunrises that await you
Take pride in your accomplishments
As they are steppingstones to your dreams
Understand that you may make mistakes
But don’t let them discourage you
Value your capabilities and talents
For they are what make you truly unique
The greatest gifts in life are not purchased
But acquired through hard work
And determination
Find the star that twinkles in your heart
For you are capable of making
Your brightest dreams come true
Give your hopes everything you’ve got
And you will catch the star
That holds your destiny

Big congrats on the RFL huni, Awesome!

Love the poem too, it's all there for the taking I guess and we are the only ones who cant get us to where we want to be.

Very strange that they didnt let Dr H talk about LL, esp, like you say, he could on the hypnotherapy. Each to their own i guess. People will always have something to say on LL. My LLC said to me that when WW first came on the scene many moons ago, it ahd the same kind of reaction. Look how far they have come!

Another holiday in 3 weeks ...omg thats come round fast. Lucky so and so! :p

Hope everything has sorted itself out on the home front chick.

xxxxxxx

Big congrats on the RFL huni, Awesome!

Love the poem too, it's all there for the taking I guess and we are the only ones who cant get us to where we want to be.

Very strange that they didnt let Dr H talk about LL, esp, like you say, he could on the hypnotherapy. Each to their own i guess. People will always have something to say on LL. My LLC said to me that when WW first came on the scene many moons ago, it ahd the same kind of reaction. Look how far they have come!

Another holiday in 3 weeks ...omg thats come round fast. Lucky so and so! :p

Hope everything has sorted itself out on the home front chick.

xxxxxxx

Thanks chick, it was an emotional day!

I was surprised that Dr H didnt speak about LL as he does the promo videos for them, not sure if you have seen them at your class? I think all new diets go through that 'you can lose weight and put it back on' or 'its dangerous' stigma.

I know 3 weeks and I deperately want to be at goal, gotta knuckle down now xx

Back