Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

I'm not sure if I'm ment to but when I'm really hungry I either have a can of come zero or a cup of tea and it seems to help?

Here goes to day one, had my first shake was even ok at 5.30 am so fingers crossed, large gap now though between that and the next shake so lots of water to be had, fingers crossed. Have a good Monday everyone!

Ok so my first week I have lost

11lbs !!!!

So happy with this :) all the hunger was worth it. Hopefully it will be easier here on out, thanks for all the support guys it certainly helped!

teapot thats awesome!!!!!,, the feeling when she tells you how much you have lost is fantastic aint it lol xxx keep it up x

Yea it's a great feeling, makes it all feel worth while :) I know it's only the first week but it's motivating! :) Thank you

Thanks GillyBee :)

well done teapot - great start. have a good week everyone

Ok so my first week I have lost

11lbs !!!!

So happy with this :) all the hunger was worth it. Hopefully it will be easier here on out, thanks for all the support guys it certainly helped!

Well done Teapot! All that effort was worth it, now keep it up! :)

just popping in.. its soup Oclock then bk to work......i cant wait for Wednesday weigh in lol

be good guys x

I have been very temped this lunch time but have managed to stick with the soup , another hurdle crossed x

One step at a time everyone, just remember that to help you through the day!

Hi team,

Had WI today 2lb off for me! YAY!! Honestly thought I would STS this week due to water retention, but I'm soooo happy with the 2lb off! Takes me to exactly 4 stone off in 15 weeks!! I still can't believe it! I will be on holiday from Sunday for a week and will move up to Step 3 while away but will be back to SS+ as soon as I'm back. Hope everyone is well. x

Hi team,

Had WI today 2lb off for me! YAY!! Honestly thought I would STS this week due to water retention, but I'm soooo happy with the 2lb off! Takes me to exactly 4 stone off in 15 weeks!! I still can't believe it! I will be on holiday from Sunday for a week and will move up to Step 3 while away but will be back to SS+ as soon as I'm back. Hope everyone is well. x

That is awesome news, congrats on the 4th stone off!

Awesome weight losses guys! Managed through work just on the train home eagerly awaiting my shake, not sure if its related but I have had terrible wind all day ! Sorry if tmi . It's not someone I normally have an issue with

4 stone whoop thats fantastic!!!! so pleased for you x

jack now i hardly trump now hahaha

Well done Pink Tulip that's amazing :D

Well all shakes done for today and hubby has now walked in with bloody Pringles !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back