Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Goosey

Looking for the answer
He He welcome all tummies that rumble :):p

Ha Ha rumble on week one!! glad we are in a team together babes, what time can i normally catch you on here? I have to go back to my dissertation studying soon :( xxxx

i will be on here most nights i work till 4 but we will keep each other motivated we both got to pull through it - DEAL??? we can do it 2getha!!! xxx

My tummy has been rumbling for the last hour!!

Hi all ;-)
Ditto the rumbles. I've just come out of the supermarket feeling hungry....then came home to make the kids their dinner ;-( Lets get some more water into us. *glug glug* xx

Kerry, DEAL!!!! if you click on my weightloss ticker it will take you to the website to create your own babes, then once you have copy the text part that looks like gobildygook and paste it into signiture box on your edit profile screen.

Hope this helps let me no buddy xxxxx

Hi rumbles off now will speak tommorrow. nite

yoh goosey add me and louie to the pact too, us newbies together in our rumbles. mine just did so had a strawberry shake. yummie

TADA :D well biltsy will be on later, speak soon. remember never alone! :D xxx

:cry:anyone on??????????????????????????:D:cry::D:cry::D

I'm on :) i finally worked out how to put a pic up.. go me!! couldn't find on I really liked though :( hows you hun? I just finished tydeing the house so that must have burn some lol xx

nice pic, doesn't look like you need to lose any...... I'm fine just had me green and white meal and its done the same as last nite, making my tummy rumble like crazy, must be because its getting use to only shakes. weird

Ha ha thanks hun, but believe me I do, size 22 is getting tight, mmmmmm white and green. Just keep it up babes, have you tryed any green tea? It smells really weird and I don't no wether I shoudl try it or not.

By the way, just to let you no, im dyslexic so i'm just apologising in advance for any jibbersih that i type :D xxx

that makes two of us then>>>>>> but I can never spell the dam word.... no not tried green tea, got some peppermint in cupboard, but just doing tea and decaf coffee......oh and 3 litres of water....tried carbonated water too, gives it a bit of difference. but don't mind water...how about you?

Back