Team 14 - Scream if you wanna go faster! - Official Thread

Well done Coley! And Nelli, don't worry I'm sure you will see a decent loss if you have SS'd. It's meant to be my WI tonight but its cancelled as my CDCs scales are broken. AARRRRGH! I was relying on that to cheer me up today but alas, I am without a clue of my weight. Have had a shocking day at work and it doesnt look good for me :( xx

Sorry to hear that - on both accounts Wannab. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. What sort of work do you do?

Nelli

I'm a marketing and PR account exec :(

Weighed in at my local WW meeting tonight and lost 4lbs (last week I was officially 11.12 at my CDCs and now I'm officially 11.8 at WWs). Am weighing in with my CDC tomorrow anyway so please don't take this weight as my ACTUAL one (as want to make sure its the same as CDCs.)

I'm upping my cals and carbs slowly this week sort of a cross between the 1200 plan and weight watchers! Then will be on WW after that. So, I think another weigh-in on here next week, but then I shall have to leave you all :( that makes me sad, but I suppose it needs to be done.

Love ya all! xxx

Sorry to hear you will be leaving us wannab . Life is so hectic for me atm and I aint at uni or having driving lessons where did I find time for those haha. Just loads house stuff and xmas shopping. god the shops are so full xmas goodies and i cant touch them boohoo lol.

I am not seeing CDC till next week - so my unofficial weight loss is ZERO. I cannot believe it - especially when folks are losing weight on the other plans. The only thing I can think of is that I have been terribly constipated - but don't know if that would have this effect. This is driving me maaad. I am supposed to be going to dinner (one of my planned events) on Saturday - can't decide whether to go or not. Am totally fed up but at least it's not frosty - I have quite a drive to where I am working today.

Catch you all later - and well done Wannab.

Nelli

PS I KNOW it has to come off and on the plus side a pair of trousers which were too tight to wear a couple of weeks ago are fine now :)

Morning Everyone!

WannaB - we will be sad to lose you - but happy you're too thin to stay with us!
Hypa - I know what you mean about the Xmas goodies...I just keep saying to myself 'It's only this Christmas.'
Nelli - Your body is being very naughty! Do you use the fibre powder? Maybe an extra spoonfull of that will get things moving - on the scales as well!

I'm off to see my CDC this Thursday and have to buy enough stuff for 3 weeks. It's hard to work out!

Hey guys, just to let you know my official CD WI for this week shows a loss of 7lbs :) (from 11.12 last week to 11.5 tonight), so please include me in this week's challenge. You can include me in next week's too (as long as I lose) as I am working up the carbs this week but still using CD packs til next Mon so you can still count me. Just not sure if I'll lose, especially with work's Christmas do on Friday.

But hey, WOOOOOHOOOOOOO I lost 7lbs despite everything I've gone through this last week! :D Oh and it also means I'm only 4lbs off BMI25! Magic!

xxx

I think it has gone to my head - literally. I am working from home today - and decided - TO DYE MY HAIR. Now this is a first - I have used Boots wash out colour which has never really made any difference in the past as I am really (sorry, maybe I should have said was) very dark. I have used a different colour - and now am waiting for streaks to develop. I must be CRAZY. Maybe OH can pick up a dark brown dye on the way home. Just going to wash it off. Watch this space .......EEEEEKKKKKK

Nelli

Hi ladies - the hair doesn't look bad - it is still dark with a reddish tinge - I did tiny thin little streaks which are noticeable in the light - so no dark brown dye needed.

I have to confess - I ate some beans. I found a thread where someone said that this helps them go to the loo. It didn't do any good at least not so far, so I am going looking for Dulcolax (think that is what it is called) today and back to ss.

Nelli

Good luck! Constipation is no fun at all! Are you on SS or SS+? With SS+ you can just go crazy on the lettuce. That helps.

Well I've been on SS+ since week 2 and I'm not doing that badly weight wise. It averages about 3 pounds a week. Plus I get to have my mini tea which is not just a lovely treat but also keeps things moving! LOL. I'd recommend it but I know others have problems with it because any food leads to binge-ing.

Hi Claire

I am on day 101 - am seriously looking at SS+ cause I'm not really losing more by ss'ing. Getting near to Christmas and then our holiday too.

Nelli

Back