tea time surprise

abigail09

Gold Member
so i rang ahead to tell my OH that i was running late could he stick something in the oven and if he wasnt sure if i could have it just check the sw book which i left at home, came in could smell something REALLY yummy and when i asked him what was in it he told me he had been searching through minimins to see what was syn free and worked out whether i could have it or not. i think he needs a round of applause...

its chicken thighs in peri peri with loads of veg and rice :D yum yum

What a STAR!!!
Can't imagine my OH ever doing that. Bless!!
x

What a lovely OH you have!

My OH has started a new health/fitness regime, he's not doing SW to the letter like myself but is happy to eat SW style meals as they are healthy. He loves cooking and likes going through SW recipes on here and in the magazines looking for yummy meals and often volunteers to attempt new recipes.

my OH is also very considerate and when I stay with him every other weekend he plans the food around my diet. Which makes my journey a hell of a lot easier with the support and now when I am naughty he makes me feel naughty, yeah means I won't bequite so slippery of the wagon :)

Awwww how good is your hubby?!?!?!?

Mines good actually - can't complain as he know's about this site & britmums blog & has even passed the 2 of them onto someone at work! lol

ah thats really good of him. mine was pestering me around tesco last week to buy him cookies. apparently i don't have to eat them so shouldn't stop buying them... i told him he can buy his bloody own the cheeky sod

My OH would have bunged a bag of chips in the oven and said "Ah well, what 1 day off the diet?"

... I don't even like chips! lol

haha, hes alright and quite good at eating anything in the house that i shouldnt like easter eggs!!

wow! what a star!

Back