Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

Woooh :D exciting stuff! I have my weigh in tomorrow, i'm pretty excited!

Thanks for the motivation Ivory, you have put ideas of a having cheat meal in a few weeks time out of my mind.

How has everyones monday been? x

Ooh, very exciting!! :D Good luck!!! :) I'm glad that my post helped! ^_^ Every day is a victory, but my goodness some are earned harder than others!!! XD

My Monday has been pretty good, I had a half-day in the office today so I had a nice afternoon picking up bits and pieces for the house :)

Bit disappointed lost 1lb this week - with no cheating, but on a more positive note lost 2" off my waist and have been doing more exercise so my CDC suggested it was either water retention or my body trying to hang onto reserves after the exercise shock :) hoping for a bigger loss this week and being weighed on Sat so only 6 days - eeeek

Hi girls sorry didn't have chance to reply til now!!! Had my weigh in just now I'm down another 7lbs! Yayyyyy :)

My weighin tomorrow am - down 4 lbs on my scales so hope its at least the same tomorrow

AMAZING!!! Well done everyone :) :) :)

weight-loss-motivation-inspiration-quote_large.jpg ;)

Good luck tomorrow Bessie! :D

CONGRATULATIONS TEAPOTTEE AND MANDY-M-P who both this week also made it to MEMBER status! :D :D :D :D

We're in it to lose it, girls! ;)

sorry i have not posted for a while, i have been horrendous, have lost no weight ( but have not put any on either) but havnt stuck to plan. Im starting today tho and determined, i have spoke to my consultant and he is letting me have bars and tetras. my problem was work i was up at 530 having my first shake by half past and then because i couldnt make up a shake at work i wasnt having my 2nd till 6 at night by which time i was starving ! so heres to a fresh start

morning guys... ive been AWOL lol mate came and stayed,, drinks n food ekkkkk bk on plan as of yesterday WI on thursday .. i was going to wait till she has been but then there would always be a reason to wait till next week .. so suck it up might of put a few back on but it will soon be gone again x
hope everyone is being we angels x

6 lbs off this week which gets my 4 stone off as well. Weird how this weight loss goes- on friday i hadnt lost anything since tuesdat then a lb a day off?!

It is weird! I've had that, Saturday Thursday I lost 1/4 lb then by Saturday again is lost 4!!! It seems to waver. That's why weighing at home between consultant visits is so risky!! XD
You can demotivated yourself for nothing.

Well we've had some good losses this week but it sounds like we're all really struggling!!! :S I know Kain and I have not been perfect this weekend and I'm really struggling to stay on track now!!!
:S

It seems that it's not so bad so long as you keep sticking to it but as soon as you start cheating its a slippery slope! I don't think I'm ready for food at all, I had one or two step 2 meals last week while I was I'll and now I'm hungrier than ever >.<

Wow though, 4 stone that's incredible!!!! I must use that as my motivation, I want to be at that point!!! XD

4 stone is awesome,, and we can soon be saying that marri :D ,, ive just emptyed my fridge from weekend.. no nice treats its gone :d soups n shakes again .. massive party sat coming im going to drive so cant drink lol x

Just updated my weight-loss ticker to include my 3lbs loss and I have just realised how close I am to my goal! Holy crap that was fast. Now I am even more resolved to sticking to this diet, no more falling off the wagon!

Well done kain !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

C'mon marri - focus - you can do it - it is so so so much easier when you stick to it - you have given such fab advice to everyone else, and kept so many of us from the slippery slope- don't youowe it to yourself to apply it to yourself and get the results you deserve ?

Thanks Bessie! Determined to get back on track and stay on track!!
i know it's only really hard for a few days, I must get through the next could of days 100% so that these cravings go away!!! :S

we are all here for each other.. come on firesharks lets do this xxxx

hows today going Marri?

I'm feeling bleugh - woke up feeling sick and haven't stopped feeling sick all day - throat feels like it wants to be sore but isn't as well :-( Hope i'm not going down with something .

Back