TEAM 6 Members update

Woohoo we're on a roll this week girlies, I lost another 1.5lbs this week, well done Sarah and Joanne on your fantastic losses this week :D.

Calorie Crusader 2pts
Sarah 1986 2pts
Kelly96
Little*red 2pts
Kazz
Donna39
Drunkgenie
Sherry
MissusB
Dumplindust

Total 6pts

Oh almost forgot to add, thanks for the benefiber tip Sherry, i think i need something along those lines every now and again ;):8855:.

Oh almost forgot to add, thanks for the benefiber tip Sherry, i think i need something along those lines every now and again ;):8855:.

Was Jen who it originally came from. I bought it in Asda yesterday the smaller jar, was about £5.66 then Jen mentioned it's half price in Tescos just now. I went over tonight to buy more - cuz it's a bit expensive. Bought 2 of the bigger jars and the were £4.80 each. Spent £50 though....... bargain? All fruit, salad and veg......... and a bag of the new Walkers Sensations Red Thai Curry which were lush and only ate about a 3rd of the bag and if you say it really quickly it doesn't really count and I still had 18 points left and now I'm gonna go get in the bath!!!!! Puff pant!!! :D

Well done little red!! Wot a great start we are off to again x

P.S Definately getting myself some of this benefiber see what you are all on about!!

x

Thank you sherry and little red :)

Well done on your loss too little red! Us scale hoppers are great aren't we!

Hope everyone is having a good week :) x x x

So sorry girly's not been around much have 2 sick children (chest infections and conjunctivitis.. so fun here!!) feels like im getting it now :(

Anyway i stayed the same this week, to be honest i was expecting a gain x x

Hiya - I lost 3.5lbs so I've re-lost the 3lbs from last week and an additional 0.5. I'm happy with that. :D:D:D

Calorie Crusader 2pts
Sarah 1986 2pts
Kelly96 2pts
Little*red 2pts
Kazz 2pts
Donna39
Drunkgenie
Sherry 2pts
MissusB
Dumplindust

Total 12pts

Calorie Crusader 2pts
Sarah 1986 2pts

Kelly96 2pts
Little*red 2pts
Kazz 2pts
Donna39 1pt
Drunkgenie
Sherry 2pts
MissusB
Dumplindust

Well done all!!! Sorry to hear you've poorly children, what a nightmare! Hope they are better soon! x

Well done Kazz, hope you have a great mini hol, lucky you, jealous!

And well done Mrs More-obsessed-than-me-this-week, 3.5lbs!!!! You must be well chuffed :D

Good stuff all us scale hoppers x

Nobody is more obsessed than you Joanne...... I'd never take your crown luv. ;)

Would have been happier if I'd lost just a smidge more but then again I can't complain. Owned up to my hubz too and told him I'd gained last week but made it up.

AND........... (there's always something else!)

I think I've been eating too much points!!! Oopsie!!! I've been eating 23 instead of 21!!! OMFG! Now I know I'm blonde but gimme a break! :)

Ha Ha I cant wait for my holiday! I am off to Dublin on Saturday and then Spain on Sunday for a few days and then back to Dublin for a bit and will be going to see Snow Patrol while I am there...cannot wait!

Enjoy your time away. Ooh, I could do with a break but gotta wait till Easter. Hope Snow Patrol is ace.......... I'm going to see Beyonce in Dublin in May....... bring it on! Getting away from the door is such a tonic eh?

xx

Hey Kazz

Jealous!!!! Wish i was jetting of away somewhere nice!! Hope you have a lovely time and enjoy snow patrol, they are playing here in glasgow end of month,

enjoy x

Thanx girls, cant wait! Have all my packing done, at last but need to repack when I get to dublin for spain! Finished up in my job today as well so feeling kinda cool!

Hope everyone has a good week, I will drink all those points you lot save!!

Hi fellow scale hoppers
Sorry haven't been around at all, but happy to report lost teeny weeny 0.5lb on Monday. Did everything right until Wenesday night (as it was my birthday we were visiting my eldest son Joe, his wife and our grandson and planning to eat Chinese, had kept points in reserve for it). Plans all went to pot though as Joe was ill and subsequently admitted to hospital that night with meningitis. He is doing well but is v poorly. Since then, what with work, looking after our grandson so his mum can go see his dad (son and grandson both called Joe, v confusing all round) and little sleep, point counting is non existent.

I'm rushing and rambling now, must go collect DIL and get to hospital. Speak soon.

Dumplin xx

Hey Dumplindust

God, what a week you are having! Best wishes to Joe, hope his recovery is speedy! Look after yourself x

Calorie Crusader 2pts
Sarah 1986 2pts
Kelly96 2pts

Little*red 2pts
Kazz 2pts
Donna39 1pt
Drunkgenie
Sherry 2pts
MissusB
Dumplindust 2pts

Total 15pts

Oh ma wee Dumplin! Sorry to hear your news. Scary stuff. You always worry your kids will get it when they're wee but I suppose you can get it at any age eh? Well I'm sending my best wishes to you and your family and hope your sons makes a speedy recovery.

Keep us updated chick?

xoxox

Back