TEAM 4!!

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Right, anyone else wanna form a team? We are collating WIs over a week, and the team with the biggest percentage loss wins each week - announcing slimmer of the week per team and slimmer of the week of the overall challenge!

This is a great way of sticking to plan, as your WI could mean a win or loss of the whole team

It's also a great way to get to know each other :) xxx

Two people signed up!! 4more!!

Bunnyg
Hanloje

I posted on the other thread, me please, I'm not starting CD until 27th but still on W8 until then so need someone to keep me on the straight and narrow whilst my CDC is on her hols!!!

Add me in ... Juju_doll .. I'm starting on Monday x

No problem! You're on the list doll :) Welcome aboard!

Bunnyg
Hanloje
juju_doll

Now, get recruiting, 3 more people needed :) xxx

Can i join?

My loss wont be too good (i.e maybe not at all!) this week or next though as i have eating commitments both weekends so will only be SS'ing during the week. Is that ok?

Yep, why not eh? Anyone welcome. You'll just need to weigh yourself on the friday at home, then your following week will be your CDC weigh in weight minus your friday WI weight - you get me?

Not great at explaining things :)

Bunnyg
Hanloje
juju_doll
minime

Can i join?

My loss wont be too good (i.e maybe not at all!) this week or next though as i have eating commitments both weekends so will only be SS'ing during the week. Is that ok?

Are you planning to move up a plan? Like stick to a cd plan on say 1000cals? Make sure you keep away from carbs and keep your water intake up, and i'm sure we'll see a loss xx

Can't see it being a problem!

Bunnyg
Hanloje
juju_doll
Loz1984

Yep! Although you will have to do the same as loz1984 - is that ok?!

Cor, team 4 are looking lucky with all these new starters - your first two weeks are gunna be AMAZING!!

Bunnyg
Hanloje
juju_doll
Loz1984
Bev1963

1 more person!!

Brill! I'm planning on low carbing at the weekends when i have to eat and SS'ing the rest of the time! Hopefully a challenge will stop me straying!!

BG please explain it again for me, is my weight from today (Friday) or next Friday? I'm weighing in with my CDC next Saturday

I've dropped off the list, please put me back in for the last place. Thanks BG.

Appreciate your troubles arranging this.

So that's our full team of 6 then? Go Team!!! We need a team leader now......bagsee not me!!

Loz can you explain what i'm suppose to do about weighing as i'm not starting CD until Sunday but have been low carbing for a few days. My next CDC wi is a week on Saturday

Name suggestion: 'Our loss - your loss'

Speaks for itself, our weight loss means other challenge teams loss.

Any others floating about? Away to have a think of some more. Probably best to just get a few down and pick the best.

My understanding is that you PM the team leader (when we have one!) with you current stats, height, weight, BMI ASAP. then email again on Thursday with your new weight.

For most of our team it wont be a full weeks loss as people aren't starting til Monday (myself included, i have a weekend off) so i don't think we'll win but NEXT WEEK!!! Woooop!

Sorry minime!!!

Team full! woohoo!

Right, those of you who are starting this week and so dont have a first week weigh in this week....

You need to weigh on the day you are starting
Then, you need to weigh yourselves on thursday - and that will be your first WI for this challenge.
To slot in with the challenge, you need to take your official CDC weigh in and submit the loss from your scales to the CDC scale loss:

Leah - starts sunday.
Weight sunday START CD = 13st
Weight thursday on my own scales = 12st 7 *SUBMIT -7lbs TO TEAM LEADER as your week 1 WI*

Weight sunday on official CDC scales = 12st 3 *SUBMIT -4lbs TO TEAM LEADERS as your week 2 WI*

Does that make sense? xx

Back