TEAM 6 Members update

OMG - Red, you're in Dundee! I never noticed before........ or did you just add it to your profile recently? We're practically neighbours! :D

Anyhoo lovely well done on the 0.8 loss - you da man! ;)

Yeh well done hon! x

Just swingin in to say hope everyone is doing okay this week??!!

and......its friday!!!! :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

x

lol Sherry at us being neighbours.

Woohoo feeling great today girlies i got my letter to say i had been accepted for uni starting in september, i was like this

:eek::cry:(with joy) :bliss:
banana%20dancer.gif

WELL DONE YOU
:talk017::party0016: Make sure you celebrate, thats just fantastic news!!!

x

Thanks honey, can't really celebrate until next week when the grandparents are babysitting,probably go for a meal and the cinema. It's nice to get out occasionally rather than being holed up in the house, can't wait till i get a break once the girls go to nursery for a few days a weeks.

Hi gals, here's to another week!! All tho we seem to be falling by the wayside numbers wise :( anyhoo lost 3.5lbs this week-result!!! Here is this weeks points list...

Calorie Crusader 2pts
Sarah 1986
Kelly96
Little*red

Kazz
Donna39
Drunkgenie

Sherry
MissusB
Dumplindust

Calorie Crusader 2pts
Sarah 1986
Kelly96
Little*red 2pts
Kazz
Donna39
Drunkgenie

Sherry
MissusB
Dumplindust

Come on ladies where are you all, hope your all keeping well. I lost another 3.2lbs this week woohoo :D!

OMG - that's fantastic! Well done you! Yeehaw! xx

Woo hoo!!

Come on the hoppers!!! x

Lost a pound. Surprised cuz I was such a pig at the weekend. Bottom spanked - back on track. 1 down, 9 to go......... watch this space. ;)

Calorie Crusader 2pts
Sarah 1986
Kelly96
Little*red 2pts
Kazz
Donna39
Drunkgenie

Sherry 2pts
MissusB
Dumplindust

xx

Calorie Crusader 2pts
Sarah 1986
Kelly96
Little*red 2pts
Kazz 2pts
Donna39
Drunkgenie

Sherry 2pts
MissusB
Dumplindust

Well done you two!!! The hoppers are firmly back on track:talk017:

x

PLEASE dont jinx me!! I have been playing with the same 2 and half lb for weeks on off on off again and its doing my head in!!

I have been doing this for 2 months and only lost 8 and a half lb, I need to concentrate more!!

its all in the right direction tho kazz!! Apparently the slower it comes off the more likely it is to stay off!! Slowly but surely!! x

Hey good to hear from you missusB!!! Hope you are well!

Hope all the rest of us girlies are having a good weekend!! xx

Hi all

Here is this weeks score thingy (althought we all seem to be falling away by the wayside :() Managed to lose 1lb this week. Hope everyone else is having a good week

Calorie Crusader 2pts
Sarah 1986
Kelly96
Little*red

Kazz
Donna39
Drunkgenie

Sherry
MissusB
Dumplindust

Come on girlies where are we all? Well done on your loss Jo, nearly half way now your doing fantastic.
I sts this week so just the one point for me please :)

Calorie Crusader 2pts
Sarah 1986
Kelly96
Little*red 1pt
Kazz
Donna39
Drunkgenie

Sherry
MissusB
Dumplindust

Back