TBSx LL Journey...

Just sent friend request ...cant believe were not friends on here!!! LOL
xx

Lol I just posted that on your profile when it came through, spooky ;)

I couldnt believe it either, how funny! xxx

I'm really enjoying the group sessions. My only gripe is that there are different people every week! People seem to rejoin and then disappear after their first week. Its only been me and two other ladies who joined with me that have been consistent. I think that the CBT will be the thing that makes the difference. I did a bit of crooked thinking today, putting myself down and getting a laugh about my weight, then I thought, why the hell did I do that? I'm not the fat clown. I really look forward to the classes xx

I'm really enjoying the group sessions. My only gripe is that there are different people every week! People seem to rejoin and then disappear after their first week. Its only been me and two other ladies who joined with me that have been consistent. I think that the CBT will be the thing that makes the difference. I did a bit of crooked thinking today, putting myself down and getting a laugh about my weight, then I thought, why the hell did I do that? I'm not the fat clown. I really look forward to the classes xx

Glad you are enjoying the group sessions, totally get what you mean about not having consistent people in there, when I started there was about 12 in the group over the months the number diminished there is only 1 girl who was there when i started left now and in total about 3 turn up consisitently. It gets frustrating as others inout is important.

You may have had an initially thought and even lugh about being a fat clown, your words :sigh:, but you stopped yourself which means something clicked for you, yay!! xx

gracielou09 said:
Just looked at yr pics ....woweeeeee!

You look stunning! esp in your bikini.

well done hun, just amazing

xxx

I know how hot do I look lol check me out all full of cheek and confidence lol xx

gracielou09 said:
As my 8yr old daughter would say "hot to trott"...its some saying from the film Wild Child...!!

xx

Suits me as I have horses lol xx

Omg I am seriously shattered I could sleep for a month!!

Lots to do after work, having my hair done and then my class yay! Finally a reason to stop eating, pretty sad I need one!

I need to think about whether I want a weight related target or aim for a date to start RTM, ideally I would like to have completed this by about 15 th December!

Have a fab day xx

Hay LadyT so glad you've refocused,you know you will and can do it.
Bet your feeling better already,not bloated anymore??
Anyway your photos are stunning you look amazing,such a difference you go girl!!
That's the fantastic thing about LL,such a quick transformation,takes your mind longer to adjust to the body change though,but all good.
Keep up the good work!!

Hope you have a good group meeting later!

Sexy xx

Last edited:
Glad you are enjoying the group sessions, totally get what you mean about not having consistent people in there, when I started there was about 12 in the group over the months the number diminished there is only 1 girl who was there when i started left now and in total about 3 turn up consisitently. It gets frustrating as others inout is important.

You may have had an initially thought and even lugh about being a fat clown, your words :sigh:, but you stopped yourself which means something clicked for you, yay!! xx

Absolutely and for me this is the crux (sp?) of the matter. We all know that the real challenge is changing our behavour and thereby keeping the weight off. I think that is why I'm enjoying the group work so much xx

Hello gorgeous gals, well went along to WI tonight and explained the concerns over being de motivated due to putting weight on and LLC said she would weigh me and keep my book and also not tell me the damage. She did however say it really isnt that bad, which was a pleasing result in the circumstances.

I was extremely late for my meeting due to my hair not taking the colour, TWICE at the hairdressers I walked out exactly the same, but cost me nothing so every cloud. Anyway I had to walk into the class which had about 5 newbies in it and one old face (well not old but you know what I mean) I walked in and promptly introduced myself, wouldnt have done that months ago, I have a new found confidence which I am loving but need to keep it in check, as confidence can become arrogance.

I picked up a weeks worth of lite packs and told my LLC i would be bumping it up with the remaining packs at home to do a week of total, she agreed that would be fine. I also told her a month of total and I am then moving to RTM. She said there was a new RTM which looked really exciting but she hasnt had time to delve into it as it only just arrived this week, she said I will enjoy it though. Not sure if anyone on here has heard about it or even started it.

The old face from the group waited for me at the end to have a chat, that was really nice, we do seem to click. We had a chat seems she hasnt been since the last time I went she fell off the wagon, I reassured her that I over induldged on holiday and we could get back on it together, I told her what my plan was and she wants to try to do the same which will be wicked a familiar face until the end of my journey.

I am so excited to start back on this journey tomorrow and take back control of my life again! bring on next weeks WI, its gonna be a biggee I can feel it already! xxx

Yay! Good for you LadyT. You will get to that target PDQ with that PMA :) xx

well done Lady T for getting back on track.
The LLC was talking about the new RTM which is going to be in Phases ?.Rather than 12 weeks it will be broken down she said it looks a bit confusing but gives you more choice!!.Still not really sure what she means but im sure nearer the time it will become clearer.
Have a great week and a great weight loss.
Cathy

Thanks ladies. xxxx

I m looking forward to RTM as maybe this is where I will actually learn about how tostop some of the old habits creeping in, at the moment i guess I am doing the theory stage xxx

Hey lovely ladyT aw im glad you are able to do total again :) you sound very positive keep at it.
I hope tomorrow goes smoothly for you again love claire :) x

Thanks ladies, offically day 1 of my restart!

All is going well but I soooo need to stay focused on this, the daytimes are easy the evening is a struggle.

Had the following so far

Strawberry shake
Banana shake
Fudge bar
2 litres water

Onwards and downwards xx

go girl , thats fab , im on day 3 lets do it together, set some goals stay focused xx;)

Great start Lady T you can do it.
Cathy

go girl , thats fab , im on day 3 lets do it together, set some goals stay focused xx;)

Hey lovely, fab idea I will set the same goal, stick to it for a week.

Can I make a wee suggestion about your goal's smilie, make it a smiling face not a confused one, as this is giving off the wrong thoughts and feelings to the universe, we have to believe and feel we will reach that goal. xxxx:D

Back