Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

HELLO

Hi all :) popped in to show you a pic - well two! ;)
Baby Purple is 12 weeks as expected and doing well.. looks very 'alien' like in one pic though! lol

12WeekScan09-Jun-20092.jpg

12WeekScan09-Jun-20091.jpg

All well with mum and family :) Moved my horse to a new yard yesterday, he has lovely new grazing, a stable and we have a tea room, tack room and even a toilet! all mod cons compared to the fields he's been in for the last 20 months! lol

Still no more weight gain so that's great news, have settled at 13st 1lb.
Hugs to you all,

well done jane, great news

soo sooo pleased for u
xxxxxxxxx

Hi all, love the pictures jane. Glad to hear all is going well for you and the bump. Hope your taking care of yourself.

Sorry not been around - was at work over the weekend and then was coaching swimming- I am so tired - think i'm overdoing it but I love helping the kids.

Having a rough time at work - not fitting in with the team - can't decide if it's me or them. We went to a leaving do for one of the girls and three of us live in the same area - it was left for me to drive us in because my boss wanted to drink and the other lady who doesn't drink didn't want to drive. So even thought I was off today and fancied a glass or two of wine - I couldn't because I had to drive. To make matters worse the two I took - didn't even say thank you or offered to buy me a drink. Bloody had it with the lot of them. So rant over!!!

Trudi, hope your ok? xx

well i've ;ost 1 and 1/2 pounds

sooooo suprised cos not been good since wed last week till yesterday, must have been filling the skip and moving stuff round in the house that did it, was not looking forward to wi lol
so now done 1 stone with ww after 10 weeks. 1 pound to go to 3 stone gone forever weeeeeeeeee

ha haa
how was your wi louie?????????
ps had a lovely gal stone attack monday at 6 am. yes am lol

I stayed the same this week - which is a bonus because I ate loads over the weekend. Well done trudi!! xxx

change your diet hon, please

PLEASE

LOL

xxxx

I plan to - have had it for now with the cambridge. Not sure which one to do - did ww but didn't do very well and hated the class leader. Tried sw and lost nothing. I know your doing ww Trudi and doing really well - are you doing it on your own or do you go to a class??

XXXXX

i'm doing a class and this time first time loved the leader, otherwise would have found a class else where which is what i did 4 years ago.
its only 18 quid a month now, and it gives you free online ww too.....
i never could do sw, strange.... better to do a class though as it adds to the wieght loss....... you can do ww online and not do class but try to do class and find a nice leader,,,, they do change all the time, go online pop your postcode in and it'll give you all the times and places too.....

xxxxx

hi guys

hope u r having a nice warm weekend

xxx

Hi all,
have had a very up and down weekend, up when fosling was out and down drastically when she was home. Still 5 weeks till the summer holiday so not long to put up with her behaviour now, though it's worse than ever if i'm honest.

Have been having a chat with Graham about how we'll manage after maternity allowance finishes, not till july next year, but all the same it needs to be thought about. :) I'm like that! lol
am thinking of another course next year, but not sure on the route to take may do an access course to lead onto a degree. :)

well hope you feel better in your head soon Jane,

but to give you a laugh. just had a flash fllod storm here at 4pm, then lightening and thunder then masive hail stones, and water dripping from all windows and ledges driping ceilings but floors upstairs are dry ????????????????/ water was about a cm away from coming in my new lounge....... lol
gotta fone the insurance company now, just incase my ceiling decides to cave in in my utility.....
lovely jubbley

lol

xxxxx
so had scampi and chips instead lol ooooopppppsss

oh my!!!:eek: What a nightmare hope the insurance are ok about it all if it does collapse!!

nightmare

OMG

nightmare

lol

waiting on insurance company, to declare it a storm.....................wot???????????????????

mum in law in hospital too last nite, broke her hip....... more nightmare ..... op tomorrow to pin it...

oh no, I hope your MIL is ok! :( poor love, she must've been in agony.

Hope also that all ok with insurance... never know till you have to claim.

Well our foster child left yesterday lunctime, she's moved back to Herts and in with an emergency respite placement for now. SW is away for two weeks so she'll stay there till she gets back then they're looking at moving her to another placement as short term after that. SW did say she'd be surprised if she came back from holidays to find her stil in the same place she's been that bad recently. She may well settle given a change of placement, at least for a couple of weeks anyway.

Either way, we are no longer fostering! So that's us out of it all. one more supervision and then we're being de-registered.

Erin doesn't want to move into the small room - she wants to continue sharing with Adele, so we're using that for storage to free up space in our room to decorate and sort things out, baby stuff will go in there too, and then once we've finished our room, and baby arrives, it'll be in with us, but the little room will be a nursery with cot / changing top on the cot etc in there. We have short bunks in there too but thought of getting rid of those, but then I think there is enough room and if you space if anyone stays we could always get our two girls to sleep in there for the night free'ing up the bigger room. :)
Today this has all begun! lol

Weight.. well I weighed myself and have put on anotehr 5lb.. so trying desperately to be good.. it's really hard though as I'm starving most mornings ALL morning.. but have stacked up on fruit, malt loaf etc to help eat healthier. :)

i replied to this but its not here, sorry jane.

you;ll be fine,,,,,

xxxxxxxxxxx

my race for life is sunday, bit excited about it,,, ohhhhhhh

Good luck biltsy, be sure to take plenty of water and get there early to soak up the atmosphere! ;)

thanks jane

and i will if i can, got kids and oh at golf till lunch time lol

Back