Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

i need to join WAA ,, every morning about 9am,,as thats the time i get my weigh ins lol

Lol, glad I'm not the only one! It makes a change from hating the scale :) Loving them right now.

defo .. i have always had a love hate with them, poor things they are only doing their job lmao x

defo .. i have always had a love hate with them, poor things they are only doing their job lmao x

I know! Apart from traffic warden has to be the worst job in the world! Looks like we have a similar starting point from your graph :)

I used to weigh myself all the time at home, but after the home scales told me some porkies I have decided to stick with my weekly weigh ins.

Yes the suspense kills me some days but I would rather get a big lump sum off on Saturdays than have a day "going woo 2lbs off!" and then the next day going "wait a minute 3lbs on?"...Stupid home scales!

I used to weigh myself all the time at home, but after the home scales told me some porkies I have decided to stick with my weekly weigh ins.

Yes the suspense kills me some days but I would rather get a big lump sum off on Saturdays than have a day "going woo 2lbs off!" and then the next day going "wait a minute 3lbs on?"...Stupid home scales!

Yeah I know what you mean! I will try to only do it for the first week (who am I kidding) maybe two weeks. Then I will get my OH to hide them as he never weighs himself anyway!

LOL TeapotTee, I was a serial weigher as well! Weighed every day and sometimes a couple of times a day. The poor scale has also been known to go flying accross my bedroom floor from me kicking it when it showed any sort of weight gain/fluctuations...lol:p But as the weeks have gone on, I have come to terms with being weighed once a week at my consultant. After all besides sticking to the plan 100%, what more can we do? The scales may not always reflect the figures that we would like to see but one thing is guaranteed, by sticking to the plan 100% - you WILL lose weight. I agree...best to get OH to hide them;)

So how much water is everyone having a day? x

I'm having roughly 3 glasses in work and then at least 1.5l when I get home. I should probably still drink more =p

Hahah mine are glass scales so I'm pretty sure I would do myself some damage if I kicked them across the room. I'm sure I'l be tempted at times! I will stop...

I'm finding I drink a lot anyway so an extra litre or so isn't making much of a difference apart from to my bladder.

So far today I've had 1.8l but I aim for 4l a day roughly so far always been just under. I stopped drinking about 2 hours before I went to bed last night and I only had to get up once to pee so that's a vast improvement on the pervious night I was up about 5/6 times!

Ugh, don't get me started on how often you have to go to the bathroom on this diet! =p

The current warm weather is helping me with water intake; about 6 pints on day 1, the same day 2, and had maybe 3 so far today. Basicallly I've always got a glass of water with me.

I haven't touched my scales as they're so unreliable, I'm just looking forward to weekly checks.

Yeah I have a bottle with a sports cap on (just an evian bottle) which is 75cl which I just keep refilling I find it a lot easier to get more water down that way than if it's in a glass for some reason.

I was tempted to catheterise myself after the first day! SO many times.

Haha I found my pedometer earlier to wear at work tomorrow, I might just use it now as I'll meet daily recommended steps just by going to the loo.

At home I keep two sports bottles (75cl) topped up and just rotate them so that I don't need to fill them up all the time. It also kinda takes the edge off all the time I spend up and down to the loo!

I have to say though the flavoured water does make this water drinking thing much easier!

I drink 2.5 - 2.7l a day. Can't do any more, but for me that's like drinking 10l a day:p as before starting CD I could go 2-3 days without drinking anything...nothing, nada, zero...the only liquid that passed my lips was the water used to brush teeth! I don't do tea or coffee either. Bad, I know!! So the 2.5l a day for me is a massive improvement:). I feel like I'm living half my life on the loo...lol. Shopping is the worst...spend more time in shopping centre loo's than in actual shops! x

Haha not a bad idea I wore my ped to work a while back for about 2 weeks and I was averaging 5/6 miles a shift and I work 3/4 shifts a week so I'm guessing im walking enough! It's not one of those you have sit there and shake to add steps either, only works with actually walking which is good.

I have a 1l sports bottle that I fill 2.5 times per day and have summer berry flavouring in it. Could never have done the water without it! x

I'm a serial weighed too. Every morning once iv been to the loo lol. Must stop it.

Iv got from now to the 28th June to be 100% as its my hen night then so I intend to have a good time but straight back on it the day after. Then it's another 2 weeks to my wedding.

We can do this :)

Xx

I don't have any flavouring yet as I love water but for a change of taste after shakes which I don't LOVE I'm going to get some when I see her on Wednesday.

We can! you must be so excited for your hen night and wedding!!! Will you stick to Cambridge after?

We can! you must be so excited for your hen night and wedding!!! Will you stick to Cambridge after?

I am :). I'm going to Tenerife in November so want the rest of the weight off for then :) so I will be sticking to it after as well xx

Back