Team FBI February targets please xx

New too can I join you?

Hi, I've only just found this website as well, (well, I've been stealing recipes and syns values for a while but never really took the time to explore!) Can I join your team? I'm going to Lanzarote in 3 weeks time and would like to have about 7lbs off by then though I know when I get there i'll prob eat it all back on again! I do have long term weightloss goals then and think this might help motivate me!!

I've been off plan for all of december but will be back as of monday (just working my way through the leftover chocies and ckaes first!). So I will join the team again please.

I'll aim for 9lbs in January.

Good luck everyone.

Me please - can i join in! 5lbs for january please :)

• Emski - Target 5lbs
  • Nickinonicks - Target 14lbs
  • Lucylindley88 - Target 12lbs
  • Blondie1987 - Target 7lbs
  • Vitfa- Target 7lbs
  • Irishchub - Target 7lbs
  • Edwin - Target 9lbs
  • Snow_white78 - Target 5lbs
Welcome and good luck this month :D

• Emski - Target 5lbs
  • Nickinonicks - Target 14lbs
  • Lucylindley88 - Target 12lbs
  • Blondie1987 - Target 7lbs
  • Vitfa- Target 7lbs
  • Irishchub - Target 7lbs
  • Edwin - Target 9lbs
  • Snow_white78 - Target 5lbs
  • Suepat10 - Target 8lbs
Welcome and good luck this month :D

Its usually weekly hun,
When does this start because i was hoping to give my first result as off next monday otherwise we'll be starting off with my xmas gain if i give todays result? Does that make sense or am i bableing.
Oh also emski, My names changed today so when you get a mo can you switch Nickinonicks to Nilo,
thanks a million

Hi
So good to hear that someone else is facing the same battle as myself. I doubt I'll EVER lose weight - I started dieting when I was in my late teens and it's worked brilliantly. My first remembered weigh in at a slimming club when I was about 19 years old - 15st 4lbs. Several years later, another weigh in, another club - 17st 6lbs. Several years later, another weigh in, another club - 19st 4lbs = bit of a pattern forming here? I then decided to give up for a while. Next determined attempt, weigh in 22st 5lbs! Last January another new year another new me - weight 22st 7lbs - I did great and lost 2st 7lbs then stopped going to class and fell off the wagon again - guess what? I'm there again 22st 5lbs. Is there an end to this - I'm now 47 years old and have dieted all my life and ended up getting bigger and bigger! Call me mad but I'm going to give it another go - I actually enjoy doing the SW diet and when I've got my proper head on, I can lose weight fairly easily on it - the problem I have is sticking with it even when it's working for me. What can I do?????? Aaaaaagh!

Reactions: Taz
well emski, i did it!!!!!!!!!
i joined my local sw class last night and i have to say that going thro the door was prob the hardest part of the night! admitting you are obese to the world is step no. 1.
no-one bit me or sniggered at me, and the weigh in was pretty painless too. i weighed in at a hefty 24st 9lb, and hope to lose at least the odd 9lb this month, altho the class leader said a lot of the loss at first will be water.
hope it's ok for me to ramble on at you all on here, but i have no close family so will prob use you lot as surrogates!
anyway, here's to the first 9lb going.

Awww well done hun, I was the same so nurvous going in. I went on taster night as well so i tucked into all the food. In my 1st week I lost 9 and ahalf pounds, I exercised aswell so that helped. I was so shocked how I could eat so much and lose weight. I still cant believe it now but it works.xx:)

mornin blondie, it's nice to know there's someone in the same boat!
i just bin on sw website feverishly lookin up syn values of most of my fridge! cant go shoppin til thurs then i will be in morrisons clutching my free food book to my ample bosom, muttering to myself. people will prob think i'm mad and give me a wide berth!

well ladies, just been to group this morning to 're-register' and it's spurred me a great deal after I got on those scales and they told me I weigh 14st 13 - I'd gestimated about 14st after all the xmas pud and mince pies but think its done me and favour and given me a kick up the bum that I think I desperately needed.
Here goes my Jan goal of 12lbs loss :)
PS - Well done Rosie, we knew you'd be fine - Plus, I always get very dodgy looks when i'm walking round Asda juggling my fab free foods book, low sin treats book and my free foods lists so welcome to my world, just stare back :) x

thanks, lucy.
i started new job yesterday as well, and am going to start driving lessons too, so this year will be a busy one!
but i deffo needed a kick up the bum to lose weight and the final straw was when i bent over to do shoes up and trousers couldn't take the strain! the sound of cotton ripping reverberated around the house, the dog started barking and my son nearly wee'd himself laughing!!!!! cheeky beggar!

can i join - looking at losing between 6 and 8lb

Back