TEAM 4!!

Seems ok, but my CDC is on hols and I'm not weighing with her until 27th when I officially start so can I use my scales for the time being?

Sorry to be such a pain!

Yeah, own scales are fine doll :)

It's not about rules - it's about shrinking our bums :D!

Good luck team 4, i have a strange feeling about you lot y'know....makes me worried :D

Ah I see!

So I start Monday, so weight on mon is start weight. The thurs is the loss. Brill.

My CDC is on hol anyway so i'll just do myself on Thursdays there after (that's my real day anyway).

Seems sensible to stick to your own sacles anyway as mine weigh 3 lbs heavier than my CDC's!

It's ultimately up to you, but personally I rather weigh naked in the morning :) Don't think my CDC needs to see that.

Also, team 4 you lucky lucky people, I'm letting you elect your own leader. My personal choice would be bunnyg as she asked about another team - but totally up to you :) I would advise someone who doesnt mind a bit of maths xx

I'm happy for Bunnyg to be team leader.

Name suggestions so far:

Souporshakers
Team Waisters
Our loss - your loss

So, who wants to be our official cap-i-tain?!! Oh exalted leader of our team!

Oh, names....i like the waisters or our loss your gain! I'm a bit lame at things like this so feel free to laugh me off the forum.....

The Skinny Squad
Belly Busters
Abstinance makes the heart grow fonder

Ok....stop laughing :ashamed0005:

Not keen on being leader of the gang myself, but I'll keep the names and team motto list updated until someone takes charge.

Team name choices:
Souporshakers
Team Waisters
Our loss - your loss
The Skinny Squad
Belly Busters

Team motto choices:
Shrinking our bums day by day

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get, what you've always got.

If bunny is happy then so am i......bunny......do you want to be the exalted leader on high?!

Team name choices:
Souporshakers
Team Waisters
Our loss - your loss
The Skinny Squad
Belly Busters

Team motto choices:
Shrinking our bums day by day

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get, what you've always got.

Some are destined to succeed, some are determined to succeed.

Success is a self-fulfilling prophecy

Winners never quit and quitters never win.

I'll leave the list to everyone to add etc... and hope Bunnyg is ready to take control of Team 4.

Its nearly 3.30pm and I'm still in my jammies and not had my shower as I've been addicted to minimins today, so shutting down computer so not tempted until I'm at least clean and dressed.

Well team i'm not gonna be around this weekend as i'm going away but pick whichever name you like! I'll be back on Sun/Mon with my first weight for y'all! Go Team!

Hello everyone! Sorry, just catching up - aww thanks everyone - more than happy to be team leader! We can do it! Go team!

OK, do you wanna do a vote on the names? Maybe PM me with your favourite and the most votes win? What do you reckon? xxx

Back