Team 2012

ooo I have mine wrong I didn't read that properly. 20lb for me to. 42lb is what i want to loose in total. I dont think I'll do that in 7 weeks!

Last edited:
Katie - 25lb
Geenabee - 30lb
Alfielulu - 20lb
Claire - 30lb
Rebecca - ??
JoJo - ??

Thanks so much for letting me be in with you ladies :) do you have diaries on here? I do if you want to get a better idea of my background etc, and looking forward tp getting to know you all and losing this fat together :) xxx

CLaire - yes I do the link is in my signature. Where is yours?
the sparkles comment was for Katie for her new signature

katie - can you change mine to 20lb. I read it wrong and thought it was total loss so I will go for half. I think rebecca may want to change hers too as I gave her misinformation about it being total loss

Katie - 25lb
Geenabee - 30lb
Alfielulu - 20lb
Claire - 30lb
Rebecca - ??
JoJo - ??

altered mine as well.... was being a bit too hard on myself

i agree its only 7 weeks and we want to make sure we dont get disheartened early on

Can I please join in as I would like 2012 to be my year also.

I would love to lose 28lbs by Valentines Day. Does that sound do-able?

Less of lou... Im sure if would be ok for you to join us as our lucky number 7.... team rules say 6... but would be mean to say no :) I love meeting new people....

Ah i see lol! Mine is in the cd diaries, Claires Cambridge diary. I started it last year and revived it this time round, its so weird reading back to the start as my life has changed so much!!! Just read through yours, you sound like yr heads really in it, go you!! Xxx

Katie - 25lb
Geenabee - 30lb
Alfielulu - 20lb
Claire - 30lb
Rebecca - 20lb
LessofLou - 28lb
JoJo - ??

hello and welcome less of lou :)
Claire - your profile says weight watchers are you doing cambridge too?

I have never done CD before, never tried meal replacement i was on Atkins before... I am so into this and I really hope it lasts.

How long have you been on Cambridge Diet Lou?

Yep, im on cd, have just updated my profile, i use the phone app so havent changed it since i used my laptop ageees ago xxx

Sooooo excited!! :) Will be off to bed now feeling tired after today x

Im re starting on 3rd Jan. I have this problem that I have to be 100% or I give up!! hence my signature. I want 2012 to be the Year that I just keep on keeping on!!!

Back