Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Tofu is ok if you freeze it and then thaw it, squeeze all the water out of it and marinade it..
not sure this is great for CD though.. hence my uncertainty.... it's a bit 'plain' and soft. :rolleyes:

Kerry - sorry think we posted at the same time.. Congrats on surviving no food ;) it's the toughest times I think on a food replacement. My hubby and girls sat and had a roast earlier, normally i'd have a pile of veggies, but had a milkshake!! Wasn't going to sit at the table but my daughter was like 'oooh mum It's not the same...' So I sat there getting odd looks from my foster daughter who hasn't been with us long! lol she'll get used to me I guess. :8855:

Hi all, am so loving the rumbles thread. Well for me that's day 4 down!!! It's been a tough one!! I'll be glad to get to work tomorrow, at least my mind will be active. I'm off to bed now, but I hope to catch you all tomorrow. Good luck to all those starting tomorrow xx

She sure will, im so glad its over with now thou. As they say ''It can only get better hey?'' and it will...cant wait till sat morning to get weighed so excited already!!! Eeeeeek i cud scream lol just want to c 10 stone on scales think i wil cry lol xx

Im off now girlies, spk 2morrow prob be on after 8ish!! Hope every1s day goes good tomorrow. Remember think BIG results, were all get there!!! Night xxx

Night Louie! hope work helps tomorrow and it's a nice busy day! :)

Kerry.. 10 stone is something I've never seen on a scale! seriously I must have passed it in my childhood!

Really hope you have a good weigh in! :) don't forget to tell us all about it.. if we become a team we'll need the stats :)

Well, I'm gonna go make a green tea :)

Night Kerry Have a good one :)

Morning Rumbles!!

Got an email back from Irene about my enquiry about becoming a team and overnight...
We were moved overnight and are now team 22!!! :bliss:

Time to get Goosey to be our leader and get those results logged when they come in! ;)

I won't be able to count this weeks losses I don't suppose as they're on slimfast not CD till I see my CDC on thursday.

Last edited:
1st weigh in

morning rumblers
well I.ve got my weigh in at 10 and I'm scared whitless,:confused: ooooooh,,,,, don't know why.:tear_drop: but me tummy is doing somersolts.......:( very strange cos I know I've lost some. talk soon:cry:

Morning everyone:)

Wow a real team now hey?! Well done Purple Hugs:D

Good luck for your weigh in Biltsy I'll keep everything crossed for you, I've got my first weigh in at half six tonight eek! I'm a bit nervous too but I read a great post by KD (she is such an inspiration) about how the numbers on the scale shoudn't be our main goal and we should always celebrate just sticking to the plan because that is our main achievement and by doing that the weight will come off:D So I'm trying to keep that in mind

Good luck both for your weigh in's! :) I'm looking forward to Thursdays. Whatever it shows.. it'll go down soon and we're doing something about it! it's a very positive step! :)

have also read that post by KD and it's very very true! :) There will be weeks when the numbers don't move much but we need to hang on in there and have faith. :)

Goosey - when you're around can you add the team number to the topic title? You'll be able to edit your original post. :) Will stop us forgetting it! lol

Morning all, so far 3rd day is the worst not handling it well 2day my belly wont stop rumbling driving me mad, drunk loads of water. Gonna need hhhhhhhheeeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp 2day!!!! Need to pull throu it, when will the rumbles stop!!!! AAAAArrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!! x

Morning Kerry

I'm sorry you're finding it hard today but you can do this. Day 3 sucks lol but it does get better, just think by the morning you'll probably be well into ketosis and feeling great:D

Just try and do today hour by hour, we're all here to get you through it:hug99:

Just remember not to listen to your body.. it's kicking up dust about you suddenly making it look elsewhere for calories.. Think of it as an impatient child have a strop! lol

Don't listen.. and it'll stop! ;)

Once ketosis kicks in it really does go away and you'll find you don't want to have your shakes etc when you know you have to! :rolleyes:

As Loved-up says.. You CAN do it! :)

What are you aiming for on shorterm goals? If it's clothes.. maybe have a little window shop on line to give yourself inspriation ;). Or read some stories on here ;)

Thanks Girlies, had a cup of tea feel bit better have been fine over the weekend i just always find it hard when i come back to work cause im moving around a bit more!!! Hope today flies past now only 4 more hrs left - i havent had my 1st shake yet prob will within the next hr.... Roll on day 4 hopefully be better!!! x

1st weigh in done

Hello fellow rumblers
Don't know why I was so worried, I lost a whole 6 and half pounds,,,:p,,,woop woop. just took me ages to change the sodding ticker lol....:(....went food shopping after wi, not nice. might have to shop online next week. and kerry the rumbles will stop, mine have. It only rumbles now after my green and white, cdc says its my body thinking 'where's my shake' lol I;ll see how this week goes then might do ss next week, but I'm such a coward

Yo kerry bout time you put a photo on and a ticker. Goosey and me managed it, so can you lol

Thanks Girlies, had a cup of tea feel bit better have been fine over the weekend i just always find it hard when i come back to work cause im moving around a bit more!!! Hope today flies past now only 4 more hrs left - i havent had my 1st shake yet prob will within the next hr.... Roll on day 4 hopefully be better!!! x

Get that first shake down you girl!! Blimey not much wonder you're running on empty.. remember the old 'breakfast' is important.. same goes with first shake of the day!! :D

Hello fellow rumblers
Don't know why I was so worried, I lost a whole 6 and half pounds,,,:p,,,woop woop. just took me ages to change the sodding ticker lol....:(....went food shopping after wi, not nice. might have to shop online next week. and kerry the rumbles will stop, mine have. It only rumbles now after my green and white, cdc says its my body thinking 'where's my shake' lol I;ll see how this week goes then might do ss next week, but I'm such a coward

FANTASTIC loss Biltsy!! :D Really chuffed for you! That's half a stone if you round it up!! :p

Tickers are a pest, especially if you forget your password, but you'll get the hang of it.. have the side bar part here too ifyou get fed up with them. ;)

Really hope next week settles down for you and no more rumbles. SS really isn't that bad after week one.. I didn't struggle last time, just did it too long I think (hair trouble).
Would happily do it again if my CDC will allow me too, though hubby can't figure how I 'survive' on just 3 shakes, so may make me have a 4th when I'm doing Karate etc.. if I have another it'll keep him quiet! lol stop him trying to feed me! :rolleyes:

Back