TEAM 6 Members update

Hi all

Sorry I haven't been around for a while but had my first weigh in Monday evening and lost 5 1/2 lbs. Have been ill all week and on a diet of tea and biscuits (if I don't shop/cook nobody does) :( so I don't hold out too much hope for next week's weigh in.

Anyway, you've all done great and if I haven't been kicked off the team for being awol I'll post again next week!

Dumplin x

Dumplin!! Was wondering where ya'd disappeared to. Good to see you're still with us chick! :p

Don't be daft - you ain't kicked off the team. We're only on week 2 but we're kickin ass - GO SCALE HOPPERS!!

Well done for the 5 1/2lb loss - that's wicked. Buy healthy when you go shopping and step away from the bread Missus! ;)

Hey Sherry!

Bread? Moi? Whatever do you mean;) Chance would be a fine thing! Had nasty bug so haven't been out since Monday as felt and looked shocking. Would have frightened small children and possibly grown men.

Scale Hoppers - great name - and everyone doing so well! And look at you with your half stone loss!! Well done!!! :p

Gonna try and fathom the signature and ticker thingies - I could be some time..

Dumplin xx

Hiya

Well done dumplindust, 5 1/2 pounds it amazin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be well chuffed with yourself!

Don't worry about not being on, you're defo not kicked off the team! Hope you managed to figure out the scale hopper thingy, you just copy it then paste it onto your signature.

Know how you're feeling with not being well. Not well yesterday, just soo loaded with the cold, feeling bit better 2day though, just aswell weekend and all!!!

Anyway have good weekend

x

Bad Day!

I just ate a BOX of Maltesers!!!!!!

Wracked with guilt and I haven't had me tea yet!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:Waaaaagh!!!! Can't even walk the dog cuz the snow is so deep!

I just ate a BOX of Maltesers!!!!!!

Wracked with guilt and I haven't had me tea yet!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:Waaaaagh!!!! Can't even walk the dog cuz the snow is so deep!

Lol!! how many points do you reckon a box is?? I suppose if you're gonny eat of box of anything maltesers is the best!!

We've no snow here :( rubbish!!

x

Lol!! how many points do you reckon a box is?? I suppose if you're gonny eat of box of anything maltesers is the best!!

We've no snow here :( rubbish!!

x

I don't even want to think how much points there is in a box - it was the small box, not the huge one though.

I also had a Chicken Cesar Baguette from Asda for me lunch - was scared to look 'n see how many points that was too. Such a woose!

Snow - they said it'd be flurries - they were wrong. Aberdeen came to a standstill today. Was mental. Got stuck on way home from Adsa. Dropped my Dad off and then couldn't go forward to had to reverse 'n go back down the hill! So scary! Like a white knuckle ride! Nose to tail all the way home! Ye'd think we'd never had snow before!! :D

hello, btw i lost 4lbs this week, even though i had a really unhealthy bad week.

That is a brilliant loss well done!! Go team 6!!!

x

hello there from Team 3 - just wanted to say well done to the Scale Hoppers.. you're doing fantastically! :D

Calorie Crusader 2
Sarah 1986 2
Kelly96 2
Little*red 1
Kazz 2
Donna39 2
Drunkgenie 2

Sherry 2
Slimpossible
Dumplindust 2

Total 17

Well done us!!!:happy096:

I think that MissusB is going to be taking slimpossibles place, just waiting on her getting back to me to confirm!!

That means that over the last 2 weeks our score is 31 points! I think its fair to say that scale hoppers really are pretty darn great!!!

Enjoy rest of weekend everyone

x

:talk017:​

:angel09: SCALE HOPPERS ROCK!!!! :angel09:​

:grouphugg:​

Wot a Team!​

Had to weigh myself tonight as i don't have access to scales tomorrow night... i lost a 1lb. I feel like it should have been a bigger loss this week as i worked really hard but never mind...

x x x

Well done chick, as always we're off to a good start

Calorie Crusader
Sarah 1986 2pts
Kelly96
Little*red

Kazz
Donna39
Drunkgenie

Sherry
Slimpossible
Dumplindust

Good luck everyone for their weight ins this week. xx

woohoo well done everyone, what a fantastic week, scale hoppers rock.

I haven't been scale hopping this week so i get a nice surprise for tommorrow, i'll post my results first thing in the morning.
Good luck for our 3rd week ladies:grouphugg:

woohoo back on track this week girlies, i lost 2lb

Calorie Crusader
Sarah 1986 - 2pts
Kelly96
Little*red - 2pts
Kazz
Donna39
Drunkgenie

Sherry
Slimpossible
Dumplindust