Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

oh i keep forgetting to ask you loved up how is your gallbladder, i take it the pain has subsuded......

what did your GP say??????????????

and thanks guys, were would i be without you all.....

Thanks for asking biltsy:hug99:..... but actually <<touch wood>> it's been fine, the pain was only there for the day thank goodness

I havnt managed to see the doctor yet:eek: but I'll try to go soon

If I only get an attack once every few months then I can handle that I think, I just hope it doesn't get more frequent

Hello all! Can I join this team? Can anyone explain how it works? Any info would help! I need a bit of e extra motivation! X

Hello eye on the prise (love the name btw) i'm totally happy for you to join our team, we are all super close so you will definitely find the extra motivation and support from us babes :D
me and you are very similar in weight, what we need to lose, our BMi and our height (go us tallies :D) and the fact that we are both on SS :)
You have had a fantastic loss so far, GO YOU!!
I think we are all part of the easter challenge as well, think it was started by Purple Hugs :)
If you could please post your loss for this week, as well as what you weighed before your loss i can take that into account in the team results for this week. :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks goosey, I'm in! Hello everyone, I'm stoked to be a part of the team! And I will be trying extra hard as I will bring the Aussie competiveness to the table!

I love being tall! I think it is easier to carry the weight and I can always reach the high shelves haha!

Not had the greatest loss this week, was 17 10 and weighed in at 17 7 on Wednesday AM which is my weigh in day. Hope that helps!

Take care everyone and here's to a great Friday and a cheat free weekend! X

Thats brill babes, 3lbs!! there's no bad loss in this team lol a loss is a loss and thats it!! hehe, yeh reaching the high selves is the best, esp. in the supermarket, although wont be doing that for a long time yet, my WI is wednesday afternoon, so we should have double wednesdays!! :)
Have a great weekend babes, be sure to check back tomorrow, i'm sure everyone will be very excited that we have a new team member and want to ask you all sorts of questions :D
toodles
remember never alone :D

Hello eye on the prize, welcome to the team. Well done for your 3lb loss, I have been very naughty went to Blackpool for the weekend to celebrate passing my nursing degree, ate lots of naughty things and put on 1lb - OOPS!!!! My w.i is also wednesdays, roll on next wednesday - am desperate now to get back on track. Catch you later xx

Hello Girls!! :)
Sorry didn't make it back last night to the board.. pc was playing up :( Must've missed me! lol

Well.. 3 days away.. and only one 'cheat' which was a plate of roasted veggies at a carvery restaurant. :) I really aimed for something that wasn't 'too bad' but the salads didn't cut it to be honest. lol I didn't have pudding and didn't eat as much as I would have normally.. honestly I felt stuffed before I knew it! lol Only had 2 shakes that day too in a hope that would help toward the calories/carbs. :)

So... tonight I have my weigh in. :)

Welcome Eyeontheprize! :D Well done on the weight loss

Louie - well done for only gaining 1lb! ;) lol Glad your gall bladder has settled.. i'd look at what you ate in case it sparked it off.. maybe a certain shake or something..

Who did we lose? to give room for Eyeontheprize?

Fingers x'd week 4 is a good weigh in for me. :) I can't say it was easy over the days away but to coin a members name.. I kept my eye on the prize! lol

oops

Morning gang

welcome EOTP, whats ya real name???? I'm Trudi.......are you an aussie???? in uk or Australia??? goosey our GOOD KIND GENEROUS leader said we'd ask loads of quetions... really good weight losses you have too. well done.

welcome back PH, roasted veggies sounds well nice, did fosling behave????

not doing to well myself, PMT and constipated too lol

Just caught up a bit.. well done goosey on the 5lb loss!!! FANTASTIC! :D

And so sad to see Erin has gone..:wave_cry: :( If you read this Erin you'll get ther hun.. just gotta remember to 'forget' the phrase 'I never stick to diets'... diets ain't easy but you're head has to remind you you CAN do it... that is the hardest part ((hugs)).

Well done Goosey also on kicking butt!!

Loved-Up hope your little un had a lovely day and you survived without too much birthday treats! ;) I'm dreading my eldests in April.. we're going away for a few days (3rd April)...

Well better get dressed and get that blooming washing caught up on.. shopping to do etc etc..

Hi all, ph well done on being good during your break, good luck for your w.i!!!

Trudi, pmt and constipation - not a good combination. Have you taken anything for your constipation???

fibre 89 all week, i do suffer from IBS
and was worried re that with this diet, not a good combination i feel... feel yuck....

Bless you, I suffer from IBS but touch wood have not had any trouble since I have been on the diet. I weighed myself this morning and have lost 2lb so far - so at least that 1lb I put on has gone.

Sending you BIG BIG HUGS - won't help the constipation or the pmt but it might make you feel a little better xx

:hug99:

thankyou huney....well done losing that 2lb, its only cos you stored some carbs from the weekend that you put it on, its not fat, just your body doing its squirrel storage lol. but well done
xxxxxxxxx

Loving the squirrel thing - I was thinking more like hamsters. But then if I had stored it in my mouth I might not have put on that pesky lb!!! lol xx

((hugs)) on the IBS :( hope it eases soon. I used senokot in the past without it affecting my CD. :) didn't know that you had to be careful in those days.

feels good to be home and back on track :) hubby reminded me that tuesday night will be a tester for me.. shrove tuesday... not religious but very much into pancakes! lol I laughed and said I think I'll have to go out around that time! ;)

Good Afternoon everyone, welcome home PH, glad you had a nice weekend away, oooo trudi is right them vegatables sound soooooo nice!! mmmmmm, i decided to have a cup of tea this morning (skimmed milk :)) i was such a tea feend before CD and just really felt like a milky cup of tea... it was heaven!!!:8855::8855:
Fingers, toes and eyes x'd for your weigh in tonight babes, you never no we might take it this week :)

Louie,Aww babes, knew that 1lb would shift itself in no time!!! yey!!! that just shows the amazing power of this diet :) well doen you!

PH, the others will just think i'm madly repeating myself but check out my photo's lol there is a pic of what 5lbs of fat really looks like, i just love it.... to think iv have lost three and a half of those lumps! lol
Okay girlies i promise not to mention the photo again!!:8855:

oops

ok team need help and advice:sign0009:

i'm struggling in the evenings

on ww i struggled the same

when my oh is here i'm fine, but when he's not i'm bingeing

i'm even doing it in secret so the kids don't see me...this is a real issue, was not this bad on ww, but 100 times worse with NO FOOD on CD..:banghead:

thing is not hungry, just can't get the thought of food out of my head, i know its all :doh:emotional...but i don't know what to bloody do, pmt and totm make it sooooo much worse..:raincloud:

so today i've been up since 8am and haven't had a single pack yet. cos i'm gonna see if i can go without them during the day today and have more of them in the evening.... thing is i'm not hungry for them either when i do have them.....just want to eat something anything really...:argh:

oh bugger, i know i've done sooo welll sooo far and don't want to stop doing CD, but this is getting stupid...
:psiholog:

HELP HELP

and more help

:gen147:

Fat size is MAD! goosey!! :) will add up how many i've lost after tonights weigh in !! ;)

veggies were lovely but boy did they take a long time to 'go' from my tummy. I should have been ready for the full feeling instead of the 'stuffed' one... :sigh: I missed it totally - and didn't eat that much honestly.

Biltsy... girlie you have identified a BIG thing here.. that evenings are your problem time. ((Hugs))

You need to spread your shakes, 2 of them during the day, and have food and a shake at night.. the other thing you could try is a bar chopped up into slices, and frozen.. sounds mad.. but.. works like a little bowl of chocolates.. takes blooming AGES to eat as they're frozen!! :8855:Also try freezing tetra shakes (ready made ones) as ice-cream :) I did that a couple of nights before I went away :) works great as again takes ages to eat. :)

Also.. find yourself an activity.. something other than tv.. much as I hate to say that.. but if your habit is to have something in front of the tv then that has to change. ((Hugs))

In the past I had to really fight the cup of tea part of my life.. a cup of tea had to have a half pack (or whole pack somedays) of biscuits with it. :sigh: I'm sure that beating htis is what has lead to my staying down from 17st for so long.

aww my poor biltsy, i have the same problem, it's horrible when you are not really hungry, i get it the worst at night because that is when the busy day is over and i tended to just munch!! On CD i tend to either leave my bar till night time, after my dinner shake, or i will even have a moose and a bar at night, seems like i'm having a treat this way, esp. how the peanut bars taste like snickers!! :D
Just remember babes, these are the problems that we need to overcome, and if you do really need to eat something, have something out of the green and white list in your book :D Temptation is a horrible thing, and nine times out of ten, the feeling you think you will get from eating whatever isn't the actual feeling you will get, and then afterwards you may just feel guilty babes.
Just no that whenever you feel the need to munch, in secret or not, you can come on here and talk to us lot, the chances are we are thinking and feeling the exact same thing
love you :D

Back