** Team 4: SW Angels - October Challenge**

Gained 1.5lbs last week. I have weigh in later so hopefully it will be better this week :p

I gained this week but tbh i aint suprised totm and dd bday :)
x

you missed me - feeling low today and saw that you have forgotten me as well....:cry:

Anyway - back to the same weight as I have been forever, lost the 1lb from last week but not feeling very happy as I worked extremely hard last week - changed my exercise and eating (all red days bar one). Got on scales yesterday morning and they showed a 2lb loss, hurrah i thought the hard work is worth it, perhaps the changes have managed to shock my system into losing again - but oh no, no such luck. Official weigh in today and back to good old 10.13. I know that a lot of people will say, this is where you should be happy, but reading SW magazine and seeing people approx my height and starting weight hitting the 9 stone something targets is very disheartening - all I want is to get to 10.7!!

still waiting on wk4 weight losses for

Jensjeremies
SpaceAngel
Beki
Sm1ler
Rogue
Boysmum
Chanchanh
Loobylou

i not forgotten you at all hunny i know you always post on a monday so i didn't put you on my list lol
i could never forget you mate xxxx
glad you lost your 1 lb again and maybe you might lose its twin next week you never know
xxx

you could always have your little toe amputated lol
xxxxx

funny you should say that my daughter had x 6 toes on one foot when she was born and had it amputated when she was one!!

Both my husband and Emski are fab and tell me I look great and not to worry about the scales - but I am sure there are a lot of us out there addicted to them!! Perhaps we need a 'scales anonymous' group where we can stand up, right hand raised and state 'My names Linda and i am addicted to the scales'......

you ok now after your injuries ?????

strange i said that though ain't it
about the toes!!
spooky!!!!

well it is nearly halloween
xx

getting better - the old ribs are still a little tender at times but not constantly now. Only problem i have now is my work has decided to cut their contribution to the gym membership and I cannot afford it on my own - not too sure what is going to happen exercise wise now...

Lost 2.5lbs this week.

well done ladies i will update challenge in the morning cos i got to have an early night ready for big day tomorrow lol
xxxxxx

Wooooow lost 3.5lbs this week!!!:D:D:D:D:p:D:D:D:D

STS this week, not been too well, haven't eaten much and done hardly any excercise. Hope everyones ok. xxx Loobylou

I just better be good! He he he!

Well Done all ad LL I hope ya feeling better! xxx

Great work Toe... everyone...

How did you get on Nanny... hard to type as I still have my fingers crossed for you :giggle:

Back