Tea =liquid?

Catlouise83

FOr those of u who drink tea do u count it towards ur daily 2-4litres of water ?

I probably manage 1litre water per day and maybe 2-3litres of tea, is this ok do u think?

On days I'm at work I drink 4-5 litres of water - but I only work 2 days a week lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi ya i count my coffee intake as liquid - i will do a litre of coffee plus in the mornings everyday, but i wont touch it after 12 pm - i then make sure i get 2.5litres of pure water inside me as an absolute minimum for the rest of the day
hope that helps

I don't think you're supposed room count tea/coffee as part of your water intake because it dehydrates you. Even if you're having other drinks I think you're still supposed to have the minimum 2.25litres a day.
X

Haha to* not room. Stupid phone
X

Hiya,

I asked my CDC about this as I drink a lot of green tea and it all counts towards your intake.

I split it down in the day so I have 750ml water and a tea then 750 ml / tea etc.. until I have hit 3litres for the day.

Thanks guys I think I'll up my water to at least 1.5l on my days off and then count tea

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That was really helpful,

Was not sure if green tea was allowed.

Love my green tea

im drinking between 3-4 litres a day and im walking 7-8 miles a day and swimming x 3days a week

somedays i up the amount of water that im having if im gonna be swimming in the sea or doing scuba diving

moon1976 said:
im drinking between 3-4 litres a day and im walking 7-8 miles a day and swimming x 3days a week

somedays i up the amount of water that im having if im gonna be swimming in the sea or doing scuba diving

Are you on SS? This is day 9 for me. On Sunday I tried to go for a walk but my legs were like lead! You must be burning off loads of calories.

My cdc has told me that it does not count towards ur water intake because tea n coffee dehyrdate your body. Its interesting that this contradicts what other cdcs hav said :S

The book seems to include it, and I can't see a reason why it wouldn't as tea hydrated just as well as water does, it dehydrating you in a myth!

hi girls ive been MIA for a while getting m,y head and body in the right place - im now weighing in at 233.5 which is almost 50 % of my original weight in 2011

Back