Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

I had the strongest willpower lately!

Saturday I was in a group of us and for breakfast they all had a dry up in a cafe, I had nothing.

Then they all had carvery, I had nothing.

Then they all sat and ate in McDonald's and I had nothing.

I am somewhat angry that my other half did that to me all in one day but at the same time I'm so so pleased I said NO!!!

I'm on nights now and everyone brings in crisps etc but so far so good :) weigh in tomorrow morning.

Have a good Monday all xx

Fry up not dry up. However dry up sound a whole lot less appealing!

GOOD MORNING FIRESHARKS!!!! :)

Wow, it sounds like we're doing really well!!!!
Congratulations everyone for some fabulous weigh-ins and some really amazing will power :)

I am VERY pleased to report that I have been SS 100% all weekend long! :) long may it continue, I am stocked up on chocolate tetras and ready to be thin!!

I have been a rubbish team leader and not updates the board again! :'( I get too busy at the weekend XD maybe we should make our official update day Monday nights instead??? :p would anyone mind that? Kain you need to remind me too ;)

Very proud of you all! :) xxx

Just completed my first night shift on plan and had to say with the help of a bar was easier than days! First weigh in thurs getting excited now xx night everyone c

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had 7th week weigh in on Saturday morning and 3lb loss and another inch off my waist :) 26lb loss in total and 9" off my waist :) need at least 2lb loss this week to make 2 stone in 8 weeks, so going to be extra good and drink plenty of water, which is definitely easier with hot sunny days :)

Wow!!! That's fantastic!! Well done Mandy :D

-4 this week :D

Got it totally wrong in my head haha oh well, another 4 inches too :)

Surprised I lost anything after the amount I drank last night at work.

Last edited:
I forgot to say!! I lost a pound on Saturday!!! to be honest, I'm pretty happy with that after my 'bad' week, and I've been 100% since then, so I'm feeling good!!! :D I took some pictures of myself in the mirror today because I was shocked to see a WAIST there, a WAIST!

Hello waist! I have missed you old friend :D

Btw just a reminder everyone! If you don't post your weigh-in here, or PM me, I will always assume a STS. So don't forget to let me know XD

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS TO BESSIE!!!!! NOW A FIRESHARK FULL MEMBER :D :D :D :D :D Well done girl!!! xxxxx

LOl - thanks Marri Another 4 lbs off on this weeks weigh in - and I ran on the treadmill at the gym this morning (and talked as I was doing it!)

Wel done for everyones losses this week - marri, teapot, Mandy

Good luck for your WI Jax!

I'm so sorry Bessie, I only today realised that you should have been promoted LAST WEEK!!!! HERP DERP :S :S

I just went through ALLLLL the historical posts and updated my spreadsheet to make sure it's all on track and properly filled out XD XD

with your loss this week, it looks like you will be promoted to be a shark on Saturday!!!!! OMG SO EXCITED FOR YOU WELL DONE :D you've kept it up for SO long, it's really impressive :D

I've done a lot over exercise over the last week. I think it's the only reason I survived my cheating when I was having that rough patch :S I'm doing something called the ab challenge. today is day 9 and I am dreeeaaadding it XD

30DayAB.png

Here is a list of people who I don't have any weigh-in results for over the week from Sunday 30th of June, to Saturday 6th of July:

Nazz
flubbertubber
HighlandAngela
SammyG
PinkTulip
xClaire84x
Summerscream
Gillybee
Jacksprat
Gembeb

If any of you had a weigh-in during that period, can you please let me know what happened? :) otherwise I will assume STS.

Thanks!!

yea - thank you Marri - a shark huh!!! I know i've mentioned to you before but just wanted to say thinks for setting all this up - It really helps to keep me on track to have things like this to aim for - and its a pain to organise so thank you!

You're more than welcome! :D I'm just sorry that I'm so absent at the weekends XD

It's a lot quieter in here than it was!

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Remember why were doing this

x

Next WI tomorrow, a bit excited as I'm wearing things that have been stuck at the back of my drawer as they've been a bit too tight.

And the sun is shining! :)

(I'm gonna presume Member status too :p x x)

Best food avoidance tactics need to come into play today, at a big company function, avoided the bacon baps, lunch may be a different matter, may just have to go for a walk with my water :)

Way to go Mandy :) it's great willpower to say no to food!

Shopping is arguably better though

Back