Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

Worst day ever today guys. I really feel like eating!

Some idi@t took my wing mirror glass today.. Tr@mps... Arrrrghhhhh

Agh Ivory, that sounds really draining. :( I think, if you are going to eat anything extra, I think you should try to make it one of the sole source plus meals. Don't binge on carbs, unless you honestly believe it will be worth it to drag yourself back into ketosis again. You don't wanna be kicking yourself a few days down the line, if you still feel just as ill, with the guilt of having eaten badly on top of it xx

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I really needed it!!

I think I've been good :) OH made me a step 1 meal of chicken and broccoli but I actually only ate a few little bites and left the rest. I really wasn't hungry so why waste calories on a time you don't even want them, eh? :S

I think you're right CDanna, you too Gembeb. I HATED going into ketosis, what a horrid drained day. I think I will just stick to the norm after all (SS, with SS+ on the hardest days!)

Still feel MASSIVELY drained and achey. Time for bed for me!

Thank you ladies for your start weights, the team is looking good!! :D

As a Team we managed to lose nearly 3 and a half stone in one week!!! That's good work I'd say ^_^

Morning everyone , glad your feeling better ivory. Big test today and its only day two ! Making a shake at work as I'm on a late Without people knowing and also without a blender eeeekkk ( we can't take electrical products into work) will report back tonight and hope you all have a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning everyone , glad your feeling better ivory. Big test today and its only day two ! Making a shake at work as I'm on a late Without people knowing and also without a blender eeeekkk ( we can't take electrical products into work) will report back tonight and hope you all have a good day xx

I find using the shaker vigorously then putting it though a mini sieve into a glass/mug does it for me, that's what I do when I go into work :) have a good day.

I make my shakes/soups in the morning before work and store ten in fridge at work until breakfast/lunch

Lesson learned today - don't open bottle of fizzy water in the car, when its been sat in a warm car all morning - had about 2" left after the rest had soaked me and car interior :-(

hello FireSharks! :)

I've pleased to say that I've been SS 100% today! Feeling slightly better too. Definitely not drinking enough water though!! I keep forgetting!! :S

How did everyone get on at work today?? All okay!

GillyBee, the consultants say that you should never leave a shake or soup once it's been made up for more than 20 minutes (okay for tetras obviously) because it starts to break down nutritionally and you won't get all your vitamins and minerals etc.

If I were you I'd just keep a close eye on how you're feeling, if you start to feel ill or rundown or anything, then it might be because of that? If you feel fine though, I doubt it's a big problem? I'm clearly not a professional though!! XD

Last edited:
sorry i did giggle at the fizzy water exploding ,, i hate the stuff ,, boring tap water is fine for me lol

sooooooooooooooo WI I lost 6lb!!!i whoop!!

Oh wow well done CDanna! :D

Work ok ta Hun better than I thought although the joys of working with kids, one asked today why I had such a fat belly ! That kept me on the straight and narrow

Well done CDanna!

Ah kids... Got to love them for their brutal unknowingly bad/good honesty.

JackSprat
At least kids have an excuse for being tactless because they are innocent, what about adults? Twice in my life, I've been asked 'when are you due?!'...they were so certain i was pregnant! Horrible. It's the motivation we need though eh?

Well done CDanna :happy096: thats AMAZING.

Today I did a TRX Suspension exercise class. Wow. Kinda a big mistake. Almost fainted 3 times, and almost threw up. Shouldn't be doing that on this diet me thinks.

Oh and a big high 5 to you Ivory for doing 100% today! Will power of steel :) Glad your feeling better.

xx

Morning everyone :) off to London office today so have to contend with numerous lunch requests, offers for sandwiches etc. but have my soup and so will stay strong (I hope) :) hope everyone has a good day!! :)

Well done CDanna! Fantastic weight loss!! Keep it up! Well done Ivory for staying 100%!

3 days for me before I am off on holiday and move up to step 3. Very much looking forward to it and have been studying step 3 in my book....lol. I bumped into an old neighbour last night at the shops and she walked past me. When I greeted her she looked at me and then it took her a couple of seconds to comprehend and recognise me. She could not believe it was me....fantastic feeling!!:D

Hope everyone has a great day! x

Wow Tulip, that must've been an awesome feeling!

BTW your weekly countdown in your signature is fantastic, so motivational! :worthy:

I can't wait until someone comments on my weight loss! My uniforms are getting SO baggy at work but I'm reluctant to get the smaller size because if I loose a lot more il need the smaller size again so im going to wait and grab hold of my trousers :)

Just drinking the Vegetable hot drink mix, actually surprisingly nice!

thanx girls :))) ive just sat in mcdzs with little one n i ate one small chip lol ,,omg i wanted every ones food lmao

Back