Team 1 - Loobylou's Losers

28th August next year. The time line graph on the SW website predicts I'll hit target 3rd August - I hope it's way before then!

Woo hoo! Last weigh in this month today and I lost 3 pounds - yay! Dead chuffed!

:D:D:D:D

Linz
x

Hi team - I'm the new team captain so I thought I'd better introduce myself! I'm Sandra, 29 and have been at SW since the beginning of April and so far I have lost 27lb.
My weight losses are a bit hit and miss but I'm still trying to find what plan works for me.
I'm hoping to give you plently of encouragement - and if allowed - once I get into the swing of things, I will host team challenges and competitions, maybe with prizes, to spur you along.
Glad to have you all on board. If you haven't already given them, please can I have your results from week commencing 28th August.

Loobylou wk1-1.5lbs
Irene wk1 -
Sandrah78 wk1 - STS
*Daisy* wk1 - 2.5lbs
Likabu wk1 - 2.5lbs
couscous wk1 - 2lbs
curlygirl wk1 -
Cherylxx wk1 - 3lbs
Linzois wk1 - 3lbs
Claire1981 wk1 - 2lbs
Happycow wk1 -

Hi chapettes, I need the results from the WIs that are missing from last week please.

I hope I'm not treading on toes but I would like to re-name the team. Any suggestions anyone?

Feel free and I have no clue lol

Will we still post on the thread our WI or we starting new thread too??

xx

I'm not sure what the best thing do, I don't want to confuse people by re-naming the thread so maybe a new thread would be better? As for names, I'm poo at stuff like that! Sandra's Super Slimmers (see I told you I was rubbish)

I reckon should be a new thread as I can never remember what to look for lolol

S.A.S - SANDRAS ? SLIMMERS! DUNNO WHAT THE A COULD BE YET !X

Sandras Absolute Slimmers

Sandras Amazing Slimmers

Sandras All Stars

I like amazing slimmers!! wonderful.. there you go sandra! x

How could I not think of one A and you 2 come up with 4 lol

xx

oooh, I like SAS - Sandra's Amazing Slimmers - brill
Unless anyone comes up with something better, which I doubt they will, by the end of the day I will set up a new thread with that as the title.
One quick question, how do you change the title of threads?

Have not got a clue but ill weigh In here for now!

I lost a lb I have no idea how nut YAYA !XXX

oooh, I like SAS - Sandra's Amazing Slimmers - brill
Unless anyone comes up with something better, which I doubt they will, by the end of the day I will set up a new thread with that as the title.
One quick question, how do you change the title of threads?

i think the person who created the thread has to do it. if you want to change a title of one of your own threads you click in the box where the title is, but not on the writing as that will open the thread. then you just delete and type whatever you want.

great thanks, I'll start a new thread so that for WIs from today and post the new title on here for the team.

We are now Team SAS - Sandra's Amazing Slimmers - please post all WI results under the new thread - thanks

Back