Team 14 - Scream if you wanna go faster! - Official Thread

hi all well I didn't pass but I almost did so I am ok about it. I got 8 faults in total. 1 was a serious which basically was wrong lane in this complex junction and went in the hashes i never done this junction. but nailed it otherwise so the examiner said. he said was smooth drive etc. booked another one wont give up.

Hypa - Sorry you didn't pass but you will next time. I got so nervous with mine that on the second one I sang all the way round! It relaxed me and I passed. Instructor thought I was a nutter though! LOL

Hi Claire
After I sent the results, I copied the existing figures into column C and then started to add in those for the current week. I lost three until Tuesday - these are the results for posting this week and there were only Anna and myself.

Hi Anna Sorry about your test - you will do it next time, I am sure and they do say that all best drivers fail the first time :)

Morning All

Hope everyone is doing OK and in a nice positive mood for the new week.

I had a horrendous Sunday - but cannot make up my mind if it was all in my mind after the "cookie bite incident" or if a small bit of cookie really can make such a difference :eek: Surely not.

Was starving the whole day yesterday - really really really hungry. I opened the fridge and peeped inside - quickly shut it and ran upstairs (how crazy is this - running away from food) Maybe if I'd done that in the first place I wouldn't be in this mess !!! Seriously considered for the first time that it was time to stop ss'ing !

Even more so than usual, every other advert on TV seemed to be about food - so I reverted to the Sunday papers.

The other thing was that I asked my hubby to take some pictures as a record - and by my reckoning, I looked fatter in the pictures than I do in the mirror. Now how is that possible?

Anyway, in the end, I made up my mind that I would wait until tomorrow (end of my eleventh week) and re-assess how I feel - and I am glad I did because today I feel fine ! Well - not about the pictures. On the plus side I wore a pair of jeans on Saturday that I bought at my thinnest last year and they weren't even vaguely tight. I know the 14lb I still have to lose to get back to the weight I was then is all sitting round my middle and I need to deal with that before I even consider stopping ss.

Sorry for the rambling.

Nelli

It amazing how hungry you can feel on CD. I know that I came out of ketosis last week and I didn't feel MORE hungry than I do in ketosis. Sometimes you are just hungry - I'm pretty sure its emotional hunger which is why its SO hard to resist! It'd be easier if your emotions were backing you up rather than encouraging you to eat!

Anyone who says this is easy is a loon but it is worth it!

I'd lost my 3 pound gain by this morning. That was worth it!

I think I want to come back! What's wrong with me! Why can't I just stick to something?!? Have txt my CDC to ask if she'll take me back! Lol I really think I need to see it through to goal before I come off for good... otherwise I'm always gonna be to-ing and fro-ing. Will you take me back team? x

Last edited:
welcome back I am sure claire will allow you back in the team as she was saying there is 2 spaces left or something the other day.You have to do what is right for you at the time because in all honesty all diets work you get results but you have see them through. The diet never fails you its you that fails the diet. When on CD it is so easy to think about other plans out there because emotionally you want to eat but hunger wise we don't really once were in ketosis although you do get some hungry days in the beginning. But just gulk the water down you on those days innit.

Well today has been a hectic day for me uni wise but thats life I guess. I am finding CD so easy with my life because I don't have to think about food just about my water intake as long I have my 3 CD packs a day.

Morning ladies! Of course you are welcome back WannaB! Hypa you are doing so well to get used to it so soon. It took me a bit longer! Now it feels like I've always ate like this!

hiya girlies,

Hope we are all having agreat CD day and drinking our water . Ive had 2 litres so far not been off loo cause of it though lol.

Hi all - hope everyone has had a good day.

Nice to see you are back Wannabeslim - I am sure it won't take you long to deal with what you've got to lose when you get back on CD.

Weigh in day - and a further 3lbs off. That is 8lb in three weeks, so I wish it had been more.
It's strange because I keep a spreadsheet and I copied in the weekly loses from when I did LL and while sometimes on a week to week basis I am a single pound up or down - it always keeps coming back to the exact same amount lost. When I did LL I had three packs a day and a bar (I am 5'9") but this time I have stuck to 3 packs, but it hasn't made any difference to the weight loss.

:(

Morning Ladies! Good day today as I've hit (on my scales) 2.5 stone lost on CD...which is...over 5 stone in total down from my highest weight! Hurrah!

Hi Claire - well done you - that is fantastic. I am impressed that you could have your holiday and get straight back in line.
Nelli

Wow well done Anna and Coley!! Yay you are doing so well, it's an honour to be part of your team. I restart tomorrow :D so excited! Am going to London on Saturday and staying overnight, and we're going out for dinner in the eve. Its a special treat and has been in the planning for ages, so I don't want to ruin it by being unable to go out. So I'm gonna try and sorta Atkins it on Saturday- a steak and salad or something, but I dont want to wait til Monday to start... strike while the iron's hot!!

Wish me luck :D
xxx

Hypa - that's great! You are doing so well.
WannaB - You sound really motivated which is great! I wonder if you're going to have an amazing first week again? Did you put on weight when you came off CD?
Nelli - Did you weigh in this week? Have I missed it? Sorry if i have - crazy busy week!

I'm not seeing my CDC this week as she's away but my unofficial loss is 5 pounds. Shall I record that?

Back