Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

Og of course!!! Brilliant idea teapot :)

Just make sure the OH knows that he needs to help you and not tempt you! You're in this together, it's not just you that needs to do all the work here ;)

ohhh hope it goes okays for you teapot ,, we too will say baby to you if you have a wobble day and feeling like you want to eat x

Okay, attempt number three on the mix-a-mousse was ACTUALLY a success!! I got a nice squidgy consistency. It's quite wet and jellylike rather than actual mousse, but that's okay. The only thing is it was a bit lumpy.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to blend it properly! My hand blender doesn't work and my proper blender doesn't work, because there is so little liquid it's too shallow and the blades can't reach it properly!!!! :S I can't see a solution to this.

Haha thanks girls :)

ivory .. errmmm not just what to say about the mousse thing lol :hmm:

Ya I've not tried the mousse yet, not sure if I will the only mousse I like is my own mousse that I make and that will for sure not be allowed on cambridge!!!

Not a fan of the mousse :p

Plus if you don't have any spare/extra packs at home (which I did after those failed weeks at the start), then if the mousse doesn't work (and it's SO risky..) then you've wasted a whole meal! :S It's downright dangerous.

I recommend if anyone tried the mix-a-mousse they should buy a couple of extra sachets from their consultant to test it out on.

Last edited:
The mousse is pretty horrid to be fair =p

How is everyone doing tonight? I've been struggling with my hunger today, I'm not sure why! Possibly because it's my time of the month? Also possibly because I had my packs too early today. It's a long evening!

i used to make up some jelly (made with with gelatin and the water flavouring) - used to put a drop of food colouring in as well so it didn't look horrid). When it was set i would top it with a chocolate shake made with mix a mousse - it made a huge bowl and I would sit and munch my way through it - yummy - bit like a black forest jelly mousse!- and the children liked it as well!

Agree been a long day, missing my oh, didn't realise I actually really like cooking for him even though I'm only having my soup, but determined to make the two weeks he's away be 100%, next two days will be ok as long days at work, and I will be mega busy, but think weekend will be tough :-(

im always hungry!!!

i have drank 4L of water again too ,, makes no diff lolol

Ah well, I've made it through the day without going off the rails, another success!!!! :D I'm off to bed now, good night everyone! Well done on another day towards out goal ^_^

night night,, speak soon,, stay strong everyone im in bed too and turning lappy off xxx

Hi can i join you, day one today and first shake down, will defo use colder water next time.

Of course you can! Welcome to the Team jaxmummy :) Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life ;)

Good morning Team FireShark!

How did everyone cope with yesterday?

Some inspiration for today:

tumblr_lz24nxaW6x1roh7p3o1_1280.jpg

The question isn't 'can you?' It's 'will you?'

So true! You CAN do this. Of course you can, it's clearly possible. But you have to commit, you have to actually do it. You have to battle with your thirst that you confuse for hunger, you have you battle with the boredom that you confuse for hunger, you have to battle with the actual hunger, you have to battle with the idea that you are 'going without' while everyone else is 'having what they want and having fun.'

Just how much fun where you having before you started this diet? If it was so much fun and plain sailing when you just ate what you wanted when you wanted, why did you start this diet in the first place??

You are not 'going without', you are not 'missing out', you are taking a positive, constructive step towards looking like and feeling amazing, being healthier, having kids, being a role model, making your friends and family proud, making your friends and family jealous, turning your OH on, getting a bucket of compliments from everyone around you, loving yourself, being able to find your size in the shops, actually enjoying clothes shopping for once, not having your doctor blame EVERYTHING on your weight without any further examination...

The questions isn't can you. It's will you?

You CAN do this.

Stay strong <3

great post IM :)

I'm going to turn it into a wooden sign for my kitchen wall - The questions isn't can I - its will I!!!

Great post Ivory! Such true words! x

Back