Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

aww bessie i hope you feel better soon chick x

How is everyone doing today? I'm just chugging water and focusing on my work. I have no idea how I would cope with this diet without a full time job to keep me busy!

chugging too and running to the loo lolol
i have two jobs so does keep ya mind busy
WI tom fingers crossed after my weekend of fun x

Well done everybody , I'm off today so planning a huge cleaning operation. Day three for me and I feel great, paracetamol keeping headaches at bay but must admit I probably have not been drinking enough, hard to keep at it in my job. Have a good day !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone, things are looking up :D
keep at it jax mummy day 3 is tough but you can do it! ^_^

I'm hanging my head in shame fellow firesharks, it's not been a good week at all! After pulling through last week with all the stress and tonsillitis I've gone and fallen off the wagon and wasted that achievement by having a bad week.
ive not gone too off the rails, just some snacks here and there, my weigh in is on Saturday so the evil truth will be revealed then :( but, it's a chance to re-set and start again. I did SO well with my previous streak, I have to get back to it get my head back in the game!

we'll have some new members on Saturday too, well done everyone for sticking at it! :)

Well done Hun, getting back on the wagon in any plan is hard so good for you! Doesn't sound like you have been too bad anyway, I know now if I come off i will be everywhere takeaway McDonald's the lot so hoping to keep on track. Well I've done 5 sold hours of cleaning so haven't ha time to be hungry , plan is a shake with the little one after school And then a bar In front of the tv, bath and bed, must admit slept like a dream since starting. Also had a wee on a stick today and very pleased to report ketones!

hey Jaxmummy - got a whole house here needing a desperate clean - when you've run out of cleaning at yours!!

marri - my 2 year disaster consisted of starting again a few days later (and going mad on the in between days), so get through tomorrow safely eh?!?

Haha I'm paying for it now, my back is killing me , and now very hungry

had WI sts .. thats good cus i had put on and lost it before i went .. 100% again for a few weeks then night out again x

Well done cd Anna, I had a sneaky peak at scales this morning and very happy but will wait till official weigh in now. Start nights tonight fingers crossed this doesn't become an obstacle. Oh a a cafe afternoon at my child's school to get through - handbag and napkins at the ready

Morning FireSharks.

Hope everyone is having a good day so far, another day towards a new us!!!

So the banana tetras are gross, totally NOT to my taste! It nearly did not stay in my stomach for long!

Going on a day out tomorrow up to Worcester and will be with a whole group of people who know about my diet, also a whole group who will be eating from food vans tomorrow, apart from me! Really don't know how to do my shakes...

Any ideas?

Totally agree with you on the tetras, I love the banana powders and thought I'd get the tetras for work as I could have then secretly. YUK I think I may try to freeze one as I have 14 of them :(

Oh no! Hopefully they will be better frozen, if not will your CWPC do a swap? Luckily my counsellor gave me one to try without me getting a bunch of them.

Wow. So it seems I really am the odd one out as I like the banana tetras. :confused:

Just had my 3rd WI - waving goodbye to another 4lbs, with 2" off my waist and 2" off my hips.

That's the first stone gone, just 3 more to go :eek:

Just had my 3rd WI - waving goodbye to another 4lbs, with 2" off my waist and 2" off my hips.

That's the first stone gone, just 3 more to go :eek:

Congrats! Keep it up and don't lose momentum!

After a really good week, although my scales haven't moved and weigh in tomorrow, avoided meeting lunch, biscuits, cake, M25 traffic for 3 hours with haribo in my car today, have had disagreement with hubby, and have had large glass of wine :-( so annoyed with myself!

well done djelibeybi thats great x

so yesterday i sat at friends birthday lunch drinking soup lol they didnt offer me cake,, i could smell it!! then cinema with kids i could smell their treats too ..lol i think its my superpower lmao!!

and later off to 40th party no drink or food arghhhh its bbq ,, but i need to lose one for stone before my hols

oh and dress that was to tight last summer fits this summer yippeeee

keep it girl guys :D

Hi All

Sorry to have been such a rubbish teamy this week - have been really struggling - actual tummy rumbling hungry all week - must be stress! anyway survived it and the weekend - including doing a BBQ for hubby, kids and visitors this evening. My fav - potato salad with lots of butter - yum - but drank my shake instead. I think i missed my shake at lunch time, but can't really remember - going senile early I think. Hope you all had a good weekend and enjoyed the weather

got to get the horrors to bed - we have a 5am start in the morning and DH is sitting shouting 'children will you go to bed' in a whingey whiney voice- whilst watching a film -well they aren't going to take any notice of that are they! he needs to get of his backside and be a dad...argh

Bessie

well done you!!!
i was weak and drank like a bloody fish and had a burger.. im always hungry grrr x

Back