Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

Good morning

Well I failed last night :(. Just can't get my head back into it at all :(.

Anyone got any tips or hints for a kick up the bum?

Xx

Great motivation! Thanks for the welcome. Just going to keep busy today, had a long soak In the bath which was great without a six yr old sat on the loo throwing in toys. Gonna get ready now then blitz the house. Back in work on a late tomorrow that's when I need to be strong, I haven't told anyone except the hubby about this so not sure how I will make up the shake yet

Aw Claire *hug*, in wobbly moments I just think about why I've started this diet, and remind myself what I want to achieve.

Your signature lists some achievable goals - go for it gorgeous!

moring Fireshark's
claire oh dear ,, have a good read of our posts, first few days are really hard but the results are amazing , new day and try again, keep busy to take your mind off it x

So far so good today lol. Wee one has just sat on my knee and had crisps and I didn't steal any! That's a first lol.

My problem is I'm a savoury person but not keen on the soups so struggle and drink the shakes lol. Used to love the tetras but gone off them now :( only thing I can actually say I like is the lemon bar lol

Xx

have you blended the shakes with ice,, im really enjoying them now
well done not havin a crisps... my daughter bday tom.. cake arghhhhhhhhhhhh lol i wont have any.. i know i dont need it x

I'm starting to enjoy the shakes a lot more now. Think it's my taste buds getting used to then. MORNING! Xx

ohhh cant wait to hear your new nazz

im loving shakes now i blend with ice

my mouth taste really yukk again today,,, can ketosis work more some days than others???

Yeah my mouth feels like a sewer today :(

Thanks everyone! :) I'm going to try post one each morning that I can, they're a good way for me to get my head in the game each morning!

Oh no Claire!! :( it's so hard to get started I think, it's a shame because once you get properly into it, it gets so much easier!!

You have to forgive yourself. You cheated. So what? It's done. Move on. Start again right away!!

CDanna makes
A good suggestion try reading through this big thread again and maybe it will help get you back on track.

The next time you're feeling weak, just remember how bad you felt last night, and think, is it really worth it???

Once you get into the swing of it it's much easier because you don't want to waste all the effort you've put in at that point.

So I would say this, if you're REALLY struggling to get your head in the game... Start with one week. Just one week, one full 7 days cheat free, and then promise yourself that at the end of week 1, once you've been weighed, you can have an off day, and stuff your face as much as you like with the fattiest greasiest food you want. So it's not forever. It's only for one week.

Once you've achieved that, you might not want that off-day once you get there! :) but if you do, that's okay, have it and come back to me and I'll tell you what to do next :p x

Urgh, really feeling the hunger pangs today for some reason! I could murder a burger! Just as well I am in the office and effectively in the middle of nowhere! Roll on 2pm! (I can have my shake)

With regards to the horrid ketosis breath I would recommend getting a small breath spray and keeping it handy, it keeps your breath fresh for a while and gives you something to taste that isn't blech.

I am so paranoid about having bad breath!

well second shake down, much better with ice cold water. So thats 2 flavours that are ok, going to try a tomato soup for tea, making the hubby steak as i dont eat red meat. Any tips on making the soup ??

The tomato soup is a tricky one to make. If you dont read the instructions at the back and just make it like you would the other soups, you'll find it almost 'curdles' for lack of a better word. Not nice at all. You have to add a small amount of hot (not boiling) water to the soup powder and then mix that into a smooth paste and then add the rest of the water slowly whilst mixing. I find the cambridge mixer to be very handy. Hope this helps. My fav soup flavours are the chicken and mushroom and the plain Mushroom. I use them on SS+ to flavour my food in the evenings as they add saltiness to what could be very bland food :)

Claire...my advice is to take it one day at a time. The minute you look at how much weight you have to lose, it can feel overwhelming. The fist week, I took it one day at a time. I made a list of small mini goals on paper, i.e. stick to plan for 1 day, for 1 week, lose 7lb, lose 1 stone, reach 15'sd, 14's, fitting into this and that pair of jeans, last worn many moons ago and I got to cross of a mini goal from my list nearly every week as I lost the pounds. It's the small things that kept me going in the first weeks. I also got hubby to take pics of me in my costume when I started and then with each stone I lost. He also took my measurements every week. You will be amazed how much inches you will lose. For me this is what kept me going. Draw a line under it and start again. We are all in it together and here for you when you need help! x

thanks pink tulip, i was warned i would either love or hate it, heres hoping but at least i can take them back. Your stats are amazing, i hope to do just as well

With regards to the horrid ketosis breath I would recommend getting a small breath spray and keeping it handy, it keeps your breath fresh for a while and gives you something to taste that isn't blech.

I am so paranoid about having bad breath!

good idea i will pick some up in town... and no burgers mr!!

good idea i will pick some up in town... and no burgers mr!!

The breath spray is a good investment and don't worry, I'm making a point of not coming off the diet so that I can be a good example to Ivory (and everyone else) 5 Weeks nearly and not slipped up once! If a muppet like me can do this all of you can!

Back