Team 2012

Yay!!! Lets keep the good work going!!!

:-O! Why do ex's have to spoil everything :-(
My new year has been ruined . . . . .

Whats happened babe? Message me if you need to talk xxx

Just messaged ya hun x

Happy new year everyone!

I hope everyone had a good evening, I got home from work and my dad had left a parcel at my house, I opened it and it was a pair of size 16 topshop jeans, my ultimate goal, he gave me a card saying he believed in me and that I could do this! I was so touched and now they are hanging up in my bedroom like a picture-they are my target!

We all believe in you, those jeans have totally got your name on them! :)

Happy new year!!
That's the most amazing gift not just the jeans but the total support and belief of your dad.

You will be in those jeans in NO time x

Happy new year fellow 2012 ladies! Had a good night, hope you all did too! On we go to our goals this year! Woo!

Happy new year all:)

Geena - fab pressie from your dad. That's so nice of him. Did u see the dog on twitter? He is a cutie and he knows it. His name is Alfie.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy new year girls it's q brand new year! Time to get all Cambridge! :-D x

U ok Jo Jo ??? Was worried when I read ur post about ur ex

Alfielulu said:
Happy new year all:)

Geena - fab pressie from your dad. That's so nice of him. Did u see the dog on twitter? He is a cutie and he knows it. His name is Alfie.

I saw his doggy bloggy, made me and Tom (my fiancé) smile so much, I have been showing everyone-especially his when he talks about his noms

Thank you, I am so chuffed with them, I have made them the wallpaper on my phone and they are next to my bed, very inspiring-how's everyone's day going?

Oh wow I didnt know people could find it ;) does it come up under google?

My dad thinks I'm bonkers but it's a bit of fun for my niece who loves him to bits and lives quite a way away :)

His spelling is so bad!! ;)

Alfielulu said:
Oh wow I didnt know people could find it ;) does it come up under google?

My dad thinks I'm bonkers but it's a bit of fun for my niece who loves him to bits and lives quite a way away :)

His spelling is so bad!! ;)

I clicked on the link for your homepage on here and it took me to it-I have a chihuahua cross pom who rules our life

oh yes i remember now :) i know what you mean about them running your life!!

Lovely i will look at it now im so excited :-D

Me too :) hows it going for you today? I saw you have a problem last night? Hope its all sorted now x

katiebaby said:
Me too :) hows it going for you today? I saw you have a problem last night? Hope its all sorted now x

It's going well hun 100% ss all the way. I have the ready made shakes because im lazy when it comes to preparing stuff lol i've had my three for today and i feel positive! Yeah there was a little drama but believe me it is all in the past literally :-D thank you for asking!
How is your day going? X

Back