Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

i know that feeling nazz . just think of the outcome when you dont cheat x ... im good want choc or cake .. but wont :D

Evening guys , so I eased myself back in today had two shakes and a meal back on plan in morn luckily now I have enough banana shakes till weigh in then can swap my soup hope u all had a good one x

hiya jax , im sure she will let you swap before , mine did x

Hey, ladies any room in your team for a struggling returner ?

First of all we ain't all girls in here =p

Second of all there is always room!

Third of all I made myself a Step 2 dinner of chicken, fajita spice, natural yoghurt and broccolli today and it was really nice! I call that a win!

Oops, take 2.... Hey Troops (being we are all on the weight loss team), any room for a soon to be ( fingers crossed) little one ?

Anna its strange coz im not even hungry, its just cravings really.. But i have to see past it ur right! Hope tomorrow is easier tho x

Hi another newbie here please if i can join you sharks! Day one is tomorrow and just tried my first shake, wasnt too bad must admit

Last edited:
Week 5 WI 3lb loss (1st 8lb down) and another 1" off my waist - just got to keep remembering this when I'm feeling weak :)

Anna its strange coz im not even hungry, its just cravings really.. But i have to see past it ur right! Hope tomorrow is easier tho x
thats good, cus i am mostly lol and cravings are crazy ,, just sniffed some popcorn i put out for the kids hehehee .. help im a food sniffer!!

hiii new members :D
stay strong and post away x

Welcome to Team FireShark guys! :D

Wow everyone has done SO well this weekend I'm really proud of you all!!!

Sorry for being away this weekend, I've been away from home visiting a friend this weekend :D and managed to stick to the diet!!!
I told them I'm advance about my diet and that I'd bring my own food so they were very good and didnt offer me anything! :)

Also, weighed in on Saturday and it said I'd lost 4lbs woooo!!!
Unfortunately might be a bit inaccurate as I couldn't use my consultants scales as I'm away! But I'll take it ;D

I get home very late tonight, so I'll update the team's first weightloss tomorrow. It looks like we've done great! And quite a few of us are halfway to becoming full Members already :) one more week of loss and we will be there!! Then next step SHARKS!!!! :D because
We
Are
Just
That
Awesome.

Well done everyone :) xxxx

well done ivory thats great keeping it while you are away :D
cant wait see the total lose of our awesome group Team FireShark

my official weigh in isn't until tuesday but so far am 5lbs down this week ;-). Just a bit scared that the scales will go up overnight!!

Here goes, I've been doing CD for 4 weeks now and have lost 18lbs, I had a terrible week last week and actually put on 1lb...... Gasp, my weigh day is a Sunday. This week however I am going to kill it......

wow girls both your lose's are great :clap:

Yay does that mean youl add my weight to the total ivory? I'm weighing in tomorrow at 08:00 :( it's all she can do tomorrow and I can't do the rest of the week! :(. Welcome to all and hope everyone has had a good day!

Banana are now my favourite....

Last edited:
guys why am i soooooooooooooooooooooo hungry,, its not stopped on day 12 now,, its hurts grrrrr

I'm pretty hungry today too. I just crunched on some ice it seemed to help a little

i drink n drink makes no diff,,im hungry right under my ribs too ,,

Back