Team 14 - Scream if you wanna go faster! - Official Thread

Hiya all,

Sorry I haven't been very good at messaging lately Just I have been so busy with uni and assignments. Also between them having driving lessons as I have my test on sat . Fingers crossed. I am so nervous its unbelievable but I am trying to think positive. I was out in rush hour from 8am this mornign so If I can handle that I am sure I can handle the test itself.

Hope we all have a good week weigh in wise. How did we do last week did we win? I have my WI today so will let you all know how I get on.

WI

Heya all,

Well another loss this week which is 7ibs so thats 28ibs in 3 weeks wahey:)

Well done Anna - you are doing brilliantly. I lost 3lb yesterday. Not exactly thrilled (I am in such a hurry) but it's better than nothing, I suppose.
I am glad to see you back on the site - it was getting lonely on here and then I was getting scared I'd need to tell Claire I lost you all while she was away:).
I sent in the spreadsheet, but am unsure of how to check how we did.
Wannabeslim has moved to WW - so we are looking for a least one new teamie - I am trying to remember how many of us are left - Claire, You, MR2 and me - have I missed anyone? MR2 hasn't been on for a while - hope she is not still sick.
Anyway - best of luck with the driving test.

Nelli

Oh shame wannabeslim has moved to ww I liked her. Will miss her being around. Thanks for the good luck. Hope we all on track for the next week

How are we all doing today? I am really struggling to drink my water today because it's so cold grrrrrrrr. I will keep trying maybe i should have hot water instead hehe then i might actually get through my 2-3 litres today. I have had 1 litre so far but day is young yet. It is really dead on here lately. I will have to haunt you all down :p

Hi Anna

I have been out onsite all day today lecturing so I too am behind with the water. Also only had a tetra for lunch - we supply lunch for our students but someone from our company came and took them for me while I had my pack and it doesn't feel nearly as filling as a "normal" pack. Can't drink too much water either when I am working as I cannot keep running to the loo.
I had been wondering about putting an "advert" for new members, but since Claire should be back at the weekend, I thought to leave it until she gets here as she has done it all before.
Have you tried the flavourings - I had trouble too, but with the Summer Berry I can easily do 4 litres plus each day - or should I say night. Sometimes I think I might explode :)
Nelli

Good morning Anna - how are you today?

It's cold in Glasgow and I am absolutely freezing - even with heating full on. Whats not helping is trying to drink this blasted water which I feel I have to overdo since I am sitting my desk for once and in full range of the loo. I also feel a wee bit of hunger this morning - oooooh, remind me again why I want to be thin !! Only kidding.

It's quiet without Wannabe, isn't it? I wonder how MR2 is doing.

Nelli

It's very quiet without her . I aint the best when I am in uni either sorry about that. I was in uni 9-3 then had driving lesson as test tomorrow. but will try harder over weekend to update on here

Good Luck with the test tomorrow. Claire is back from holiday at the weekend - I need to send her the spreadsheet with our losses for the week. Hopefully we will be able to get new recruits to the team.

Saw the CDC today to pick up some different packs. We discussed in detail my overall plan for when I have finished the original 61lb and she thinks I am maybe being too severe with the balance I have in mind. I do want to err on the right side and that to me means as much as possible off :). I have had problems drinking water all day today - and gulping like crazy now trying to catch up. Now if it were wine .....

Nelli

morning and a BRRRRRRRRRRRR morning it is. Hope that we all have a good CD day. only 1.5 hrs til my test arghhhhhhhhhhhh . 15mins till my lesson before the test , wish me luck!!!!

Hey girlies!

Just popping in to say hi - sorry you're missing me hehe! Hope your test went well Anna, look forward to hearing the result!

I'm doing ok, congrats on your losses this week... am a bit gutted I didn't stick with it for another few weeks, but I feel I made the right decision. Have felt energised and more able to exercise so have started going to the gym again. I also find I am making much healthier choices since coming off CD and am thinking about everything I'm putting in my mouth!

Will pop back again in a few days and check up on you all! xxx

Hi Ladies! I'm back! Had a wonderful time, lots of sun and vino! Yes a bit naughty there but stuck to my shakes and had atkins type teas. I'm up 3 pounds - boo! But I'm hoping as its glycogen it'll go fast. I kicked myself out of ketosis (didn't really notice!) but am back in again now.

So do we know if we won last week? Reading back it looks like we need to advertise again. Who is still in the Team 14 gang?

WannaB - Congratulations. You are doing so well. It's nice to have someone leave because they have succeeded. That's why we want people to move on.

Nelli - Thank you for keeping things together whilst I was away. Don't worry about losing members - it happens!

Hypa - How did it go? I passed second time myself but I remember how scary it is. You are still doing great on the diet. Well done you!

Hi Girls

Wannabeslim - nice to hear from you and I am glad you will be popping in from time to time - sure the others will be too.

Claire - well done - three pounds is NOTHING - you will deal with that in no time at all. Bet you are NOT glad to be back in the cold.

I have just been in Glasgow Christmas shopping - somebody forgot to tell folks about the credit crunch - the place was mobbed and money seemed to be getting spent hand over fist. There were lots of 20% and 25% offs in the big shops. I was looking for something nice to wear for Christmas, but spent more money on wrapping and tights than anything else. It's funny, you'd think that getting to the end of the fat stage, and having so much choice where there was none, I would be happy to choose things quite easily - but nope - I am straight back into my pre fat fussier than fussy mode :) Hubby got a lot of his Christmas shopping done, so there are lots of intriguing bags for me to keep out of :)

Hi Anna - hope you did well on your test. Let us know.

Nelli

You guys are not going to believe what I did tonight. Was baking some sweets and cookies for Christmas - and without thinking took a bite out of a chocolate chip cookie - and swallowed it. I cannot believe it - first bite in eleven weeks and it was something I wouldn't even normally eat. Luckily you are never far from a golden retriever in our house - so the nearest quickly got the rest as a treat ! I can still taste it hours later and I am sooo fed up.
Nelli

Hi Girls

Yes I am still alive!

I went back to work Thursday just gone & am feeling a lot better..I am going away next weekend & will go back to my CDC the following week.

Seeing as I haven't been to my past 2 WI's, plus a third one this week I understand if you want to boot me out & get someone else, more deserving to take my place?

I really don't mind, don't wanna put the team off!
xx

Thanks Claire - I was really so annoyed with myself - my hubby is great and he cooks for himself while I am on this diet (Heavens knows what would happen otherwise) and I never for a second thought I would do it. I was even carefully washing my hands a thousand times to save licking my fingers :)

How did we get on last week? Oh, and did you get the spreadsheet back OK?

Glad you are feeling a bit better MR2

Nelli - I've got the spreadsheet ta but I'm a bit confused now. How much did you lose this week? I don't know how we got on last week. The team thread at the top has been replaced with this weeks. I'll ask in there and see if anyone knows.
MR2 - Glad you are feeling better. You are welcome to stay in the team. It's up to you.

I'm going to advertise for more team members - or we might have to merge with another team.

Back