TBSx LL Journey...

Wow that's was some will power hun,good for you!
You know the scales will make it worth it!!

As for goal weight,I decided to go for 7lbs lower than my highest BMI,more manageable for me!!
As I'm not a spring chicken anymore lol!
Sexy xx

Well done for resisting temptation, will of steel for sure. Major weakness of mine is pizza. Haven't had any since starting lighter life ! Whooo hoo!

Good summary of your journey, been quite a few up's and downs for sure, and your still here rocking the weight loss!

No advice on the target weight. Listen to the ladies who have been there and see what you feel. Good luck with the weigh in xx

Well done for resisting temptation, will of steel for sure. Major weakness of mine is pizza. Haven't had any since starting lighter life ! Whooo hoo!

Good summary of your journey, been quite a few up's and downs for sure, and your still here rocking the weight loss!

No advice on the target weight. Listen to the ladies who have been there and see what you feel. Good luck with the weigh in xx

Thanks Clara, it was a real struggle for sure to ignore the pizza that smelt absolutely gorgeous!

It certainly has been up and down, but then I think life is like that in general. I do try hard to stay really positive in all of this and think I have turned a corner with getting back on track now and finally found the path, just need to stay on it now.

Hope things are going well for you hunny xx

I might have cracked under that sort of temptation - pizza is my favourite food and though I've done well in avoiding it since starting the diet I think if I someone offered me a bit I still might have a hard time saying no! Well done LadyT!

Look at all you pizza bunnies, lol I am not that bothered to be honest about pizza. xxx

Hey LadyT ive read through the posts ive missed in 4 days and yet again i feel more upbeat about the diet. :)

You look stunning in your new pic you really do.!
big hugs love claire x

Well done on resisting the pizza and putting the fish back! Good luck for WI - am sure you will have a great result.

Hey LadyT ive read through the posts ive missed in 4 days and yet again i feel more upbeat about the diet. :)

You look stunning in your new pic you really do.!
big hugs love claire x

Hiya lovely, good to hear from you. Gload you are feeling upbeat. Come on hun we are so gonna do this...

Thank you I had it taken when I was in Brum the ther week. Going again Thursday night, so hopefully get somemore pics ;) xx

Hey lovely peeps, I am just back from WI and lost 5 big ones this week. I knew I did well because I had lost 4lb by Saturday, so well chuffed with the 5 in total.

This diet really rocks. I am thinking 10 stone should be my goal, many people aim lower but I have to take into consideration various things. Such as age, body type, loose skin, maintainence etc. Therefore I have got my book back from the LLC and I was right in my thinking I need to lose another 19lbs. I dont know whether to change my ticker to reflect this or leave it as seeing it go backwards could actually switch me off. Sorry a little crooked thinking there! xx

Well done on resisting the temptations.Good luck with your weigh in.
Cathy

wow go lady T go go go.
Cathy

:eek::eek::eek:
OMG!!!!
ANIMAL!!!
You are amazing, completely inspiring me to achieve my goals!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:eek::eek::eek:
OMG!!!!
ANIMAL!!!
You are amazing, completely inspiring me to achieve my goals!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

LMAO :D you do make me laugh hun!

You can do it, you know you can I have every faith in you gorgeous.

Love your new avatar too xx

welldone honey!! your rocking lighterlife once again! xx

Hi beautiful, how are you doing on Exante, I do check out your diary on there. You have a huge following, check you out miss popular ;)

I am feeling in control and the 19lb left is so going to happen, you mark my words! :D xx

im doing good chick, took a while to get my head fully around it but i can safely say i am 100% in the zone. check you checking me out? lol well im always checking you out! lol. im 23.5lbs to go so the race is on ladyt!!! were so close now! xx

Woohooo hunny, bring it on, i couldnt have got this far without the support from you guys on here! xx

Back