Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

you dont need pringles!!!!

I defo do not! Banished him to the conservatory lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey ladies, just to let you know that Marri isn't feeling too well at the minute and has went to bed after a long work day. She will do a post tomorrow with all our losses etc!

awww tell her i hope she feels better in the morning x

Good morning beautiful sharks!

afternoon ,, hope every one is being strong :D just havin my soup n bk out

marri hope you're feeling better today chick xx

Afternoon everyone, hope everyone is doing well and thanks for all the kind words for Marri, she seemed better this morning!

Just had my pre-made banana shake, really wish they lasted longer!

Hey everyone, just been reading through the thread, and everyone is doing so well :)

Can i join?! :wavey:

I'm on SS, week 3. xx

Hi all hope you're having a good day! I've just got in from a very long and boring study day and made the mistake of not taking a shake with me so caved into a cup of tea with MILK :(

Hopefully it won't do anything.

Going to have my second shake of the day now

Hi gembeb :)

hey gembeb :D

i not brought the pre-made shakes , i like mine blended with lots of ice n frothy

teapot tut tut lol im sure a drop of milk wont harm your good work x

made the mistake of not taking a shake with me so caved into a cup of tea with MILK :(

Awh i feel for you, i have done that a few times now when i've gone to work, and it's been a nightmare. A tea with milk will be fine chick, it could have been a lot worse eh? Some milk is allowed on ss+ anyway :)

Haha oh I hope so! I was kicking myself, because I went so long without a shake (had my first one at 6:10 this am) and just had my second one about 10 mins ago, never mind, I live and learn!

I need to try ice in mine i think, i make all of my powders with a hand held soup blender, i think i will start keeping some water in the fridge to to make them with. Gotta mix it up :)

Ahh thats AGES between shakes teapot, i bet you were starving. Well done for only having the tea and not going ravenous hungry hulk and eating a ton of bad stuff.

Hello FireSharks! :D

Oh how I've missed you guys! :(

First I was away for the weekend, and had SUCH a stressful journey on the way home (which took all damn day on sunday) that I REALLY wanted to go to M&S and buy some junk food!! Managed to restrain myself and have some chicken breast instead, which got me through.

Unfortunately I have a throat infection just now, spiky golfballs for tonsils!! Lot of beechams. I was thinking I should maybe move up to step 2 just for a few days to give myself more calories to get over the illness. Annoyingly, this will likely put me out of ketosis and then I'll need to get back in. Urgh.

Feeling extremely tired just now :(

Well done everyone though, you're all doing great :D going to update the board for the week now!

Nazz, Mandy, can you both let me know your start weight please? :) It's for our team spreadsheet.

Ah sorry Ivory that's horrible :( just what you don't need! Hope you're feeling better soon.

I could have quiet easily had a hungry hulk experience! The venue I was at today had two food vans come round at lunch one selling pasties etc the other sandwiches and other stuff but I sat there with my water bobs while everyone else chowed down :( xx

Well done Teapot!! :) I get really tempted sometimes, but I DO enjoy the feeling I get when I know I didn't cave! :D

Tonsillitis that's rotten, hope you feel better soon! My start weight was 12st 4lb and I'm only 5'2.
Haven't posted much these past two days, been good if a bit quiet and grumpy, husband away until next Wednesday nothing to eat on the house - certainly makes life easier :) quite tempted to have a glass of wine last night but had a bath and went to bed instead :) hope everyone has had a good day? And Marri look after yourself and get better soon :)

nice to see you back again Marri ,, poor you if you can you should stay on SS,, cus its hard doing it never mind having to go back again chick... i had really bad cold last week , few ppl said its cus my body is low, but we are havin full vitamin n so on,, so i dont know :/
rest up and it will soon passx

i work in school lunch hall.. the smell and seeing all them kids eating food is a killer!!! then other job in local shop more food!!! its just food i keep thinking :D x

Back