tea?

kissme

Gold Member
Hey everyone i know we can have green tea but can we have flavoured ones? or peppermint tea? or camomile tea?

I'm guessing if it is the same as other TFRs you can have any leaf teas, but not tea made from fruit or flowers, therefore peppermint is fine.

I believe you can have peppermint tea but those fruit ones you get in the supermarket are a no no.
I drink two or three cups of regular tea a day but that's as far as I go.

I've just been having normal tea this week as I'm trying to edge in to Exante slowly! A small amount of skimmed milk in the top and having 2-3 cups a day only. If I don't have the desired loss this week I'll cut it out but I know I'll miss it too much!!! I love my morning cuppa :D xx

I've just been having normal tea this week as I'm trying to edge in to Exante slowly! A small amount of skimmed milk in the top and having 2-3 cups a day only. If I don't have the desired loss this week I'll cut it out but I know I'll miss it too much!!! I love my morning cuppa :D xx

Hey QB, you will get used to black tea and coffee! lol

I used to get heartburn when i used to have milk in my teas and coffee and spent months trying to work out what was giving me heartburn!

fianlly worked out it was cuppa! lol

I think I will try the black tea next week. My OH has just found out that it might be milk making his psoriasis worse so if he's cutting it out I guess it's only fair if I do !! xx

Hey Kissme...where have you been fellow Devonian! I thought you were joining me for the Monday Morning weigh in! hope your ok hun x

Hey Kissme...where have you been fellow Devonian! I thought you were joining me for the Monday Morning weigh in! hope your ok hun x

Sorry darling been having a mad week and changed to wednesday as its my fave day to weigh!

how you doing girlie?

ahhh i see hehe! wondered where you had gone, well day 11, going strong- i am doing working soloution and having a small meal in the evening :) how much did you loose for your first week? x

after day 5 i bailed as i wasnt in K (i didnt know my meds were stopping me from getting in it) so started again! but im doing it this time!!

Back