Tea bags

Needtodothis

Morning all,
Can anyone tell me if green tea and flavoured teas are free on slimming world? I'm sure they must be but don't want to mess it up on my first
day lol x

Yes, they're free hun! Enjoy :)

Ooh I've had 2 so far, both green tea... May have to try a fruit one next. Thankyou for replying x

Have you tried chocolate tea? I found out about it on here, and I love it! I drink cups and cups of it every day - great for my water intake! You get it from Tesco, and it's great for getting rid of chocolatey cravings.

Have you tried chocolate tea? I found out about it on here, and I love it! I drink cups and cups of it every day - great for my water intake! You get it from Tesco, and it's great for getting rid of chocolatey cravings.
Chocolate tea??? Sounds interesting.... I'm imagining though it would taste like very watered down Options! x

Chocolate tea??? Sounds interesting.... I'm imagining though it would taste like very watered down Options! x

It really doesn't taste like that. I can't even taste the chocolate, I can smell it, but it tastes of vanilla to me.

Going to have to go and get some and give it a try. Sounds interesting lol

Oooh no, it doesn't taste anything like that - that sounds vile!!

This sound very strange, but to me it tastes like chocolate weetabix. It's not overly chocolately, but there is definitely a hint of chocolate and vanilla there. It's just something different from a bog standard brew.

I brought sow today... Had it with milk, yuk! Not sure if I should try it black or not

I'm a big fan of blueberry green tea! And also peach and cherry blossom green tea and Tesco finest Chai vanilla tea. Yum!

Back