Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

Thanks everyone :)

oooh an exciting day! Good luck Djelibeybi I have my fingers crossed for you! I would t expect it to be huge because you haven't had a whole week, but every little pound is a step on the road to the great white shark rank, haha!! ^_^

CDanna I love the breath spray, sometimes I think I do just use it to enjoy a little flavour ^_^

i agree with you guys 100% Mandy/jaxmummy, just think how much easier life will be when we're slinky!! :D

Welcome to the team summerscream! :) you can do it!! The first couple of days are the hardest, but battle through it, it does get easier!! And we're with you all the way :)

Oh my goodness WOW well done that's fantastic!!! :D what a great start!!! :)

Summerscream I can't seem to edit the team board (our first post) properly ATM, but I'll add you to the team list tonight :)

Kain.. i have in my pocket breath spray LOL plus when ya mouth is minty you dont want to eat something ,,

Exactly, minty fresh breath = everything tastes horrid. Well except water, that just seems colder =p

Fantastic loss Djelibeybi! Well done! x

Omg I am so weak, horrendous shift at work so my ward manager treated us to subway and I bloody ate it! Really need to think thru telling people as I know she wouldn't have got one. Options just got to me today

Oh no!!! :( that's awful, a full sub sandwich is bound to kick you out of ketosis! *hugs*

I know how you feel though, quite a few of my false starts were down to free lunches/meals at work, I just couldn't seem to say no!! :( plus its difficult to say no without saying why :p

I thought about/tried to keep ithe diet secret but that didn't last long and it's been LOADS easier since I told everyone!

Okay, it happens! shake it off, focus now on making sure you don't fall right off the wagon and into the ditch :p

You will probably find it a bit harder for the next couple of days because you might be hungrier and you might feel a bit 'well, it's done now'. You mustn't fall into that trap!! You can do it!! Xxxxx

jax omg lol 100% after you can do it x

Thanks guys gona go to bed draw a line under it and start again tomorrow luckily I have no late shifts now for 4 weeks so should make it easier x

Jaxmummy I struggle too with saying no, only my hubby knows about CD and ideally I'd like to keep it that way, BUT there is only so many excuses you can use to avoid being presented with food, on my second week I went out with a group of friends with all the right intentions but ended up having Chinese chicken noodle soup as couldn't think quick enough when asked what I wanted :-( it probably affected my losses in week 2 but it did make me more determined and if I had to eat with friends then to make it a SS+ day and only eat things that fit on with SS+ I have told my closest friends now and they are now very supportive. With the support of the team you can do it!!

I've not told anyone about Cambridge at work. Oh knows and so do my parents because we visited them in my first week. A couple of our friends know who we go regularly to also because we go there most weekends.

I still don't know weather to tell people at work. They just think I'm being good when I say no to stuff they've brought in and I carry on glugging my water.

Inevitably people at work will know I'm thinking. Just be easier

I told the folk in my office and I got a few people being a bit weird about it "That diet gives you bad breath" and an unsettling "ew" from one unnamed person. But the amusing thing to me is they are always going out for lunch instead of eating the salads they brought in and then they moan about their weight gains.

I just sit and focus on doing my work and drinking water and I look forward to each Monday as I can proudly tell them "I've lost another xxlbs, how much have you lost?"

Being on a diet is not a big bad thing that should be kept a secret. Just remember that you are doing all of this for you and your happiness. If people are supportive? wonderful! If people act like douchebags? screw them! We are gonna look sexy as all hell and show the world what we are capable of. FIRESHARKS!!! :D:D:D

On another note I lost 4.5lbs today and I am WELL chuffed.:D I am now also officially on step 2! Now I just need to learn to cook...:confused::confused::confused:

Nazz dont do it!!! ive had so much nice stuff around me.. daughters bday yest, so two cakes she begged me to have a bday choc with her last night,, no thanx mummy is fine :D.. omggggggggggg i can see the box now and wonna scoff the lot!!but i wont,, WI is a few days away

stay stong its only a weekend!! and i turned down wine again omg its so not me hahaha ,,

I've had a kids birthday party today! Lots of temptation. Real hot dogs cake crisps piñata lots of yummy! I had none though :(

First week done on Monday :) 1 week down 11 to go!

I really am finding it easier now. Love the banana shakes but am going to get some vegetable flavour stuff to have with hot water. Miss having something hot to drink of an evening :)

yay well done teapot!!!

you can have tea n coffee just dont add milk x

Yeah I know but I hate coffee and tea without milk is nasty! Oh well :)

I havnet guys but i feel like today has been so hard for me. Iv hated it weekend and surounded by food.. Not feeling good at all today.. Hope everyone is feeling ok x

Back