Team 14 - Scream if you wanna go faster! - Official Thread

Yes! I've PMed you. Thank you for chasing it up.

Ello teamies!

Well, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!! Yep, back on the wagon, and nearing the end of day 1 :D good stuff! I'm starving hungry :( one pack left to go so going to have it in a second. Have been leaving it as long as possible to stop me picking!

Have done all the housework today, cleaning up after Christmas, doing all the washing, washing up etc. Have also watched several films on telly, spent a fair amount of time on here, had a nice long shower and pampered myself, done my nails etc. All to take my mind of eating. It hasn't really worked, but I haven't eaten, so all's well eh!?

Just wanted to let you know that I'm back and very much on CD now, so am hoping to report a good loss (you know my track record) next week!

Wish me luck :) how are you guys getting on?
xxxx

Good to see you back WannaB. I'm sure you'll do great at your first weigh in.

I'm good ta. Been losing very nicely over Christmas. I set myself a target of seeing 15,7 by the time I see my CDC again (8th Jan) and I'm already 15.8! So all is well in Coley World.

It's been quite quiet on here. Not sure where Hypa and Katie are but Nelli and WillB are around.

Wow well done you :) that's some willpower you've got there girly!!

Just got back from CDCs and I have a goal date now :) and also a target to become a CDC!! Am so excited! Once I'm at goal and a CDC, thats 2/3 of my new year's resolutions met :)

xxx

That sounds very exciting! I have considered training as a CDC myself but I'm not sure of the time commitment. Do you have any idea how much it pays?

No I'm not sure about the profit that's made off the packs - nobody has answered that question yet, but I guess that's understandable... I have no idea but I'd hazard a guess of around 40% of the pack RRP as being profit. So if I pay £40 a week, which I do, then going on the 40% rule, my CDC would make £16 off me. It's not much, but the percentage might be higher. I would probably use it to supplement my existing income rather than to live off! Working evenings and maybe Saturday mornings would probably be my plan of action :)

xxx

That sounds like a good plan. We run our jewellery business as a suppliment to our income and it means you don't stress as much if sales aren't what you expect. It's more done for fun.

How's everyone else doing? I'm estimating 3 pounds this week and I've just hit 50 pounds lost!

Yeah, I'm hoping I'd earn enough to pay my car loan each month (£230), so that would be nice!

Wow hun, well done on hitting the 50lb mark!! I'm in the 11's this morning - can't believe it!! :D xxxx

Yup! I have one but there are 3 parts to it:

To get to goal, to become a CDC, and to try something new!

How about you?

Awww thats amazing! (would recommend getting the wedding out of the way before you get pregnant though - otherwise you might have a bit of a nightmare with the dress fitting and going on honeymoon etc!! Didn't know you were getting married too, congratulations! xxx

Ah fair enough! :) my aunty just had a baby boy 6 months ago, she was 38 :) good luck to ya!! Sending pregnancy vibes your way! xx

Happy New Year teamies! I'm feeling awful today - day 4 though, so am just determined to get through to tomorrow! My cold has struck with force now and am feeling pretty miserable. Can't sleep - hence I've been on here since 8am this morning while everyone else is sleeping off their hangovers!

Hope you all had a lovely time last night and wishing you all a very happy 2009. Wouldn't it be great if we could ALL get to goal and maintain it by the end of this year!?

xx

Happy New year! Shame you are feeling bad WannaB. Focus on what you'll achieve this year - that's my focus today! You'll get there earlier than me but I'll get there this year too! Yay us!

Hiya all,

Happy new year to everyone!

Hope you are feeling better soon wannabe, have been following your posts over the last few days!

I must admit the christmas period has been a lot tougher than I thought, with everywhere you go people eating and drinking to excess. I've stuck with CD during the whole period and not cheated once but I've been in a really bad mood at times. Looking forward to when everyone is in "I need to lose weight and get fit mode" back on Monday.

For the team weigh in I've lost 1.4lbs.

Will b
x

wow hun well done on sticking with it - that shows immense willpower and strength! This is sooo gonna be our year! As Coley rightly said - yay us!!! xxx

Hey I have good news! We were the only team that posted weight loss last week so WE WON! Hurrah! AND WillB you were slimmer of the week!

Well done team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now lets see about THIS week.

Back