Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

Another 2lb off (and considering last weekend that's a minor miracle!) :rolleyes:

Djelibeybi well done on the 2lbs and mandy well done on avoiding the food- its so easy to cave at work things and blame it on work!

So glad I didn't cave, it was a close thing but week 8 weigh in this morning and 4lb loss (2st 2lb) in 8 weeks - very pleased, not too embarrassed to go out in my shorts now - so huge bonus this weather :) :)
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!!

Brilliant Mandy - and good timing for the shorts too!

Week 12 weigh in this morning - and 4 more lbs lost - just gotta love this diet - its magic. 2 more mini goals met - lost 4 1/2 stone and into the 14s. Just about 1/2 way to goal now....

This week is up to step 2 so bit anxious about adding food in - hope in doesn't kill my losses - Just planning on doing it for a week and then back to SS - hopefully til I have to move up plans

Last edited:
just had my first meal - sitting here feeling totally stuffed and bloated, not comfortable at all- terrified that it will mess things up

-2 this week, pleased with it as had a wobbly week!

So I got a letter this AM from the fertility clinic. My first appointment is 28th august. it is possible for me to be 13 stone 2 by then?

Last edited:
Can I join in again? I had to start all over again today because I was in binge land for a couple of weeks :mad:. Well, I am back now and would like to be a real shark:thankyou:

Welcome back summer. Everyone has gone AWOL the past few days *shrug*

Hopefully with a couple weeks of binge youl be back on top of things :)

Fab weekend in the sunshine, and to top it I'm no longer 'obese' (according to all the charts). Now just got to give 'overweight' a good kicking :D.

4lb off last week! My CDC is off for a week now though so my next WI isn't happening for over a week.

Next target is the 12 stone range.

well done djelibeybi - overweight - that sounds so good - thats my next big milestone too! You are going to be there before you know it!

About 9lbs to go for me to no longer be obese. Had my weigh in this morning and CDCs scales made me 2lbs lighter than mine (but down 4 on hers), so now I don't know whose to go from!! Think I'll go week on week on the ones that make me lighter!!! My personal weekly weigh in (cos i can't always manage weekly ones with cdc) is tomorrow and so far I haven't lost anything on my scales even though I have been 100% this week. It was a step 2 week for me, which I haven't enjoyed, mainly due to the lack of lbs coming off , and I am very glad to be going back to SS :). That said my closes are definitely looser this week.

Welcome back to SS BessieB, your losses are amazing, so inspiring!

I've decided to ignore any scales other than my CDC, that's the weight that gets recorded so I'll go by that. My scales are usually wrong anyway ... :rolleyes:

(A bit small, click to embiggen)

Calories.jpg

Last edited:
Chuckle - thats just how i felt this week

Haha that's great Djeli.

I hope a lot of people here have not lost their glue :(

It's insanely quiet! I have my week 5 weigh in at 12:30. EEK.

Well I'm down 8lbs this week, very very pleased with that :D

Back