Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

WELL DONE FIRESHARKS! :)

wow, some really awesome successes today, really proud of everyone :)
Well done Mandy, Jax and Nazz in particular ^_^

How did you get on today Claire? <3

I'll see you all tomorrow :) xxx

Determined to be more organised today :) so first shake at 5.45am, that was hard so used to not having anything except coffee and water till around 10am or sometimes later, have a feeling today might be a hungry day! But had a sneaky jump on my scales this morning and definitely going in the right direction, but will now wait till proper WI on Sunday morning to see my 5th week (hopefully) loss :)

Good luck Mandy! You might find the evening difficult if you start so early, do you work early shifts? You did really well yesterday, keep it up today you're going to look soooo gooood ^_^

So today is day two! And the first day doing this at work, not sure how I'm going to get my shake in without them knowing (I haven't told anyone except hubby) but I'm determined and as a rule we are lucky sometimes to get a break. I also have a small amount of chicken in case of emergencies. Have a good day everyone ! Catch up with you all later xx

Good morning TEAM FIRESHARK! :)

Todays inspiration:
IMG_15811.jpg

So at this point, we all know it's not easy! But it DOES get easier (or maybe more accurately, less hard?), the first couple of weeks are the hardest.

Once you're into ketosis, it's not quite smooth sailing, but compared to that first week? MUCH easier. Isn't that a goal worth striving for? Just reaching the end of week 2 so that it will finally get easier? ;)

The picture is right, we might struggle from day to day and moan about how hard it is (I've certainly had my share of moan time, trust me ;D), but when you stop to think about it, being fat isn't exactly easy either!

Not fitting into public chairs properly, not being able to sit on swing sets because the ropes/chains will cut you in half, trying to find clothes that fit AND look good (yeh, good luck!), trying to get up the damn stairs, running for a bus, running at all, running after children, carrying bags home from the shop, the money we spend on junk food, the spots we get from eating too much of it, not feeling comfortable in our own skin, lacking the self confidence we really should have.

Being fat is HARD! It's not fun, and it's hard.

So if I have to pick my 'hard', then I'm going to choose the one that's only hard at the moment,gets easier, and leaves me feeling on top of the world :)

That's the FireShark way! ^_^ Am I right girls??

Last edited:
Good thinking Jax, it's good to be prepared! :) Good luck! You can do it! :D

Good motivational post hun and very true, the nights out i have bailed on just because i cannot find anything to wear and my whole wardrobe consists of black! Being overweight is hard as we constantly put ourselves down and thats without the public opinions of us!

Good motivational post Marri :) totally agree being fat is hard and makes me miserable - my turning point was that I have 2 wardrobes full of work clothes but got to the point where I only had two outfits that still fitted, so it was buy bigger or diet, I did go into a certain high street store and tried on a suit in a bigger size but that was also too tight, so diet it is :) as definitely not going up 2 dress sizes (I have clothes in my wardrobes ranging from size 10 to 16).
And no I don't work shifts although sometimes it feels like it :-( I'm an IT consultant and quite often have long journeys travelling to where I'm working. Hope everyone has a good day!! :)

Good morning Sharks! And thanks for another lovely inspirational post Marri :)

Fingers crossed for my first WI today - its been just 5 days but it'll be weekly WIs after this one.

Fingers crossed for my first WI today - its been just 5 days but it'll be weekly WIs after this one.

Good luck !

Hi,
Can I join? It is my first day today but I am determined to be a white shark :)

Good luck! Here's hoping you have a big loss!

Awesome post honey, inspirational as always ^.^

Kain.. i have in my pocket breath spray LOL plus when ya mouth is minty you dont want to eat something ,,

Just back from my CC and ... in 5 days ... 7lb!!! whoop whoop!

Back