Team class losers official team thread

claireylou87

Each team has 6 members, one of whom is the designated team leader.

Each member weighs weekly and submits results to the team leader.

Team leader submits weekly team % result and biggest loser result between Thurs and Sun either on the weekly thread or by pm. Deadline is Sun at 6 pm.

A team needs to have 3 results to be able to win the Team award

Calculations for each individual %:
number of lbs lost divided by weight last week in pounds multiplied by 100.

Calculations for team %:
total number of lbs lost divided by total number of last week's weights in pounds multiplied by 100

These are the team rules, im happy to admin, please join!!!

Not making a name till we have 6 members so it can be a group choice!

MEMBERS -

claireylou87 - admin

x

Last edited:
Hi can I join im on day 1:) So excited to get cracking; got bottle of water in hand already

x

Whoo welcome everyone! I was gonna say welcome girls?i presume were all girls?lol.heading into day 4!yea !i was going to do two weeks and then get weighed but im gonna see if i can get my weigh in Fri afternoon or sat morning as i can feel a difference already x good luck for today everyone x

Hey everybody! Day 3 and struggling! OH keeps going on about getting a KFC!! Agh!!
Cathy definitely get weighed before two weeks!
Good luck everybody and wish me luck in avoiding the KFC!! :-@

Hi all :) Just had some shock news OH wants to support me so much he is going to start cd today when my cdc comes around with all my stuff... I hope he does it because selfishly I know it will really help to support me :)

Good luck all this week xx

Hi Lucy i imagine there are still spaces available i think we need 6.Claire am i right.?sorry i havent been on over weekend much either but really lookin forward to spurring everyone on!im day 5today and when i jumped on scales this mornin, naughty i know.ive lost 5lbs already!yeah! If i get half a stone by Friday ill be a happy girl for week one x

oh folks im so excited.day 6and 6Lbs off. today was my toughest day.first ive been hungry all week.but big drink of water and a power nap while my mum watched my kids really helped x

well done cathy what a great loss already :) Im end of day 4 and just happily watched my husband eat a kebab while I sat smuggly drinking my water :) feeling good just a bit grumpy but if being a bit grumpy is all I got to worry about then im happy xx

good for you!i know ive been lucky as hubby works a Lot i havent had chance to see him eat.ive been doin great but decided to visit my parents for a few days and yesterday was tin hardest with my mum cooking lots of lovely food they.nonetheless i resisted.and kept busy ironing,taking kids for walk and had a nice bubble bath in the evening.i was so busy i nearly forgot to take my last shake! jumped on scales morning of day 6and have lost 6lbs! going for official weigh in with cdc on sat morning.so really hoping to have lost at least half stone.that Will bring me into the 12stone mark.yeah! x

Can I join...currently on Day 4 CD

hiya all, apologies for the delay, internet has been tempremental and just back on now -

final team list -

claireylou87 - admin
cathy2009
sarah13
successismyonlyoption
stouffer666
lucylu0802

sorry to anyone after that, but feel free to stay and blether, these 6 will be the team and official weighers!

i am starting slim and save on sunday, OH had surprised me with a late valentines day hotel stay with dinner, breakfast and inclusive minibar! didnt want to go throught the ick of getting going to have to do it all over again.

was thinking we could start with an "in house" challenge to get us going??

thought, given that we are starting midway through march we could make it a march - may challenge?

also we need a name - any ideas? and shall we make offical post of weights a saturday or sunday? what suits the majority?

good luck all and cant wait to make this team a success :)

xxx

im easy with any official post day of weights :) challenge sounds a fab idea x

How about Class lossers (all the 1st letters of our profile names make that up bar the A lol ) but I dont mind any name :)

class losers is fab!! i like it! have changed this to the official thread,

***CLASS LOSERS MARCH - MAY CHALLENGE ***

claireylou87 - 21lbs

Back