TBSx LL Journey...

God what a horrible thing to do !!

Good that life's challenges don't make you turn to food anymore.

Hope your son is ok xx

I know it just shows you never really know someone.

I know food isnt really an emotional crutch for me boredom is a real trigger so I am trying to keep busy, got lots going on at work and holiday to sort myself out for in two weeks.

He is ok, braving it i think but probably hurting deep down. xx

Its hard to see those we love be hurt. Well done for not turning to food to compensate.

Lovely to have the babies home x

It is so hard, cant believe how restrained I have been over this it would have been easy to kick off with her, but i believe what goes around comes around!!

Yeah nice to have them chatting and being friendly, my daughter even text my son earlier, wow thats a first lol. xx

Hi Lady T
Well done for not giving up on yourself.It can be a difficult time emotioally when our loved ones are hurt .I hope he can move forward and Im sure with such a positve mum he can become stronger.
Tae care hun
Cathy

Hey hun, thanks. I am sure he will move forward he seems ok, i will keep an eye on him though. Its weird I have taken to sorting his washing and stuff out, not that he cant do it himself, he is really good and does all the things I do bless him.

Thanks for the post hun, hope you are ok xxx

Hi Lady T
how did your weigh in go???.
Cathy

Orinoconomore said:
Thinking of you. You've come through so much Im sure you will be able to support your son whilst still being good to yourself. :) xx

Thanks hun, hope you are trying on ok xx

Catthin said:
Hi Lady T
how did your weigh in go???.
Cathy

Hey lovely lost 2lb, it's still working even on lite!! Xx

LadyT said:
Hey lovely lost 2lb, it's still working even on lite!! Xx

Well done on -2lbs loss,you will soon be there hun!
Sexy xx

sexychick said:
Well done on -2lbs loss,you will soon be there hun!
Sexy xx

Thanks sexy how you getting on hun xx

LadyT said:
Thanks sexy how you getting on hun xx

Still doing ok and keeping within my 7lbs box so happy with that hun!!:)

Also gone back the gym too,4 times a week I love zumba the class is fantastic,you should try it with Dani!:D
I'm also doing gym work, my instructor is a " sadist " lol,and spinning,seem to have the buss for it at the moment plus I'm toning up nicely too!!:):)

Still keeping to low carb,as it suits me better,then have my treat on a Sunday lunch,when I make a yum desert,something to look forward to!:)

How are then lovely horses of yours and is your son doing ok hun?;)
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Hey Lady T, I'm sorry to hear about your son's gf :( Sounds like all is going well for you on the diet front - good on you :)
I haven't been around here for a while so just catching up with everyone now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sexychick said:
Still doing ok and keeping within my 7lbs box so happy with that hun!!:)

Also gone back the gym too,4 times a week I love zumba the class is fantastic,you should try it with Dani!:D
I'm also doing gym work, my instructor is a " sadist " lol,and spinning,seem to have the buss for it at the moment plus I'm toning up nicely too!!:):)

Still keeping to low carb,as it suits me better,then have my treat on a Sunday lunch,when I make a yum desert,something to look forward to!:)

How are then lovely horses of yours and is your son doing ok hun?;)
Sexy xx

You sound like you got it nailed, well done hun!

One question: I guess you fluctuate within that 7lb box, how does it make you feel when the scales move within it? Xx

UmmZakaria said:
Hey Lady T, I'm sorry to hear about your son's gf :( Sounds like all is going well for you on the diet front - good on you :)
I haven't been around here for a while so just catching up with everyone now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lovely it's been a while, good to have you back!

I think she is just a memory for him now he seems to be getting on with life, thank goodness.

I'm doing ok, it's more of struggle now I am so close though!

Hope you are doing ok xx

LadyT said:
You sound like you got it nailed, well done hun!

One question: I guess you fluctuate within that 7lb box, how does it make you feel when the scales move within it? Xx

Aww thanks LadyT
To be honest I don't mind that at all,that was the purpose of loosing an extra 7lbs below my goal!

So if I have something and gain a bit,then just cut back the next,or couple of days.

Good for when I have a night out drinking with the girlies or for a meal.
Nice to treat yourself sometimes hun!!

Besides it seems to be working for me better that way!
Does not happen very often anyway,but I deff enjoy myself when I do.

Will not be getting past the 7lbs box,looovving been slim,and feeling so so sexy lol!

Hope that as helped a bit hunni!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
sexychick said:
Aww thanks LadyT
To be honest I don't mind that at all,that was the purpose of loosing an extra 7lbs below my goal!

So if I have something and gain a bit,then just cut back the next,or couple of days.

Good for when I have a night out drinking with the girlies or for a meal.
Nice to treat yourself sometimes hun!!

Besides it seems to be working for me better that way!
Does not happen very often anyway,but I deff enjoy myself when I do.

Will not be getting past the 7lbs box,looovving been slim,and feeling so so sexy lol!

Hope that as helped a bit hunni!
Sexy xx

Hey, thanks it's good to understand how this might work when I have finished with LL. Xx

Not updated this for a few days I have had a lot going on with home and work!

We had a senior leader conference which I was involved in organising with evening entertainment. It was a great success, the evening was a pub quiz type setting. I managed to make a complete idiot of myself, I was on the table with the MD and got roped into playing a sing the next line round, goodness knows why! I can't sing a note and rarely listen to music lol. Anyway we were a couple if points behind the leaders and a song came on that I thought I knew I only got up in front of 60 people and yes, you guessed it badly sang the next line, only to be told it was wrong! Omg how ashamed was I!!! As if that's not bad enough I actually believe I know another song, I mean did I learn nothing the first time!! This time I got it right but totally murdered the song with my out of tune singing lol, high fives all round lol!

We won a lovely bottle of champers! The following day I was presented with another bottle as a thank you for arranging the conference.

LL has given me so much back in life particularly confidence, I could never have got up in front of so many people before and dine that! One of the girls took a cracking photo I actually look slim on it, amazing!

This week I spent some time thinking about my journey with LL. so my plan is as follows:

Goal 1: lose 5lb by 1 Aug
Goal 2: get through my holiday with minimal impact to my weight
Goal 3: Week of LLL
Goal 4: week of total (need to agree this with LLC due to my health issues)
Goal 5: Week of LLL
Goal 7: Week of LLT
Goal 8: Start RTM
Goal 9: Finish RTM
Goal 10: Maintain :)

I am quite excited about my plan and have worked out I should be off it just before Christmas, which will be a challenge but the CBT will stand me in good stead!

Hope you all have a great weekend xxx

Good plan lovely. Make the most of it xx

Clarabow said:
Good plan lovely. Make the most of it xx

Thanks hun, I felt putting it out there is the commitment to myself and weightloss/maintenence. It's quite exciting as I have an end goal in sight.

Hope you are doing well xxxx

Great to hear you had fun at the conference and got up to sing.I am tone deaf but really like singing,but I couldnt get up in public especially such a big group so well done you.
I like your goal setting it wont be long before you start RTM and Im sure with your positive attitude you will breeze through it.
Take care
Cathy

Catthin said:
Great to hear you had fun at the conference and got up to sing.I am tone deaf but really like singing,but I couldnt get up in public especially such a big group so well done you.
I like your goal setting it wont be long before you start RTM and Im sure with your positive attitude you will breeze through it.
Take care
Cathy

Thanks hun!! I hope I breeze through it, lite is so much harder than total, but I will get there for sureX x

Back