Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Hello Jane,
Hope you and bump are doing well! Must have been hard decision with the fostering. Just off to weigh in - not looking forward to it at all, have not followed the diet in ages and just can't get myself motivated again. Oh well!
Catch you later xx

wow wow owowoowowoowowowowoowowowoow

4lb
i lost 4lb

wowowowowowo

gallstones r ok. thats why i lost 4lb, no fat passed me lips at all this week...lots fruit and yogs, no bread or cereal either....

3 lb to go to 3 stone wooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

can u tell i'm happy lol
xxx

only 2 and 1/2 stone to go......thats well over half gone, soooooo blooody happy

Well done Trudi, I have had a disaster with my weight. Here's to a new week !!

update your ticker and stuff louie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please

Biltsy WELL DONE!!! Seriously that is fantastic news!!! Great loss and great total so far.. and total to lose :) You must really be seeing great differences now :)

Louie thanks :)

Well... I have news..
our link worker came and it's all set now bar the arrangments, foster child will leave at the end of term, not sure on date yet, but not far off term ending.
Then we'll have no placement. We'll have to resign and be de-registered as they won't place anyone while I'm pregnant or for a year after baby is born. As we are still 'working' for our authority from before we moved to Wales they don't want to keep us on hold for 2 years due to the distance. So.. IF we go back to fostering it'll be with a local agency after re-doing our assessment etc. that's a big if as we will have 3 children in a 3 bedroom house.
To be honest, I'm a bit sad, as we've fostered for over 5 years for the same team, but in a way it's all part and parcel of our family and our needs. We'll still be happy - are able to get other jobs and will manage.. life changes, you roll with it.

i don't know what i'd do if i couldn't foster, its my life..... but oooh so jealous that u having a baby lol

thanks a lot for your nice comments, and i'm now back to my original weight. so really happy but going for 10 stone ish still... 2 and 1/2 stone seems really achievable, 5 1/2 didn't lol
xx

Well it was our lives, we've both fostered full time since we started. The beginning of the end was moving to wales really, great for our family I don't regret it, but not great for our career. Graham did a lot of training / assisting etc before we moved, that stopped, we couldn't do short term anymore and well here we are!
Am totally over the moon about baby - so not going to let this spoil it.. we're just at a cross roads because of it.

The 2 and a half really does sound better than 5 and a half - I can totally understand that! I felt the same as you to be a couple of stone away from my goal. I'm not fretting now and know that I CAN lose the weight again later, whatever that may be. :)

Last edited:
well i found baby weight comes off really quickly, if you diet after the six week rule, cos its not been there that long, and if you're being sensible you'll not put much on..... what you gonna do for income then????????

hi guys gosh i haven't been on for ages!! You all seem to be doing real well. Sorry to hear about your cat....how are the others???

it will be sad to see the end of fostering but you will have a new bundle of joy to keep you going.

Ava and i spent all day friday crying...i don't really know what happened...she wasn't happy and neither was i, hence me not being on here. And of course its half term so been busy with grace. Its absolutely scorching here!! We are gonna price OZ tickets up next week i can't believe its on 11months!
Anyway Ava is crying..again so catch you all soon.
nicxx:wave_cry:

I work self employed as an administrator, so still 'working' - will just promote that a bit more. Big changes but we'll manage :) I worked before fosling arrived part time and graham worked until we fostered. So it's not like we haven't had careers in the past.
We had the meeting today, SW's manager was fierce and really had the wrong end of the stick, but we got our point across, concerns etc, and she came around. She made a real assumption when she first heard I was pregnant which annnoyed me to be honest. We've given a lot to our Local authority and she was really quite rude at that point.

where is everyone???????????????

well i'll post tomoz with results as usual.but after that if its like this i'll drop it ok???????????????

miss everyone
xxx

Hi Biltsy, sorry, am trying not to think of my weight too much. Can't be fearful of everything while pregnant.
Saw my midwife yesterday, she managed to find the heartbeat (very briefly but clearly), so that was fantastic!! At last I can relax!! lol Scan is next tuesday :) So will nip back to post a pic. :)

Hope you are doing well on your diet and still losing :)
sorry the team seems to be dying, we've tried for a while to keep it going haven't we ((hugs)). If you want to stay in touch I'm happy to PM :)

Sorry trudi, my heart is really not been on my diet at all. Lost the plot completely!!

I had such a disaster last week with my weigh in - which I totally have no one to blame other than myself. I have found it really difficult to get my bum into gear again.

Please post - miss you all too xx

hi guys

off to wi in bit, may have done a pound, so fingers crossed. lol and legs and arms etc etc lol

louie change your bloody diet girl, it'll do wonders for you ...... honest........

xxx

Hey Trudi, am doing the 810 programme for now! Will see how I get on for a couple of weeks - feel a bit more motivated today. Lost 3lb this week YIIIIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hope your w.i was a good one - catch you tomorrow xx

lost 1/2 pound again, which pleased with.

your loss was goooooooooddddddddddddddddd

well pleased

well done girls! You are both heading in the right direction and that's great! :)

Back